It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least FOUR different UFO events on Sept 14th if not more..........

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Human_Alien

H.A....stuff like this goes on all the time and with the possible exception of Global Warming by Human CO2 emmisions....has gone on since the beginning.

It is our tie to the mass media and instant information access that allows people to know everything that goes on Globally. Split Infinity

True. Except this feeling I'm having is not usual.

It feels like I am anticipating, waiting for something. I am also sensing the extreme disingenuous rhetoric coming from authority unlike ever before.

I believe nothing NASA says. For me it's almost insulting to lend them my ear.
And this also extends to the government but I don't want to get into that.

I feel like a human Geiger counter. I can detect bs and right now, there is so much that I can't even see through or past it all. It's almost blinding.

So I can only assume that maybe, just maybe....there's a major cover-up happening. Then the next natural question would be:, why?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i believe you...i myself have seen alot of ufos as well as an abduction

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

reply to post by Human_Alien

H.A....stuff like this goes on all the time and with the possible exception of Global Warming by Human CO2 emmisions....has gone on since the beginning.

It is our tie to the mass media and instant information access that allows people to know everything that goes on Globally. Split Infinity

Covering up certain things is not necessarily a bad thing. It is when certain people have been a part of extreme secrecy and compartmentalisation over a LONG period of time....and because these things need to be kept secret....those in charge usually STAY in charge over this LONG period of time rather than a constant change of leadership and personel.

Absolute power corrupts so over a time....things that would be unthinkable to this leadership....start to become.....thinkable. I have some exposure to this. It is scary to say the least. But the one thing that is a comfort in a small way.....this abuse of power is due to the moral corruption of individuals....and not the entire system. Problem is....they opperate from such secrecy that very few if any higher leadership gets to learn about these issues....or in a lot of cases....they really don't want to know. Split Infinity

True. Except this feeling I'm having is not usual.

It feels like I am anticipating, waiting for something. I am also sensing the extreme disingenuous rhetoric coming from authority unlike ever before.

I believe nothing NASA says. For me it's almost insulting to lend them my ear.
And this also extends to the government but I don't want to get into that.

I feel like a human Geiger counter. I can detect bs and right now, there is so much that I can't even see through or past it all. It's almost blinding.

So I can only assume that maybe, just maybe....there's a major cover-up happening. Then the next natural question would be:, why?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Sorry about the above post....my reply got mixed in with your post. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulofsirius
i believe you...i myself have seen alot of ufos as well as an abduction

I would love to hear about your AA encounter. Do you have it written out on here anywhere?

Split Infinity? Where is your reply (that was mixed into mine)?

Thanks you two!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Sorry about the above post....my reply got mixed in with your post. Split Infinity

Nevermind. I see it. It's on top of mine

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

But there's secrets regarding safety and military technology etc.

But then there's secrecy to our very own existence and/or demise. And our possible origins. And the interactions that are going on right now......!

How did this knowledge (secrecy) become so controlled? How does this happen to one race? We're fighting to keep and uphold secrets from one another. It's bizarre.

I don't mean to segue off topic but it is all intertwined. But maybe it's best to save this for another thread?

Thanks S I ~

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This past 2 years there has been so many ufo's in the news but I don't know if there are more ufo's or the tptb just gave them the green light to start disclosing this stuff.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
i can explain it right now as it happened to me.........you may beleive me or not...doesent matter because i know it happened.....so.......me and my freind were walking down to the beach at night it was a clear night sky.....when we got there i noticed a flash in the distance...at first i ignored it...but it persisted....me and my freind watched this lightening for atleast 20 minutes....it was red lightning that made no noise but lit up the whole sky i have never seen anything like it........now prior to this we had seen ufos... so we kinda already figured something was going on...by the way this lightening was across the water....all of a sudden a bright light cam eout of the lightning and came right across the water towards us....my freind started freaking out because he knew....i would not let him leave as this event proceeded to get even more crazy......just when the light got ove head it just kept going....like it didnt even care.....so we shrugged it off and continued to watch the lighting...now when i tell you ive never felt a feeling like this before in my life i cant even explain it......t felt like being paralyzed but still consciouss but i was not able to move....also not ble to think.....all i could think was trying to figure out what i was feeling......as soon as that feeling went away as quick as it came.....i turned to my freind and told him what i just felt...HE SAID HE FELT THE EXACT SAME THING......we had missing time...or so we thought....ill get to that later......all while this was going on i had no awareness of me frein d being next to me....even though he couldnt have been more than 5 feet away.....it was almost like my vision just kind of closed in and i couldnt move.....then we walked home....not saying a word....it was veryyy hard to walk....and we were stumbling alot....now heres were it gets interesting....i beleive a shift is coming and this is why.......i do meditation.....and i did a memory regression to try and get back the missing time.... well i did and this is what i saw.......i saw the event as clearly as that day.....but what i didnt see was the missing time......i saw the missing time that i could not see before.....when the ufo came over head and went....not shortly after that 3 beings approached me out of nowere....i could not see my freind during this....i ahve told him he should try this to unlock the truth within him....but this is what i saw....three blond ets wearing blue suits....two female and one male it appeared came up to me....telepathiclly i could hear "you did it you did it" i wonder what i did and that question was answered....they told me i was here to help prepare people for the shift.....and that i would be going home soon back to sirius.....this all made me think about my life...as ive always felt a much stronger spiritual connection with the stars rather than earth...and i have always been obssessed with people knowing the truth.....that the earth is really a beautiful place and it is a hospital planet....not a planet of war....i think i basically covered all of it...if you have any questions feel free to ask....oh by the way i did this regression at the end of august.....and this event happened mid july

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

But there's secrets regarding safety and military technology etc.

But then there's secrecy to our very own existence and/or demise. And our possible origins. And the interactions that are going on right now......!

How did this knowledge (secrecy) become so controlled? How does this happen to one race? We're fighting to keep and uphold secrets from one another. It's bizarre.

I don't mean to segue off topic but it is all intertwined. But maybe it's best to save this for another thread?

Thanks S I ~

It's hard for me to condem the aspects and purpose and people who work very hard to both keep secrets and protect us. I have met many a person who has said to me...."I don't need protection!"....but this is a statement constructed without all the information. There are some very real battles going on and whether they are actual battles or another form of war....people like you and me....sons and daughters and moms and dads....are fighting them without ever being recognised for what they do....nor will they ever be.

Then....there are always the bad apples who let power go to their heads and do a diservice to all the good people out there who are working under constraints and conditions very few people could handle both physically or mentally.

The thing is....if you were in some of these peoples shoes....you would quickly learn and understand how difficult the choices are. It is easy to place blame when you are not the one with heavy responsibilities. I am not defending the status quoe....just trying to explain that there are no easy answers. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by soulofsirius

There's no reason for me not to believe you. Thanks for sharing.

What do you make of these Sept 14th sighting and the immediate future?

(I've had paralysis and I know the frustration when it comes to the lack of words having to describe our experience. I went under hypnosis as well. It's like a whole other reality where Human words haven't even been invented yet! It's like trying to describe color to a blind person. So here's to you
)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamdaddy
This past 2 years there has been so many ufo's in the news but I don't know if there are more ufo's or the tptb just gave them the green light to start disclosing this stuff.

Seems to be and there seems to be more 'flaps' lately too.
But it's hard to discern if it's due to the advent of the internet where news is instant or......an actual upsurge of events.

So difficult to tell. Part of the confusion and uneasiness too!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
thank you so much....ive never shared that before for fear of being cast out as insane....i do beleive the alignments will result in more earthquakes....and my personal belief is that in my life.....i have taken a broken terran body....restored its chakras....restored other broken people as well....brought them out of the dark.....and that is a beautiful thing....i realize we are getting off topic but i would really love to discuss this more with you...its so depressing how most people even on ats are blind to the change that is clearly coming in september...but my beleif from that experience is that i will be able to take this physical body back to sirius.....becuase the chakras are restored i will be able to handle the stronger vibrations with this physical body....it truly is beautiful....the star seeds are going home....have you heard of the andromedans coming down to help talk to the gaiyan conscioussness before the shift this month?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It's interesting to see this post brought up, that night I recall walking back from my squadron going to my barracks and a bright stream of light shoots down over the mountain range, I didn't think much of it until it disappeared and then reappeared in the exact same spot; To me it seems more like a falling debris from our many space trash we have up there.

Honestly, I think it was just a regular meteor shower that happened, people nowadays are some stuck on end of the world theories that some have beat the punch and have started claiming UFO with no solid evidence. People are prone to panic and then you get what we have now, wide spread theories.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5
It's interesting to see this post brought up, that night I recall walking back from my squadron going to my barracks and a bright stream of light shoots down over the mountain range, I didn't think much of it until it disappeared and then reappeared in the exact same spot; To me it seems more like a falling debris from our many space trash we have up there.

Honestly, I think it was just a regular meteor shower that happened, people nowadays are some stuck on end of the world theories that some have beat the punch and have started claiming UFO with no solid evidence. People are prone to panic and then you get what we have now, wide spread theories.

That's it?
A bright light shot down and ................? Geeze! Talk about cliffhanger!

True, we are more prone to panic more than ever (with 2012) however I've been following UFO sightings intensely since 1997 and there has absolutely been a spike in sightings (or reports) Haven't figured out which.

You have to realize, reporting a UFO was a huge unspoken taboo only 25+ years ago. So people are getting more brazen now. And I attribute that in part to the internet. We're not kooks or some hillybilly back woods woodchuck looking at the Moon and mistaking that for a moving object.
We are responsible and (more often than not) intelligent people seeing things we cannot explain.

And when the 'word' comes out on the news that it was a meteor or flares or Chinese lanterns or an unusual cloud formation(O'hare) or contrails etc.... it brings us back to square one. Because we KNOW things are happening only the examples that are made public come under strong scrutiny and usually have some terrestrial explanation at the end of the frenzy. Or so it seems

However, that does not negate what is happening on and above this planet. Explainable occurrences do not cover all events as if it's an exclusive and inclusive Carte blanche ! And that is what I want everyone to realize.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
precisely......this is why i hate when i try to get through to people and they just will not hear it.....i just cant see how with the abundant and plentiful clues around right now how people cant see something is about to happen......i mean come on.....obama is going underground on the 27th....what more do people neeeeed to get them to wake upp

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EL1A5

If you are a military pilot then you should have been briefed on the procedure of reporting any UFO. Members of my close family are USAF with one of them being an F-15 pilot. He is relatively high level from an intel perspective and we have talked in detail about this procedure as he knows to do so with me is safe.

I will not describe this here but only say that pilots are required to report but to do so has certain downfalls. Sort of like shooting the messenger. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I understand the oath of pilots; I have spent countless hours training with them. They will tell you if they trust you enough, the few, if not many sightings reports to their intel.

They, however, are trained to turn the other cheek to such an event; what my concern is, Split, the masses can't handle such a disclosure, what if this thing is real? or not either way wide spread panic will happen. Theories of an alien invasion and theories of meteorites striking the planet with cause man, a known species of panic and destruction, will go self destruct mode. I have trained recently in matter I wish not discuss and let me tell you, the government is ready for it.

It looks as though President Obama today has taken his first step towards martial law in America. I just pulled this piece off the wires which indicates the issuance of his new executive order. This order sets up the framework for the use of federal troops and the combination of state and federal agencies under the Defense Department. This is startling news for many reasons. Why now? Why now? President Obama Signs Executive Order Establishing Council of Governors Monday, 11 January 2010 19:07 Press Release Latest National News

source

They are preparing, trust me.

It saddens me deeply and this is why I speak out today..

PEACE

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by signwearer
Ramping up for Bluebeam IMO. Once we start seeing MSM stories on UFOs several nights a week or even every night, be prepared.

exactly what i was thinking

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
So if all the UFOs are earth based man made deception machines, how do we explain the historic and biblical record of UFOs / Angels etc?

Was bluebeam in the works 3000 years ago?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join