It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least FOUR different UFO events on Sept 14th if not more..........

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Um, there is a ton of logical information on that subject right here on ATS and google. But yeah, I'm guessing you want everything spoon fed to you in a manner that supports your per-determined conclusions or desire to believe so it is a good bet when presented with logical information that doesn't agree with you, you will dismiss it, much like the OP of this thread has done in many of his other threads (probably why he had to start a new one, lol)

But in a nutshell, the ancient aliens and biblical nonsense your hung up on can, the majority of the time, be tied DIRECTLY into known art styles of a given period and many other things that make WAY more sense before jumping to the least likely conclusions first. Look it up.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
reply to post by libertytoall

Um, there is a ton of logical information on that subject right here on ATS and google. But yeah, I'm guessing you want everything spoon fed to you in a manner that supports your per-determined conclusions or desire to believe so it is a good bet when presented with logical information that doesn't agree with you, you will dismiss it, much like the OP of this thread has done in many of his other threads (probably why he had to start a new one, lol)

You got me all figured out.. I simply asked how bluebeam faked UFOs throughout the entire historic record?? And just so you know I believe they tested their "bluebeam" technology on me as a child yet I can still think rationally that bluebeam cannot accurately explain ALL of UFO encounters in the historic record.

But in a nutshell, the ancient aliens and biblical nonsense your hung up on can, the majority of the time, be tied DIRECTLY into known art styles of a given period and many other things that make WAY more sense before jumping to the least likely conclusions first. Look it up.

I wholeheartedly disagree with you. I think you are the one living in a dream trying to make a square peg fit in a round hole.. I'm not saying bluebeam doesn't exist or isn't going to be used but you cannot refute UFO drawings and written texts describing angels that came down from space as long as 3,000 - 4,000 years ago.
edit on 18-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

in wich portuguese forum did you discuss that event?
The video from San Antonio looks impressive...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sequentialgear

It was on the Portuguese UFO Research Association forum, on the Avistamentos section.

It's the "Objecto luminoso Lisboa 14 set 2011" thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

I wholeheartedly disagree with you. I think you are the one living in a dream trying to make a square peg fit in a round hole.. I'm not saying bluebeam doesn't exist or isn't going to be used but you cannot refute UFO drawings and written texts describing angels that came down from space as long as 3,000 - 4,000 years ago.
edit on 18-9-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

Yes you can..they are called myths and legends..not factual stories.

You see UFO's in the ancient drawings just like any blind believer would. We don"t know what they were drawing, nobody knows..well maybe actual archeologists who have doctorates in their field of study have some idea...not random boobs talking out of their (censored) .

If you believe those stories then...God, vampires, fairies and every other mythological creature must exist.

You cannot discount others if you believe in the one fairy tale...

How does the caramel get into the Caramilk bar...gotta be aliens....

edit on 19-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join