It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing Dreams..ELenin

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm sure you are all aware of this Comet ELenin. I personally think its true and going to happen, looking at the world and Americas own government, It is time for God's judgement, i think its bound to happen, and also with it being around the same time of Daniel's timeline in the Bible. I believe it boils down to now. I started deeply looking into Elenin probably around April of this year, and ever since i've had strange dreams all dealing with the comet.
so, here we go..

in my First dream, i walked outside of some random brick house and tons and tons of people were gathered and looking up at the sky, and i look up to see what it all was about and of course it was Elenin, And it was huge, and for some reason it was night time, and Elenin was taking up probably 2/3rds of the sky, and Elenin had a smaller round object orbiting around it. As it drew near everyone started to panic and go crazy, and randomly i was running and ran into my brother in the midst of the chaos, and i grabbed him by the shoulders and stared him in the face and said, "look God is real. This is all happening, Will you help me tell people and spread the word, we have to testify." something like that, and he said yes he would, and thats all i remember from that dream.

Then my second dream, It was night time again also, and my brother was also there again and we were standing on some type of hill in a larg vast field. And we were looking up at the stars and constellations, and i pointed out to him the Leo constellation(where Elenin was located at the time), and in the midst of it was Elenin a far off shining a different color than the rest of the stars, and once again it had another tiny object orbiting around it. And i told him look, there it is, we have to testify to people,and spread the word of God. He is real. and thats about all i can remember.

Then my third dream i had, I was once again inside some sort of brick building and i was walking outside the door and i noticed some of my family members were out there looking up at the sky. I distinctly remember both my aunts and uncle, Mom, and my Grandmother. And when i looked up i saw a constellation, and the stars began to move and form a type of object that looked like a dragon head, and elenin was apart of it, (I think the red dragon stated in revelations in the Bible) and suddenly the stars started to slowly dissappear and fade away, then all the sudden the earth started acting strange and locusts or some type of small bug creatures were all flying past me and my family. And I, knowing what it all was, Rushed them all inside the house, but my uncle stayed out there, so i ran back out in the midst of everything and forcefully pushed him inside the house. We were all then watching outside the windows at the sky and watching the Sun, and could see as Elenin approached, it completely swallowed the sun in size, once again probably 2/3 of the sky, and it looked as if WE(Earth) was about to run into Elenin. But we did not. Then once Elenin passed i was watching the sun and it made some sort of pulse, like it jolted something kinda similar to and EMP. And i watched as a solar flare lashed out and hit somewhere on the world a far off, and i heard destruction and fires and people screaming, and the sun did it a second time, and that solar flare hit in another distance, and i heard the same things from the world and people. Then the third time the sun did this, the flare hit the area where me and my family were at, and the house was destroyed for the most part but i remember me being perfectly fine. But i remember looking over and my grandmother was hurt and very badly burned, So i ran over, and sprawled out myself over her to protect her, and i think thats when i woke up..

pretty crazy, i believe i had another but ive forgotten it:/ those are the three that really stood out to me.

thoughts?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

thoughts?

Spend less time on ATS and more time playing Call of Duty...

Look forward to hearing your ww3 dreams/predictions.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Simple answer

You believe in the Bible, and you believe in disintegrated comets...these effect your dreams in many ways.
Id suggest you look at this thread in regard to Elenin.....like i have been saying for months...Elenin WILL NOT hit earth.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
/facepalm
Look, I think some major changes are coming...but there's just so many things about this post that make me /facepalm.
wrong forum, Elenin is no more, and many other things....
/facepalm

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
My dreams consist of whatever I'm most focused on. I think dreams are really smatterings
from our deepest concerns, beliefs & wants. Your mileage may vary, of course.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

yes i know that thread lol and i believe that elenin is a black dwarf, that is why the closer it approaches the sun, it looks smaller/dissentigrated. but i'm just going to wait till the end of this month, and then we shall all know what it really is

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

thoughts?

Spend less time on ATS and more time playing Call of Duty...

Look forward to hearing your ww3 dreams/predictions.

Ima Halo Reach guy

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by buildingthenations
thoughts?

Well I can't say I believe this Elenin stuff, but a very interesting dream nonetheless. It reminds me of Ed Dames prediction. He predicts that a large planet sized object will pass very close to the earth, almost penetrating the atmosphere as it passes. I don't understand the science behind it, but essentially it opens up the atmosphere allowing solar flares to hit the earths surface. I think he is a scam artist to be honest, but your dream has some similarities.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by buildingthenations

lol
me to
lets play as soon as i get my licence renewed lol
misterassist69

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

I agree.
Take this for example:
I'm visiting my ol' man in Canada at the moment and he told me that he went to the Calgary Tower and you can stand on the glass floor there and look down. He took his missus and her daughter with him and said they got freaked when he started to jump up and down on it.
(not like a mad man, just messing around)
He said that if we get time he`ll take me up there.
A few nights later I had a dream that me and my ol`man was standing on the glass in the Calgary Tower and he jumped up and the glass broke, sending us both plummeting to our deaths!

It was just a dream. It was on my mind thinking what if it broke when he was up there and because of this I dreamt about it. No biggie, just a dream.
Maybe you should try and not read up so much about the Elenin theory and maybe about puppies or something.

ETA: I used to have some sort of vision or OBE when I was a kid and every single time it was the EXACT same thing. No changes in circumstances, the exact same thing. It was very different to any dream I have these days.
edit on 18-9-2011 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

Exactly. We go through our days at work, nights with friends & a bit of grape, raising children
& in this mix the environment & things people say mingle with our greatest subconscious fears.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by centrifugal

Well I can't say I believe this Elenin stuff, but a very interesting dream nonetheless. It reminds me of Ed Dames prediction. He predicts that a large planet sized object will pass very close to the earth, almost penetrating the atmosphere as it passes. I don't understand the science behind it, but essentially it opens up the atmosphere allowing solar flares to hit the earths surface. I think he is a scam artist to be honest, but your dream has some similarities.

wow that is similar, crazy

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Your dreams, as the posters above mentioned, can be brought on by what you have been focusing on. Usually this is just imagery used by your subconscious mind to make you aware of conflicts that you may or may not already be aware of.

Given the fact that Elenin is basically no more, I think it is safe to say that you are no prophet. But hey, there are thousands of people who have been wrong along with you, so that should make you feel better.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Your dreams, as the posters above mentioned, can be brought on by what you have been focusing on. Usually this is just imagery used by your subconscious mind to make you aware of conflicts that you may or may not already be aware of.

Given the fact that Elenin is basically no more, I think it is safe to say that you are no prophet. But hey, there are thousands of people who have been wrong along with you, so that should make you feel better.

lol best way to tell someone hees wrong

.. but, think for a second.. what if Elenin was a brown/black dwarf?
that would explain how it tends to fade as it got closer to the sun, it doesnt reflect light so it would seem to look smaller/breaking apart.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just foudn out recently that a "friend" of mien sold my guitar to finance his trip to CA. That night i had a dream i came across him randomly and beat the sh*t out of him. The setting of the dream was randoma nd clearly made up by my subconsious. There has never been any proof related to dreams and events happening. Dreams are a product of your sub-concious. There is no time in the bible that says anything is happening now. Last I checked, there was no mention of 2011 or and past or present dates in the bible. Last I checked there was nothing of truth in the bible besides the fact Jesus was a person.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by crohny
Just foudn out recently that a "friend" of mien sold my guitar to finance his trip to CA. That night i had a dream i came across him randomly and beat the sh*t out of him. The setting of the dream was randoma nd clearly made up by my subconsious. There has never been any proof related to dreams and events happening. Dreams are a product of your sub-concious. There is no time in the bible that says anything is happening now. Last I checked, there was no mention of 2011 or and past or present dates in the bible. Last I checked there was nothing of truth in the bible besides the fact Jesus was a person.

wow my friend, i never mentioned anything about this being in the Bible, i was just sharing my dreams, and asked for thoughts.
And about the rest you are terribly wrong, the Bible is the Truth.
One day, you will meet your maker.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by crohny

wow my friend, i never mentioned anything about this being in the Bible, i was just sharing my dreams, and asked for thoughts.
And about the rest you are terribly wrong, the Bible is the Truth.
One day, you will meet your maker.

If you believe the bible to be truth, why did it steal ideas from other religions to form its own basis of a religion? Off topic, but still a valid point.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I'm sure you are all aware of this Comet ELenin. I personally think its true and going to happen, looking at the world and Americas own government, It is time for God's judgement, i think its bound to happen, and also with it being around the same time of Daniel's timeline in the Bible. I believe it boils down to now. I started deeply looking into Elenin probably around April of this year, and ever since i've had strange dreams all dealing with the comet.
so, here we go..

Sorry, you didn't openly say it's in the bible. You just make an absurd indirect notion that it is in some way related to religious crap. My bad for getting your wacky ways confused. Hard to speak crazy when you're not crazy.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Christianity was there first, thats all gonna be left between you and God, what you do and say in this lifetime

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Christianity was there first, thats all gonna be left between you and God, what you do and say in this lifetime

Really? History seems to prove you wrong. Specially since Judaism came before Christianity. Oh yeah thats right, Jesus was a Jew! Hahaha. If Christianity was first how do you explain the old testament which infact was created due to Judaism. How do you also explain all the Hebrew names and so on and so forth through out Christianity? I wish I could be left in the dark and utterly ignorant to the world around me.
edit on 23-9-2011 by crohny because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join