It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever Volunteer to be Hypnotized? Been Hypnotized on Stage with a Group? Please share your experien

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I remember in college there was an opportunity to undergo hypnosis where I was at. I volunteered in one group. They told us that we would be completely aware of everything, nothing like they could make someone bark or do all kinds of crazy things. Anway we went into a trance and they told us to remember being a small kid in a classroom. Then they asked us what we saw. Up on the chalkboard I said I saw cursive letters, a capital letter and a small letter for the entire alphabet. Hypnosis was enhancing my memory a great deal. Anyway they took us out of it and the guy doing it picked some people who were more easily hypnotized. I was not in that group. I believe they took that group much deeper into memories. I don't remember anything more right now.

I have a fuzzy memory of one very attractive female trying to hypnotize me one time by swinging a watch or something back and forth in front of her. After several minutes, she smiled but looked frustated at the same time and said I was staring at the wrong thing. Having a very attractive female attempt to hypnotize you can be more difficult.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I remember in college there was an opportunity to undergo hypnosis where I was at. I volunteered in one group. They told us that we would be completely aware of everything, nothing like they could make someone bark or do all kinds of crazy things. Anway we went into a trance and they told us to remember being a small kid in a classroom. Then they asked us what we saw. Up on the chalkboard I said I saw cursive letters, a capital letter and a small letter for the entire alphabet. Hypnosis was enhancing my memory a great deal. Anyway they took us out of it and the guy doing it picked some people who were more easily hypnotized. I was not in that group. I believe they took that group much deeper into memories. I don't remember anything more right now.

Thanks for sharing... Your experience is very interesting in that 'hynosis'' seemed to enhance your memory! If it works like that, I wonder would I be able to retrieve a couple of important stored hidden 30 yr old files I consider very important. I wonder, though, if there is a way to be able to do this withOUT the hynotist. Suggestions anyone? Possible to do, ya think? If so, I truly wish someone would point me in the right direction. I prefer to do this myself, but may have to get the pro hyp.

I have a fuzzy memory of one very attractive female trying to hypnotize me one time by swinging a watch or something back and forth in front of her. After several minutes, she smiled but looked frustated at the same time and said I was staring at the wrong thing. Having a very attractive female attempt to hypnotize you can be more difficult.

Had to LOL on that one! ''staring at the wrong thing''...lolol...Good one, and I do most appreciate the laugh! -Trying -grieving times here...so thanks for that!

Again, appreciate the replies, EVERYone!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hi Everyone, i am a Professional Hypnotherapist in the UK and i must say it has made interesting reading your posts i would love to answer any of your questions either on here or send me a message in private.

Bogget

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I volunteered years ago at school in a large group. There about 20 people who had volunteered. I was the only one that wasn't hypnotized. I finally raised my head up and couldn't believe what was happening. As I looked around the rest were out. I had brought my soon to be husband with me and turned to say something to him and he was out too. It turned out he was the best subject there that day even though he was in the audience. I still to this day can not believe that someone talking to a group of people can have that affect on them. After that incident I was so interested I persued with the question as to why I wasn't affected and the rest were. The only answer I ever got was there are a few people hypnotizism doesn't work on and I am one of them. I never did get an explanation as to why.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Helo Redrose123, i have never met anyone who could not be Hypnotised but i have met some who have tried before and had the wrong type of induction tried on them with the result that they think they can not be hypnotised EVERYONE of normal inteligence or above can be hypnotised its just some need a different method, now tell me have you ever sat stairing in to a flame a candle or fire, maybe in a world of your own and some one calls you and has to call you twice to get you to answer or found your self loking at an object till it goes out of focus and you seem in a dream thinking about some thing? i bet you have,.......that is hypnosis.
You just need a better Therapist to help you with it, you sound like a person who tends to dwell on things tends to over think things and maybe a logical thinker.

Trust me you would not be a problem to Hypnotise

Hypnosis to the cilent is just another level of relaxation you dont even need to close your eyes, but if you have imagination it really helps and makes the process much quicker.

Bogget

edit on 27-11-2011 by Bogget because: wrong name

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bogget

Hi RedRose
Thanks for the sharing your experience. Very interesting you weren't affected. You will have to be worked on
. Bogget is most likely on the mark and you could probably be hynotised whether you realize this or not...you just needed to be conditioned more.

and Bogget.
Thanks for jumping in with your input and offering to answer any questions. Much appreciated.
Hmm... Maybe you can help with a suggestion. How can one enter the deep recesses of the mind to recall some very important information I had been given from someone which now has been forgotten? NOW it is important... and back then I thought I would remember these names (of people and a place).

I've strained my brain to no avail lol. I probably should seek help with this one: Can't seem to retrieve that info! on my own just yet but I haven't given up entirely.

Again, appreciate your jumping in!

edit on 8-12-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Not trying to scare people but we all should be aware: Found this news of interest. Lady claims her therapist brainwashed her.

Ballwin, MO (KSDK) - A woman is suing a St. Louis therapist, claiming he hypnotized her into falsely believing she had been a part of a satanic cult. The woman's lawyer says there are more alleged victims out there.

www.ksdk.com...

Hmm..Is she scamming a scammer?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
As foir the above post America seems to have cultivated a certain part of society that seem to want to do nothing but claim and sue to get a quick buck so to speak, i feel so sorry for these people if only they where to understand they are the ones who really need help.
It is of course possible the therapist did try to manipulate her not unheard of if it is the case i hope he is struck of the register but this culture of claimers has to be stopped in England we take the view if no monetary damage was caused no monetary damages should be awarded to the claiment so no er...."quick buck" can be made.

As for resurecting lost memories yes it is possible but it is somes times unreliable unless the therapist has prior expertise as it is so easy for memories to be implanted or therapist's to unknowingly lead a person by an incorect series of questions to lead a client, and then leaving that client to belive that the "memory" now implanted to be true.
So yes try it but with someone with experiance.
You can try yourself to relax and think of this person or rather think of what you know of this person when you saw them last or what ever thoughts you have of them with out thinking of their name as that will blank you as you have tried that to often by the sounds of it and you will now only think "you cant rember their name" automaticly, instead think of other things about them but try to avoid thinking of their name and it may come to you via another link, but completely relax first, it may take a few atempts but often works, if you have trouble relaxing let me know i can help you with that.

To simplify what is happening think of your brain as a road map and your usual route has a blocked road all you have to do is find another way around (thinking of them by association with somthing else).

Bogget
edit on 13-12-2011 by Bogget because: added paragraph

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bogget
As foir the above post America seems to have cultivated a certain part of society that seem to want to do nothing but claim and sue to get a quick buck so to speak, i feel so sorry for these people if only they where to understand they are the ones who really need help.
It is a shame. I agree.

It is of course possible the therapist did try to manipulate her not unheard of if it is the case i hope he is struck of the register but this culture of claimers has to be stopped in England we take the view if no monetary damage was caused no monetary damages should be awarded to the claiment so no er...."quick buck" can be made.

Understood. Nip the scamming in the bud.

As for resurecting lost memories ...

I really appreciate your assistance here... and I appologize for the delays in posting, I'm glad you stayed around-So a great big Thank you.

You can try yourself to relax and think of this person or rather think of what you know of this person when you saw them last or what ever thoughts you have of them with out thinking of their name as that will blank you as you have tried that to often by the sounds of it and you will now only think "you cant rember their name" automaticly, instead think of other things about them but try to avoid thinking of their name and it may come to you via another link, but completely relax first, it may take a few atempts but often works, if you have trouble relaxing let me know i can help you with that.

To simplify what is happening think of your brain as a road map and your usual route has a blocked road all you have to do is find another way around (thinking of them by association with somthing else).

My appologies for not making things clear in the OP.. I realize it now to be a bit confusing, so please forgive . I will try to keep this short precise and to point.. My deceased father-in-law told me about hiding his money somewhere on his property. Not precisely, but there definitely were clues.

This conversation was back in '94 or 5. If this money were found, it wouldn't be mine... but my son would be entitled to half the money .

I also do need to recall the names of these two brothers ( I never knew these men- This was father-in-laws trusted lawyers or policy holders? ) . This gets deep , so again, my appologies.... I was specifically told this money was to be put away for my son to be received only after he died. I can forget about the hiding place, for I'm sure my son would never see a dime of that and wouldn't have access to the property of course, but these names of those brothers know about this money that was put away for this specific grandchild are with the two named brothers. I need to remember their names , I can't even remember which county they were in.

.... My Son's uncle tried to scam son out of all inheritance when my father in law passed...Forged will , et al.. anywho, if he is due ANY inheritance monies, I'd like to get it into his rightful hands. For years, these brother's names have evaded me.

Oh and NOW, spreaking of stress... I'd love any suggestions for self help to relieve....

As of recent: Lost my mother which was a shock since she was fine and was to be discharged from hospital....Regardless, when those you love are snatched away, this takes a toll on you either way. Mom passed only within a couple weeks after another dear friend of mine passed. My very best friend's sis died/burned in house fire, Sis just broke her wrist: It is crushed , to have surgery thurs with wires. I could keep going but there have been some major stressors going on.

Now this..Guess what?

Shingle Bells, Shingle Bells, Shingle all the way. I have shingles AND chickenpox at same time. Leave it to moi lol.

Have been fighting the blues just in general. Here it is, Christmastime, and was just beginning to get a spark back in my spirit (somewhat) to get out to visit a loved one, when I noticed the patch of shingles. It grabbed my attention. Suspected but now confirmed. Today I noticed more breaking out and I also have CP.... which put a stop to my visiting ....I don't believe in trying to spread the Christmas cheer THIS way lol... Hey, Ma, guess what I got for Christmas? CP and Shingles! I know it is very contagious and even worse on adults , they say. I hope they won't get worse but i hear the horror stories.

Shingle Bells, Shingle Bells.... no matter what, you still have to keep going and have a sense of humor in the midst of it all. Right? Hey, I try

Thank you so very much for your time, : Appreciate ya very much!
I really need all the advice I can get.

One good thing about being down though is hopefully more ATS time now
We'll see how that goes.
Benadryl making me sleepy....
Sorry so long-winded.
edit on 20-12-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I volunteered to be hypnotized in front of a group once.

It didnt work.

It wasnt one of those showbiz type hypnotists. It was a "real" hypnotist and in a psych class.

Didnt work.

I didnt intentionally fight it or anything. I wanted to be hypnotized to see what it was like. Willing and eager. But nothing came of it.
edit on 20-12-2011 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Maybe you are also among the percentile that require several sessions?

Very interesting and thanks for the share! Wanting to be? Hmm.. maybe as in anxious? making me think here... Maybe it's us worrywarts or highLY stressed individuals have an edge like a sort of defence against mind manipulation? Just a thought!

Appreciate ya and the share! Not saying you are anxious or stressed, I honestly just thinking/asking? When you said wanted to be, is it possible you were tooO anxious?

Hmm..I wonder if this has any bearing? Are highly stressed or anxious individuals harder to hypnosis?

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I dont think I was anxious. Just curious. The therapist came in and after a brief overview she asked for a volunteer and nobody spoke up so I just raised my hand and said "I'll give it a whirl."

No pounding heart or perspiration or anything. Just wanted to try it out like a new meal or different commuting route.

Very ordinary.

She tried a few times. Different methods each time. Nothing clicked.

Maybe I had expectations and was trying to force it along and that blocked it from really working.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Thanks once again. I just wish we knew why some folk are more susceptible. But I guess that shoots that in the foot lol.

Appreciate your replies. Who really knows ?

ETA: I believe if not for my mother's experience, I would never have believed ANYone could be hypnotized , believing it all ''staged".

On "Conspiracy Theory" there was a segment where Jesse shows this guy he was hypnotized . When the phone rang , the guy limped not knowing he was limping, etc. If you haven't seen it, you should. I'll try to find this segment on youtube if possible. i'd love to post it here . It's just toooo wild for me. Amazing yet kinda scary if ya know what I mean.

Cool -Found the full episode.

edit on 21-12-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Ive been keeping an eye on this thread after posting a few pages back.

I have still yet to come across anyone that cannot be hypnotised, I have came across people who have laughed at an induction, been unable to clear their minds enough but there are different inductions for different people. The hypnotist needs to go with inductions to suit and needs to be able to read people enough to select a good induction, despite that, some people can take a lot longer than others to hypnotise which is why, at the start of a show there will normally be some testers that allow the hypnotist to check who will be faster because an audience will not wait 30 minutes or more waiting for a show to start.

Few examples of inductions I use here but please keep in mind it is not what you say to a person it is how you say it or what you do that works, I have found.

The first technique that I discovered, I say discovered as I was never taught or shown anything to do with hypnosis, is touch based. I posted a video of a man doing this earlier in the thread, the actual order does not matter and it is more down to making the person comfortable enough to go under.

The second technique that I learned was as follows (again you do not need to do this specifically)...
sit someone down or keep then standing, it really does not matter, do not tell them to close their eyes but suggest that it might be better if they did (most people will close their eyes) if they do not, suggest it during the actual induction process because the more they agree with you, the easier it becomes when it comes to them going under. Tell them to hold their hands up just in front of their chest and chest width apart.

This is what I specifically say, it does not matter what you say in my opinion, it is important to keep your voice flowing and keep yourself very relaxed too. Tell the person...
As you listen to the sound of my voice you will begin to feel more and more relaxed, the more you listen to my voice the more relaxed you become, you are completely relaxed yet completely aware, you will begin to feel your hands moving slight together and when you do that is fine because you are completely relaxed, even more relaxed with my voice and more relaxed with your hands coming closer and closer together, so relaxed yet so aware. When your hands finally touch, it might take a few more seconds or a few more minutes, whatever makes you feel even more relaxed, you will go into that nice relaxed and deep sleep state, feeling so relaxed and comfortable, relaxed, yet aware.

Within an average of a few minutes and constant repetition if needed, the persons hands will be just about to touch, timing wise you need to pay attention, just as the hands touch at the tips, push their hands together and say "Sleep". They will go into a hypnotic trance.

It really does not matter what you do, it is how you do it and I cannot stress that enough from what I have learned.
I recently tried hypnotising someone who was smoking a cigarette at a house party after them telling me hypnosis is fake etc, I watched and copied them smoking their cigarette until they began to mirror my body movements instead of the other way about. Began telling them that with each draw of their cigarette they were becoming more relaxed, repeated this with each draw they took and told them that when they put the cigarette out they would go to sleep. The guy was even laughing at me telling me it would never work. He put the cigarette out and went to sleep.

I just thought I would post this here for anyone that is interested in hypnosis or that might want to try to grasp a basic sense of how to do it etc. I cannot guarantee it will work if you try it but it works for me.

If you ever want to try any of this, just make sure that you get the persons permission first and that they are mentally sound with no family history of mental illnesses.

edit on 21-12-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Wow what a post. Thanks again for sharing your experiences with us. I truly appreciate ya.

I'm amazed you've never come across anyone that couldn't be hypnotized. Hmmm maybe these that say they haven't been actually were but just were unaware - like the man in Jesse's Vid.

I understand about the" leading" and that one must feel comfortable , etc. It's been a while but I need to get back into studying this subject more ''deeply''. . Why do I tend to lay aside things like this when they are so fascinating?!.
Thanks for sticking with the thread XXX . I know I can learn much from you!
Am sure you could tell us more of your experiences? The cig guy was a hoot sounds like? Did he realize after the fact that he HAD gone to sleep? Have a witness there to convince him?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by XXXN3O

I'm amazed you've never come across anyone that couldn't be hypnotized. Hmmm maybe these that say they haven't been actually were but just were unaware - like the man in Jesse's Vid.

I understand about the" leading" and that one must feel comfortable , etc. It's been a while but I need to get back into studying this subject more ''deeply''. . Why do I tend to lay aside things like this when they are so fascinating?!.
Thanks for sticking with the thread XXX . I know I can learn much from you!
Am sure you could tell us more of your experiences? The cig guy was a hoot sounds like? Did he realize after the fact that he HAD gone to sleep? Have a witness there to convince him?

Ive come across people who take quite a while to hypnotise, the most difficult has been about 30 minutes, it was also quite a distracting environment, but that was fixed by playing some soothing background music, turning them away from the others watching and changing the induction around. Most people come out of hypnosis without any recollection of it but they remember after a few hours or the next day, ive had one person who has not remembered it which was my fault as I forgot to mention to them that they would remember it but one of their friends recorded it.

The guy with the cigarette was standing outside a house party at Halloween with a few other people so it was seen, I then had him back in the house doing some funny things.

I do have to say to you, if you want to try hypnosis just try it, the only things that you need to know are that to complete an induction and put them deeper you need to tell them that you will count from 10 - 1 and with each sound of your voice and number that you count they will go deeper and deeper. On 1, you say "sleep" once again.

When bringing someone back out of hypnosis you simply say to them, im going to count from 1 - 10 and with each word I say and each number I count you will feel more refreshed, energised and fantastic. You can also say, you will remember everything that has happened too. As you count for example, say"1, 2 feeling more refreshed, 3, 4 more energised". Likewise with the count down only with the correct words.

Any hypnotic suggestion that you give must be simple and not overly complicated an example would be...
"When I count to 5 (can be 3 if you wish) you will have completely forgotten the number 7, the more you try to remember the number 7, the more you will forget the number 7, do you understand?" They will nod their head. "1,2,3,4,5 and wake". Then you ask them to count their fingers etc.

Also just make sure that you are not hypnotising anyone with any mental condition whatsover or family history of it, reason being, it can trigger an existing condition that a person might not know they have, and never hypnotise anyone that is not over 18 years old. Also with scenarios when someone is hypnotised, never do age regression, it is dangerous when it comes to child memories suddenly surfacing (particularly if someone has been abused etc).
I also stay away from memories and stick to fiction because if a name of someone somehow comes up to the person and a sad memory is attached to them, lets say for example, you tell someone to imagine they have an invisible dog lead, do not tell them it is their dog as that dog might be deceased and can cause them to get upset.

I am doing my first "official" show next year and ill probably upload some of it onto here for a laugh as it is getting recorded.

edit on 21-12-2011 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Ive come across people who take quite a while to hypnotise, the most difficult has been about 30 minutes, it was also quite a distracting environment, but that was fixed by playing some soothing background music, turning them away from the others watching and changing the induction around. Most people come out of hypnosis without any recollection of it but they remember after a few hours or the next day, ive had one person who has not remembered it which was my fault as I forgot to mention to them that they would remember it but one of their friends recorded it.
Very interesting. Lol at your forgetting to tell them to remember which of course makes me wonder just how many people that are walking around right now that have been hypnotized and are not even unaware!

The guy with the cigarette was standing outside a house party at Halloween with a few other people so it was seen, I then had him back in the house doing some funny things.
Great! haha Sounds like fun

I do have to say to you, if you want to try hypnosis just try it, the only things that you need to know are that to complete an induction and put them deeper you need to tell them that you will count from 10 - 1 and with each sound of your voice and number that you count they will go deeper and deeper. On 1, you say "sleep" once again.

When bringing someone back out of hypnosis you simply say to them, im going to count from 1 - 10 and with each word I say and each number I count you will feel more refreshed, energised and fantastic. You can also say, you will remember everything that has happened too. As you count for example, say"1, 2 feeling more refreshed, 3, 4 more energised". Likewise with the count down only with the correct words.

Any hypnotic suggestion that you give must be simple and not overly complicated an example would be...
"When I count to 5 (can be 3 if you wish) you will have completely forgotten the number 7, the more you try to remember the number 7, the more you will forget the number 7, do you understand?" They will nod their head. "1,2,3,4,5 and wake". Then you ask them to count their fingers etc.

Also just make sure that you are not hypnotising anyone with any mental condition whatsover or family history of it, reason being, it can trigger an existing condition that a person might not know they have, and never hypnotise anyone that is not over 18 years old. Also with scenarios when someone is hypnotised, never do age regression, it is dangerous when it comes to child memories suddenly surfacing (particularly if someone has been abused etc).
I also stay away from memories and stick to fiction because if a name of someone somehow comes up to the person and a sad memory is attached to them, lets say for example, you tell someone to imagine they have an invisible dog lead, do not tell them it is their dog as that dog might be deceased and can cause them to get upset.

Thank you for ALL of this valuable info and of COURSE this makes sense, to not mess with someone mentally ill. , but uhoh how does one REALLY know if one is sane or not? Oftimes folk seem ok then we find out from someone in the know that they aren't right. And the people who are emotionally vulnerable - the tips ie. the beloved pet, etc. I understand one must use the wording so as not to cause these feelings to surface. So , Understood!

I am doing my first "official" show next year and ill probably upload some of it onto here for a laugh as it is getting recorded.
Hey, best of luck to you. From the sounds of it - I'm sure you'll be great! Hope you have a gr8 turn out and I'd DEFinitely be interesting in seeing some of your recordings!

Thank you so much. I appreciate ya!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Seekerlou you need to PM me so i can ask you a couple of questions off post i can then send you a recording to help you.

Yes its true MOST people can be hypnotised of normal inteligence and must be sober and without drugs (including some medication).

I provide help for several industries as well as private work, like fear of flying for airways etc.
Stage hypnosis is completely different to theraputic hypnosis not only in style but also in how it works, when you are hypnotised you are NOT asleep, you can in fact be wide awake and you would think you have not been under at all, you are probably right you have NOT been under as such but you may well have had thoughts implanted to help you, its called conversational hypnosis often metophores are used and these work very well, its all down to how you speak and timing, tone of voice is important and speed of speech.

Bogget

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I have gone to mass hypnosis sessions. Most people are able to be hypnotized, but I'm among the few who are VERY hard to hypnotize... so I watched my husband and others doing what was suggested while I kept looking around and wondering what in the heck was wrong with me.

I worked on self hypnosis as well, and had some moderate success with it, and dropped it -- until our daughter was born. It was an emergency C-section and I woke up in the middle of it (this happens to a small percentage of women; it's traumatic, and many have flashbacks or other problems.) This wasn't the first time I woke up during anesthesia. Within 3 months (my husband is really cuddly and cute), I was pregnant again and they told me this would also be a C-section. I was scared to death.

They had a medical hypnotherapist on staff at Texas Tech University and I had weekly appointments with her. It took about a month before I was successfully hypnotized, but every time a "jarring" suggestion was offered, I'd snap right out of the trance. We worked together for five months and she was allowed to come to the surgery and put me in a trance before they anesthetized me.

It was great! I didn't wake up, felt much better after, had less pain, and so forth. The docs were impressed.

I ran into the obstetrician a few years ago (we "rescued" him from a wilderness area -- they'd landed their canoes and had no phone signal and were trying to call friends. We took them to a place where they could make a call) and we had a good chuckle about all the trouble with my son's birth (he inhaled as he was being born, got a lung full of amniotic fluid, and was in ICU for almost a week. My son's a big healthy guy today, with two little girls of his own.)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
She tried a few times. Different methods each time. Nothing clicked.

Maybe I had expectations and was trying to force it along and that blocked it from really working.

It may be that you (like me) don't like the sensation of others being in control in some way over your actions. My husband can (with my cooperation) hypnotize me, but that's because I trust him and he's aware of what will break the trance.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join