It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

changing the future???

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
okay ive always heard that if youre thinking of something a lot before you go to sleep you might dream of it. well i can sorta have a dream and later ( usually MUCH later) it happens. what if you think of something you want to happen ( or not to happen but that wouldnt make sense now would it?) and then dream and then it happen. did that make sense at all?




posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
ive found that dreams usually are prduced on the wants and fears in your life. scared of heights, well then maybe you'll just happen to dream up yourself falling in a bottomless pit or whatever, or for the opposite, if you really love someone, that person will formulate a lot of your dreams too. this is all 99% of the time, and i guess the other 1% is somewhat clairvoyant. i guess it all depends on what kinda dreams you are having.



posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
all of my "clarvoyant" dreams have been really sepereated from when it actually happens. i mean the first time it happened is when i was 8 and i was playing dodgeball at a camp. i got nailed in the face by a girl that was wearing high milti-colored stockings and stuff. it happened about a year from when i dreamed it. another time is when i dont remember dreaming it, i thought my dream was real. i dreamed i had got ceilents on my teeth. 6 months later i actually got ceilents on my teeth. now it happens on such a regular basis that i never remember when it happens. its never anything important.



posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
My clairvoyant dreams are often separated by years with the happening of the actual event. Usually well after I've forgotten it. While the events themselves may not seem significant in themselves, usually they herald an important event that happens shortly afterwards.



posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bubble boy
okay ive always heard that if youre thinking of something a lot before you go to sleep you might dream of it. well i can sorta have a dream and later ( usually MUCH later) it happens. what if you think of something you want to happen ( or not to happen but that wouldnt make sense now would it?) and then dream and then it happen. did that make sense at all?


I think it sounds like The Butterfly Effect Maybe it can happen, though, I doubt it.



posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I have researched paranormal activity for years and have found that clairvoyant dreams occur in a large number of Earth's population. The major problem is that not many people remember these dreams. Your dream experience is possible and in my opinion probable.

As for willing things to happen, this is also possible. I believe that will power can alter the world in more ways than conventional thinking would have us believe. So, yes, I do believe it is possible to cause something to happen or at least make something more likely to happen by dreaming it.



posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hmm I dont know about this power of the mind being able to change the world, I think the only way we can change the world with our minds, is by acting upon what we want/dont want to happen.

If what you are saying is possible, it could lead to the idea of the world being nothing more than a MATRIX type world. Scary !



posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
True. I do view the world as a Matrix situaltion. The laws of this world are able to be bent to fit the needs of the ocupants. All it takes is a push in the right direction.




top topics



 
0

log in

join