It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a couple years and counting..626

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I have experienced this too, except with 11:11. Its fairly common.

Some will say its just seeing patterns where there are none, but I am more in the "spirit talking to us through symbols" crowd. In the case of 11:11 it is supposedly a message to pay more attention to your intuition and so far this had led me in the right direction.

I can't speak about Christianity, but I would try to decide what those numbers mean to you personally and also read up on numerology (i.e. the meaning of numbers). That's if your religion doesn't think numerology is the devil as some Christians seem to think

There are probably generic meanings to the number but also those that are only relevant for you personally. Both those aspects are pieces of the "puzzle" you have to solve, which is: "What are you being told?"

Or you can just choose to ignore it. Your choice
Good luck!

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by buildingthenations
And so you all know i am a christian, and firm believer in Christ, but
over the past few years, and even to this day i at least once daily see the numbers626. Usually more than once a day, wether it be me pulling out a phone to check a message or look at the time i always catch it at 626.. also i work as a part of Panera bread co. and once again receipts/prices like to come to a balance of 626. Another strange thing i came to realize, was that 626 is the first three numbers on my social security card. It honestly scares me a lot of times, because it happens so much.
Anybody have thoughts?

i do know that in 626BC Jeremiah was called to Prophetic ministry from God.
also i know 626AD the bulgarian kingdom was founded by the Huns.

I just am confused to why? anyone have something similar?

You are thinking far too much about this. You have too much time on your hands. Find something to take up your time. Worrying about numbers, especially to the point it scares you, is a waste of energy. You're creating something out of nothing. Relax.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I like how this is my thread for my old account and It randomly wouldnt let me log in anymore, and apparently my email could not be found for recovery?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I see 626 everywhere on a daily basis as well. It's definitely more than just a coincidence. When I 1st started dating my bf he was driving a Mazda 929, which upside down looks like 626. My God what does it mean??? If u have any idea please let me know. a reply to: buildingthenations

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join