It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets say.. for arguments sake..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is an entirely theoretical thread. Lets say for arguments sake there was an online conspiracy based discussion forum other than ATS. (Lets call it Ascending Total Secrecy, or ATS-2)

On this theoretical forum there was a certain clause in the T&C of the site which forbid discussion of, lets say apples, because apples are illegal in the country where ATS-2's servers are based. So we have forbidden fruit.

For arguments sake lets say that this theoretical fruit played a MAJOR undeniable role in the social evolution of our species. Lets say that hypothetically this undeniable fact was then completely covered up and not discussed in the mainstream for whatever intention, probably to keep the status quo running efficiently. This would be a conspiracy. A VERY BIG and important conspiracy that deserved serious attention, thought and discussion. Especially on a site dedicated to discussing such conspiracies.

To unnecessarily implement a nations laws (Stupid laws at that) into a supposedly FREE-SPEECH PROMOTING DISCUSSION site with the effect of hindering serious discussion.. serious discussion which is VITAL to a non ignorant understanding of our shared past and heritage would be extremely contradictory. Don't you think?

Lucky our ATS isn't like that!

ATS-2 on the other hand...... hypothetically, ATS-2 has some serious theoretical work to accomplish on this issue.

Deny Contradictory Rules and Regulations
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Wow...

What's the matter, haven't been 404'd in awhile?

Of course I completely agree.

Shall I begin the countdown?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Wow...

What's the matter, haven't been 404'd in awhile?

Of course I completely agree.

Shall I begin the countdown?

Countdown to what?

A theoretical countdown?

This thread is entirely theoretical after all. Anyone replying to this thread remember to keep it theoretical and any queries you have with how ATS runs their forums please notify them.. not in this thread. This thread is about a theoretical ATS-2.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Well written post...

I hope I am wrong.

Theoretically your post is brilliant.

I just hope everyone sees it that way.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

f & s for you. because not enough people tell it like it is. i wish i could give you a beer or an ice cream cone or something you really enjoy.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

all i see is:

theoretical
theoretical
theoretical
theoretical
theoretical

and some naked guy in the avatar

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

all i see is:

theoretical
theoretical
theoretical
theoretical
theoretical

and some naked guy in the avatar

My avatar represents a lot more than 'some naked guy'. Who theoretically might not actually be naked. (Cannot see his front)

And you didn't expect to see the word theoretical? That's what theoretical means in essence right? For arguments sake? Which was in the title?

link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I was just kidding around.

People need to get a sense of humor.

I hear they are wonderful.

link   
Let's take it further..let's say an owner of this new theoretical website has a personal opinion about a topic and is deeply offended when light is shed in a way that taints this opinion. Would this owner make false threats to abandon the topic completely, at great risk of losing the little credibility that his website currently has?

If he was not very smart he would..

But like any sensible person..I will call that bluff. And hope that they would follow through..no sense in taking years to let the site die a slow painful death..just kill it and get it over with.

Peace

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Wasn't talking about your post

edited just to include the word: theoretical
edit on 17-9-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Theoretically I would say that you are correct. This is a huge issue and a person, such as Graham Hancock has much to say about it. I would really love to indulge in a long conversation about this forbidden apple. S&F for bringing this up in an acceptable? form

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
::
edit on 17-9-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Double post..

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
We can discuss theory all you want. The fact remains that there is now a zero tolerance policy regarding illicit drugs on this site. There are plenty of other sites that cater to this kind of mindset. ATS is no longer one of them.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join