It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Experiencing The 4th Dimension.

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
From the relative perspective of the individual observer, there is no such thing as backwards. There is no such thing as up or down. These dimensions are meaningless conceptualizations and relative interpretations of the one and only true direction that is always only forward.

However, we create references that allow us to determine a forward and backwards in relation to that reference. Nevertheless, when the observer is the reference (as it always truly is), then the only direction there is is forward.

By creating reference points, we are able to construct three dimensions of forward. There is length, width, and height.

There is a fourth, and possibly even more. We are all subject to this fourth dimension. It is the greater forward observation. This is the dimension of the forward looking experiencer of oneness.

The experiencer of oneness who, looking forward, sees that everything that it sees is its self, is given access to the experience of a greater forward observation.

Of course, we all experience the fourth dimension of time, and we are all one, but as many people do not observe oneness, neither do they partake in the 4th dimensional observation of time. What I mean is, for the non-observers, time is something that you are, for the most part, unconsciously subject to. For the non-observer, time is not a new direction of observation, but it is a progression of existence.

For the observer of oneness, time can be seen as a higher form of forward-looking observation.

For the relative perspective of the individual observer, the only direction of observation is forward.

Time is the greater forward. It is the direction that the greater being observes when its eyes are open. Oneness.
edit on 17-9-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)




posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb
 


Imagine a race, it is called the "Human race".

Who is going to win?

Then you wonder, what the heck am I doing, I am sitting before the starting post trying to figure out that I am in the race!



Live and fly as high as you can because this is your chance to win.

Do not take this the wrong way either as what I have said might come across very selfish if misunderstood.


edit on 17-9-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O
 


I don't understand.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Mmm... interesting...

One time while meditating I saw the entire galaxy for a split second. I don't remember much of it, because there is only so much the conscious mind can retain within such a short period of time. It was too much and I felt a threat to my very ego and pulled out.

I have yet to have it happen again, granted I have only began to pick up meditating after a long pause.

I do often wonder what would happen if I hadn't of stopped and let myself see the galaxy in its entirety.

Edit: You seemed to have changed your original post in the time it took my to post.
edit on 17-9-2011 by FreezingVoid because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by XXXN3O
 


I don't understand.


Imagine that we are all part of something far bigger than ourselves as you have said.

We are collectively known as the human race, think about that a little longer, it is a race!

Some sayings to ponder and just things that I quote, "What goes around comes around"...

"Do unto others as you would do unto yourself"

"Judge not lest ye be judged"

Who are you? Who am I?

Why are we really all here?

Why are there so many psychopaths that are controlling us all?

Just keep asking the "WHY?" and you will find it. That I guarantee, from me to you or you to you in a sense.

It is a hard thing to just say in one line or even a paragraph.

Just live your life with an open mind and live with who you are and you will find (experience) what I am trying to explain in pretty poor words.


edit on 17-9-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by XXXN3O
 


I don't understand.


Imagine that we are all part of something far bigger than ourselves as you have said.

We are collectively known as the human race, think about that a little longer, it is a race!


The only thing that races or competes is the human ego, and it is the human ego that keeps us from seeing the higher perception of oneness.



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
From the relative perspective of the individual observer, there is no such thing as backwards. There is no such thing as up or down. These dimensions are meaningless conceptualizations and relative interpretations of the one and only true direction that is always only forward.

However, we create references that allow us to determine a forward and backwards in relation to that reference. Nevertheless, when the observer is the reference (as it always truly is), then the only direction there is is forward.

By creating reference points, we are able to construct three dimensions of forward. There is length, width, and height.

There is a fourth, and possibly even more. We are all subject to this fourth dimension. It is the greater forward observation. This is the dimension of the forward looking experiencer of oneness.

The experiencer of oneness who, looking forward, sees that everything that it sees is its self, is given access to the experience of a greater forward observation.

Of course, we all experience the fourth dimension of time, and we are all one, but as many people do not observe oneness, neither do they partake in the 4th dimensional observation of time. What I mean is, for the non-observers, time is something that you are, for the most part, unconsciously subject to. For the non-observer, time is not a new direction of observation, but it is a progression of existence.

For the observer of oneness, time can be seen as a higher form of forward-looking observation.

For the relative perspective of the individual observer, the only direction of observation is forward.

Time is the greater forward. It is the direction that the greater being observes when its eyes are open. Oneness.
edit on 17-9-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)


Law of Time

Time is linear by nature, infinitely moving forward in increments of finite and that which occupies Space, must occupy Time.

Your statement that Forward can be constructed as 3 dimensional, is your fatal flaw. If there is no up, no down, no left, no right, then forward can only be linear, One Dimensional, thus, forward is representative of Time.


Ribbit


Ps: Backwards is forwards in reverse, left is right in reverse and down is up in reverse.
Thus, there are only Three Dimensions of Space, there is no 4th Dimension of Space.

edit on 23-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Where you are standing there is no time. Where you are standing/sitting it is now, and when ever you check it will always be now. From this place of neutrality you can look back/past and forward/future but it will only be veiwed in the now as the now.
All 'time' appears presently as a thought. Time is either anticipation or memory. What are you witout anticipation or memory?
Time only appears to be real because the thoughts are believed to be true. Who is it that is believing the thoughts?
Thoughts. Show me a thought. Catch one and present it.
Thoughts are not true they are abstractions, abstractions of reality.
Words can not describe reality they can only decieve, lead one astray.
Know you are the thoughtless intelligence that is aware of all thoughts and all 'things'.

What you see and experience happen in a bubble, within this bubble appearances (experience) appear. What is seen is constantly changing but it is known. It is known by the all knowing, all seeing, ever present I.
This I (or eye or 1, one) is constant. Without it there would be no world (appearance).
Aware presence.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Where you are standing there is no time. Where you are standing/sitting it is now, and when ever you check it will always be now. From this place of neutrality you can look back/past and forward/future but it will only be veiwed in the now as the now.
All 'time' appears presently as a thought. Time is either anticipation or memory.
Time only appears to be real because the thoughts are believed to be true.
Thoughts. Show me a thought. Catch one and present it.
Thoughts are not true they are abstractions, abstractions of reality.
Words can not describe reality they can only decieve, lead one astray.
Know you are the thoughtless intelligence that is aware of all thoughts and all 'things'.

What you see and experience happen in a bubble, within this bubble appearances (experience) appear. What is seen is constantly changing but it is known. It is known by the all knowing, all seeing, ever present I.
This I (or eye or 1, one) never sleeps.
Aware presence.


You are incorrect about some.

Where I am standing, I am standing IN Time, for I am IN the Now, which is Time.

I dew kNot look into the Future and see the Now, I see the Future while occupying the Now.

If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it fall, does it still make a sound? Yes! Because it fell IN Time, therefore, no thought was necessary by any human. However, Thought had to occur with the Collective Consciousness of the Universe/Source/God for the tree to fall in the first place, for Thought of the Collective Consciousness is what creates the Time for the tree to fall (Motion).

Show you a Thought? Look above for your answer, including your reply, for without Thought, you couldn't have a conversation with another individual or yourself.

The bubble is the one you live in, a closed mind because kNOwTHING can be seen without Thought.

The eYe cannot sleep for it is constantly experiencing the Thought Process.

To be aware is to have Thought.

Ribbit



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


You believe you are thought, that, that is what you consist of. You don't think it is possible to be free of thought, you think you are your thoughts.

Time is a fabrication. Nothing exists outside of now. Thoughts arise in the present only, as do all 'things'. Show me past or future. Every 'thing' is made out of thought. There are no 'things', only appearances. The real is what knows, that experiences.

The only thing (but it is not a thing) is this, present nowness, isness, suchness, it can not be grasped by the mind, but it is the only real 'thing' (not a thing) there is.
Aware presence is not of time.



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


You believe you are thought, that, that is what you consist of. You don't think it is possible to be free of thought, you think you are your thoughts.

Time is a fabrication. Nothing exists outside of now. Thoughts arise in the present only, as do all 'things'. Show me past or future. Every 'thing' is made out of thought. There are no 'things', only appearances. The real is what knows, that experiences.

The only thing (but it is not a thing) is this, present nowness, isness, suchness, it can not be grasped by the mind, but it is the only real 'thing' (not a thing) there is.
Aware presence is not of time.


You can't discern logical thought, can you?


I dew kNot think I am Thought, I exist IN Thought! What part of that don't you understand? I hate repeating myself since if you didn't listen the first Time, why will you listen a 2nd Time?

I never said anything exists outside of Now, I said you can see the Future while in the Now. The Now is where everything happens so how can you see anything but in the Now but what you can see is Infinite but you apparently can only see the Now, which is finite.


Show you the Future? The Future is Now the Now, for without the Future, the Now doesn't happen for it is the Future that moves into the Now to become the Now and the Now must move into the Past for the Now to happen, so there is your Past & Future.

You physically live in the Now but if your mind only lives in the Now, you live in finte, since the Now occupies finite. I mentally live in the Infinite of Time, which includes both Past, Present, & Future, but that's because I try to keep my mind open to all that IS.

Just because you cannot grasp Time, doesn't mean others can't it just means you are closed to possibilities, thus, closed minded, for Time is the Doorway to the Universe.

Ribbit

edit on 23-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Ok so you believe you 'exist' in thought. Thought has a trip grip, it is your master for now but this may change.
Thoughts don't exist, they are passing. Find the real master.



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Ok so you believe you 'exist' in thought. Thought has a trip grip, it is your master for now but this may change.
Thoughts don't exist, they are passing. Find the real master.


There are kNOw Masters, only Students and if Thoughts don't exist, then why are you here?

A rolling Coin tethers no Boss.

Ribbit



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Thoughts don't exist in reality. No 'thing' exists in reality. All 'things' are that because they have been named, if they had not be named by the namer, the knower they would have no existance.
The knower is before the named.
It is the knower that is the reality.
The knower, the all seeing , all knowing, ever present I, is primary.

The master is the knower of all 'things' (appearances/experience).

edit on 23-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Thoughts don't exist in reality. No 'thing' exists in reality. All 'things' are that because they have been named, if they had not be named by the namer, the knower they would have no existance.
The knower is before the named.
It is the knower that is the reality.
The knower, the all seeing , all knowing, ever present I, is primary.

The master is the knower of all 'things' (appearances/experience).

edit on 23-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)


There is kNOw eYe, there only IS and the Physical IS and Time makes the Physical exist and Time is Thought of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe/Source/God, so Thought IS but your Thoughts don't exist, for there is kNOw you.

"A True Master knows there are no Masters!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

edit on 23-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


You say there only IS......then go on to add time and physical and .........

Stop at IS.



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


You say there only IS......then go on to add time and physical and .........

Stop at IS.


Physical IS.

Time IS.

Me/You is kNot, so why are We arguing?


Ribbit



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


One can not argue with oneself.
It is experiencing itself only.



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


One can not argue with oneself.
It is experiencing itself only.


You can't argue with that which doesn't exist.

It doesn't exist, Self doesn't exist, We exist. So to argue with We is to argue with ItSelf, since ItSelf doesn't exist.

Ribbit



posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad
 


Experience is experiencing experience.
That's all.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join