It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shot Heard Around the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Can you feel it?

Tension has been building for years.

It's really just a matter of where and when will events take place that will begin the process of completely changing the world that we live in as we know it.

Where do you believe this event will take place?

When do you believe this event will happen?

What will be the outcome?

How will it affect you and yours?[
edit on 18-9-2011 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
What event? What type of event?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

What event?

What type of event?

Some say man made, and others say extraterrestrial

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

If i'm not mistaken, he is talking about a revolution. To change this world to work for mankind instead of man. We kill members of our own species and pass on our problems to the next generation or to the expense of nature. I'm not saying we should all rid our clothes and frolic naked, but maybe mankind should band together and demand things like a hydrogen engine and clean nuclear energy. Just something that would help make less of a negative and more of a positive.

When man is confronted with a common enemy, he will unite. However the aliens don't have to be aggressive for us to unite, just intimidating.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Semoro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Semoro

If i'm not mistaken, he is talking about a revolution.

When man is confronted with a common enemy, he will unite.

I believe we are talking about the final war to end all wars.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

The TimeWar? It can't happen yet...I haven't gotten my T.A.R.D.I.S.!!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

The TimeWar?

Make fun if you will, but history tells us that they have been guiding us towards a final destination and it may not be the utopia that you think you deserve.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

In 2005 the Israelis entered a war which they lost abjectly,but hey presto next day all is well bar for several Israeli ministers being sacked,at another time Israel blew Arafat to kingdom come yet a few days later hes back alive and well on tv,Billy Graham has more lives than a cat and so on and so forth-your already in a time war unlike me though your memory gets overwritten by new timelines.For those of us it doesn't its been quite a show.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

In 2005 the Israelis entered a war

Not really sure what the Israelis have to do with all of this

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Yes the Wizard of Oz has been guiding us in a certain direction and every now and again his boys get involved to put things back on track when they run off the rails the next big stink could be in the Middle East and there will be some amazing toys involved.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

edit on 18-9-2011 by anglodemonicmatrix because: double post

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Looks like Greece default is going to trigger a worldwide financial collapse by causing huge runs on the European banks, collapse of the Euro, massive FED/ECB bailout to dive the final nail in. Then Greece war with Turkey to cover it all up, dragging in Israel, the whole Middle East, rest of the world.

Doom is ON my friends.

Greece default on Tuesday, worldwide collapse by closing bell Friday. WWIII the week after.

edit on 18-9-2011 by Logman because: gwammar

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

it's cool. i'm ready for "the end". i mean it's gotta come sometime and now is just as good as any.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

SO in your opinion what is this "shot heard round the world" that your thread title is based on?

2nd verse same as the first

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I lean toward man made and I think Israel fits in by sheer bad luck of being the flash point that cascades into your 'final war'. If it weren't there, it'd be somewhere else, as you say. That appears to be the likely trigger/flashpoint from where I sit. Perhaps after Friday or perhaps this UN vote just puts the pot on high heat and it'll take a few weeks or months beyond it. I think that is your location and initial method of kicking off the "party" though.

Regardless, I don't believe we have very long to see the answer to your questions.

top topics

join