It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya Counts More Martyrs Than Bodies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Source

Where are all the dead?

their martyrs in the struggle against the government of Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi should number 30,000 to 50,000, not even counting their enemies who have fallen.

Libyan rebels caught inflating their martyr numbers? so what you think on this?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
30000 dead eh?

america france and england, making hitler proud.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Quite frankly it will breakdown one of two ways. Either they'll find mass graves [then argue over which side did the killing and burying] OR the supposed bloodbath caused by both sides and expected body count is nowhere near as bad as many people assumed it would be [or being claimed by both sides]

I'm sure though that many of the people who were killed in smaller towns & villages have by now already been buried locally by the towns people trying to show their respect and prevent the outbreak of disease. I know that's what I do in the same situation.

edit on 17-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Maybe the conspiracies are wrong, shock horror!!, what we saw on TV was real, shock horror!!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

what we saw on TV was real, shock horror!!

thats higly unlike
i guess the Fake Toppling of Saddam's Statue in 2003 was real too which wasnt.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The body count from bombing may top the fighting......
Now wouldnt that be ironic?
Like it or not we have regime chaange in Libya.
It remains to be seen just who is in control of the country.
Be it Alqueda or Democratic forces,muslim extremists or narco terrorists,you can rest assured that Libyas standard of living has been reduced to somewhat less than what quadaffi had established.
The people become the victims once again even in their supposed rescue, they bleed and suffer.
Now there will possibly be water shortages and food shortages which will further degrade life there.....
Just once id like to see a true revolution which benefits the people who have suffered the most.

new topics

top topics

join