It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Total Media Black out of Wall Street Protest (NOW)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Looks like the final number was about 300
That may be an exaggeration though.

It's getting plenty of media in the form of laughter. The interviews of a few of them on the street speak for themselves. Somebody needs to slap those kids parents and their teachers for letting them loose on the world. It was funny to watch however. I'd question their competency to tie their own shoes
...and they want to rule the world

With so few brain cells left at that age, society will be supporting them soon enough if not already. The result of skipping school to play video games and to many Raves along with to much Extacy I suppose. It's not funny when they grow up, its just sad.

I in particular enjoyed the girl who had a "background" in "Anarchy".
edit on 9/20/2011 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Been watching this since Saturday. Sure not ALLOT of people all at once, but I wonder if they have a way to track people? you know, a sign in system. tracking first timers and return protesters. Would seriously help with the totals. Also, this is supposedly planned for like a month. I don't see why they need to stick around at night, it's wall street!! protest DURING "bankster's hours"

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

you seem to hold a lot of contempt for the younger generations...so I'm going to guess that you're probably in your 40's to 50's (sorry if i'm wrong but that's the impression I get)...

sure some give a bad name for the rest of us...but I see just as many older generations who are just as stupid and ignorant as my own...so I don't really think you have room to look down on the younger generations...

the fact that we want change in the way our society is run (in whatever form that may be) and we seek a way to voice our opinions just goes to show that maybe we're not all as stupid, drugged up, and "raving" as you would like to think of us...

just sayin...

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libran1
There is a total media black out of the "occupy wall street" protest in NYC. I guess SOME places have reported but not many. And what they reported was that it was shut down and only 700 people showed up. In FACT, there is now OVER 50 Thousand people protesting in NYC. Why is there NO NEWS whats so ever on this........

LIVE feed from wallstreet

Sophomoric imbeciles at a Sesame Street "occupy" wallstreet, wearing spongebob underwear, pointing up their skeleton fingers.

People are a poison. The insults they hurl at you when losing an argument. I saw it on The Schiff report, one guy looked like he was mad that K-mart wasn't hiring and gave out some unsavory insults. Uh capable of having a conversation without insults? They are worse than the demons of Hindu mythology that swallow the sun, snuffing out its life giving light. Protesters should be blacked out, their opinions are really not listenable. Where were the protesters duing the build up to the Iraq war? Buying turtlenecks and rolex watches?
edit on 23-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy

Originally posted by Libran1
There is a total media black out of the "occupy wall street" protest in NYC. I guess SOME places have reported but not many. And what they reported was that it was shut down and only 700 people showed up. In FACT, there is now OVER 50 Thousand people protesting in NYC. Why is there NO NEWS whats so ever on this........

Sophomoric imbeciles at a Sesame Street "occupy" wallstreet, wearing spongebob underwear, pointing up their skeleton fingers.

People are a poison. The insults they hurl at you when losing an argument. I saw it on The Schiff report, one guy looked like he was mad that K-mart wasn't hiring and gave out some unsavory insults. Uh capable of having a conversation without insults? They are worse than the demons of Hindu mythology that swallow the sun, snuffing out its life giving light. Protesters should be blacked out, their opinions are really not listenable. Where were the protesters duing the build up to the Iraq war? Buying turtlenecks and rolex watches?
edit on 23-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

This is rich coming from you.
You don't see the obvious double standards people like you employ.

"Such as calling them all liberal pot smoking pooing on the street hippys"

Having been at one of the local protests in my area, an as a independent in support of Ron Paul, and against the puppet Obama and his Bankster Buddies, I never once, out of the thousands, saw anyone pooing on the street, or smoking pot, or banging drums. I have only seen one occurence of some one pooing, and that was ONE IMAGE on the MEDIA of a protestor near a cop car.

So where are all these pooing, pot smoking protesters in the streets everyone against the protest talks about?
I searched google and only came across one image with the cop car.

You won't find them, because the ones that make such claims are liars with an axe to grind and support the cockroaches in our government and on Wall Street.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

jacobe001

This is rich coming from you.
You don't see the obvious double standards people like you employ.

"Such as calling them all liberal pot smoking pooing on the street hippys"

What is the reason you believe they are discredited ??

Like that one lady who said well, she’s in the top 1 percent. Ok, so, what? She does not like her money?
The Feds are printing money faster than the Weimar republic and they are getting off scott free.
Do you believe Occupy wall street is just another controlled phony movement?
They can figure out how to out spit and out loogies the rednecks who drive the big rigs.
Hannity kind of summed it up when he told that one occupy guy to get a job.

Even google cam can’t film it. We are one big happy chelonian family .
Don’t you think they probably don’t even have etiquette, hoping they wash their hands before eating.

They can cut holes in sinks. We could be employing people to build things other than shiny wagons for kids. (Protest and see how that gets you, you are coming for constitutional issues? Eh. You’re right, you are really the best patriot. Because you understand that some do have more than others.)

We could be employing people to build things other than shiny wagons for kids.

Eh. You’re right, you are really the best patriot. Because you understand that some have more than others.
edit on 22-11-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Phoenix
Look the fact is its Saturday for gods sake. If a movement was serious would they not do this protest on a weekday? Lack of seriousness by doing this on the weekend makes me question true nature of this and whether it just MSM attention seeking or something serious.

Come back Monday and shutdown wall street and I'll pay attention otherwise this is a no news news event probably politically motivated.

We can’t have brief dialogues with people anymore on their thoughts about how the system is turned into a bad steve martin comedy, instead you get a twelve minute (ironically the perfect timing for youtube). Ok. Sniff. I’d just rather rain anonymous. a tirade from some really mad occupy wallstreet protestor in your face, spewing out the facts and no breathing room. Take a breather there brandi.

Search Google. Google are digitizing the phones and the bibles and the cops with the pooed vehicles that takes some time. That is why you can only find one picture. But Google is ecoboosting the cars so maybe that poo could be easily used as a bio fuel for the cop cars that they are working on, that means they don’t want that kind of information leaked, that is sensitive information and classified.

I hold my breathe when anyone in my generation tries to speak and can actually properly say a vowel.

Donate them some socks because they don't have any intention to clean their clothes or change for many days.
edit on 22-11-2013 by MarkScheppy because: ll

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Libran1

Socially impaired is the best word to describe the occupy protestors. I boo them because they don’t appear very
What barn were they raised in?

Did you not receive that six hundred dollar check?

Wallstreet doofus. “You’re an idiot”

I am hearing a voice. That voice of sanity that says don’t be a loser and complain and tell people that television is discriminating you. And blacking out. Do you love that?
I am kind of surprised that the media even mentions them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join