It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Documentaries/Interviews to watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I like to go to bed sometimes falling asleep to a fascinating documentary or interview. I feel like my dreams can be more vivid and that perhaps a part of my subconscious learns more about it. I usually then pick up where I left off following morning, while I drink my coffee and wake up.

Recently, I've been watching documentaries related to megalithic structures, Graham Hancock interviews (absolutely amazing, check them out), various other interviews and some TED talks.

I've ran out of ideas.

Can anyone suggest something? Recommend me and the other readers some really interesting footage? (preferably stream-able/downloadable content)

It could be any interview, or any interesting video/documentary that will result in a slightly more learned human being at the end of the view.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hi, Go here and find many, many Doc. to watch....

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Whole series. I love it.
And Morgan Freeman is pretty awesome as a voice over.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by OnlyLove

Yeah, the through the wormhole serious is pretty good. It was clever to chose Morgan Freeman to do the voice over. Some episodes aren't all that interesting, but many are, and I like the fact that they bring out many researchers' finds.

reply to post by Caji316

Thanks. I've been through that website and watched quite a few documentaries, but forgot about it. They also do update quite frequently, so I'm sure I'll find something for tonight's needs.

--

I would still like to hear from others and get personal recommendations as to why a particular documentary(etc.) is interesting.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TeroK

Yuri was a soviet defector. He talks a lot about how the soviet process of subversion is well underway. This was in the 80s. It's interesting how much has happened since then.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Thanks for the link, what a great site

2nd line

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
i like this documentary made by a guy named john alan martinson jr. he has a lot of info on the supposed cover-up of 9/11 and how the israeli govt. may have been heavily involved (as was the case with the attacking of the USS liberty)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This place has a lot of good ones too.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

Thanks, this sure is a good site also.....

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tritoneblues

I'll be sure to give it a look at some point. Thanks

reply to post by Mr Headshot

This is quite interesting. I saw a 10 minute clip of this earlier on the ATS site and surely, most of what he said came true.

reply to post by MzMorbid

Wow! I like the way they are alphabetized! fantastic find. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
BTW, seeing as I already have my own thread set-up.
Can anyone tell my why my ATS chat isn't working? It just pops up as a grey screen.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
this has always been one of my favorites...

kymatica

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by timt6788

Passed out to this. Absolutely fascinating.
Gonna finish it now

new topics

top topics

join