It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's glorious entrance to the California GOP convention

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
here is a longer version, with welcome speech by actor Vince Vaughn

edit on 18-9-2011 by conar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

dude I`m giving you plenty of credit , I just don't want to see RP supporter to behave like those mindless hivemind fools who drank the Obama kool aid , as I said RP is a step in the right dicrection ,

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OpusMarkII

Gotcha. Wasn't quite sure where you were coming from on that so I responded.

The Kool-Aid from Washington is rancid and has no sugar, so let's hope people aren't drinking it. By now one would think most people would know this but some are brainwashed too much and have no clue as to what they are drinking.

Some actually like it. Ugh.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hbarker
I am actually amazed that we have not yet seen this SAME video on the MSM except the will change the crowds rant in the audio to "Romney Pres"

Whats so so sad to me in our area and other's "East Texas" Ron gets less yard sign and visual signs put up than he does MSM coverage.. People are afraid to put Ron Paul bumper stickers o their cars.. A Lot Do,, but I will tell you in all honesty , The Cops put those people in the same crowd as terrorist , or freeman.. Im not pulling your leg..
Maybe we can get a cop to reply AND BE HONEST !
Cops dont like Anything like., Fire arm club stickers. .. anything anti irs. or gov. and as Little as they know....They all think Ron Paul supporters are terrorist. Might as well put a big put leaf on your car..
And the people that watch tv are lead away from Paul ,media black out !

I am Very fond of Dr Paul.. but dont have a bumper sticker!,
call us cowards
but our law dogs are some mean S.O.B.s and we dont like getting pulled over.

There is a very simple and good reason why police treat Ron Paul supporters like terrorist....

They are trained to. Just like Fire arm stickers, anti irs stickers, just like people who believe in the Constitution. Cops are trained to be suspicious of these people as evidenced by the MIAC report which labeled all those people as possible Domestic Terrorist.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by eLPresidente

I thought he was going to enter on a donkey, whilst people laid palm leaves at his feet.

No, Ron Paul went to that GOP convention on an elephant while people threw pages of the Patriot Act on the muddy ground ahead of him to step on.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ron Paul will NOT do what TPTB tell him to....

=

assassinated within 18 months.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

there may be no sugar but theres penty of sweetner

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the front runner.

The cartel is freaking out because even though there is a total MSM blackout in place his message of liberty is spreading.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boniouk06
Ron Paul will NOT do what TPTB tell him to....

=

assassinated within 18 months.

Maybe not as the cartel must realize it would unleash a terrible monster. For as JFK said, "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable."

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

Reminds me of some rock concerts I've attended
the 2012 election will be interesting to say the least....Ron Paul 2012!!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
don't worry, just keep on repeating this "rick perry is the republican front runner" and click your shoes together 3 times...

and maybe it will work

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonco6
Support is good but please give his security room to do they're job
The small amount of room they had and all the narrowish walkways had me look for a yellow pokadot dress. Did anyone else get that vibe right before the empty hallway?

Weird, I too thought of, "And now it's on to Chicago, and...." Ya know. I saw a guy extend his hand out from this hallway off to the side and grab Paul's and shake it, like a very easy thing to do. I know alot of people love him, and he loves them, but the track record consequences for anyone defying the NWO PTB........Ya know.

Edit To Ad: BUT WE WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN THIS TIME. WILL WE.
edit on 18-9-2011 by simone50m because: See edit to ad

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I got two words... # YEAH!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by hbarker
I am actually amazed that we have not yet seen this SAME video on the MSM except the will change the crowds rant in the audio to "Romney Pres"

Whats so so sad to me in our area and other's "East Texas" Ron gets less yard sign and visual signs put up than he does MSM coverage.. People are afraid to put Ron Paul bumper stickers o their cars.. A Lot Do,, but I will tell you in all honesty , The Cops put those people in the same crowd as terrorist , or freeman.. Im not pulling your leg..
Maybe we can get a cop to reply AND BE HONEST !
Cops dont like Anything like., Fire arm club stickers. .. anything anti irs. or gov. and as Little as they know....They all think Ron Paul supporters are terrorist. Might as well put a big put leaf on your car..
And the people that watch tv are lead away from Paul ,media black out !

I am Very fond of Dr Paul.. but dont have a bumper sticker!,
call us cowards
but our law dogs are some mean S.O.B.s and we dont like getting pulled over.

Although I am not a Paul supporter, I am also not against Paul. As far as any of the other candidates go, so far and from what I've seen, I'm not now nor will I ever favor any of them including Obama, who I voted for last round. Boy, was that a mistake

It's too bad that in Paul's home state of Texas, that your police would seek you out and/or harass you for showing support of Paul. We don't play that around here in California. As a matter of fact, I actually do have a pot sticker on the back of my car

If in the future I do decide to vote for Paul, his sticker will go right next to my Pot sticker
I wish Dr. Paul nothing but the best.

Awesome thread OP

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rseymore21

Where have you been all your life. The New World Order was announced By George Bush Sept 11, 1991 . So its a little late to announce it. We are currently in the follow up of the implementation of their plans. The day is late and the time is short. However it isn't over until the fat lady sings. Ron Paul and the people of the US have to win this push to get our country back. I don't believe we will have another chance.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by rseymore21

Where have you been all your life. The New World Order was announced By George Bush Sept 11, 1991 . So its a little late to announce it. We are currently in the follow up of the implementation of their plans. The day is late and the time is short. However it isn't over until the fat lady sings. Ron Paul and the people of the US have to win this push to get our country back. I don't believe we will have another chance.

Well stated and I couldn't agree more
I believe you hit the nail on the head in saying this maybe the last chance we have to get our Nation back in order.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Right about now TPTB are digging, digging hard and deep for something to "use" against RP. In the abscence of said, theres always "chad". If buy chance subterfuge is not possible? TPTB, WILL render him null. For the game to go on, this has to be. I really hate when I mull things over. All of this of course is speculation on my part. It's a GD shame it makes as much scence as it does.
edit on 18-9-2011 by NervousNJerky because: I will be switching from Independent to republican for thge primaries, voting for Ron Paul.

edit on 18-9-2011 by NervousNJerky because: I will be switching from Independent to republican for the primaries, voting for Ron Paul.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wow!!

So much love for RP!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
To those that worry about Ron's age... He's only 76 and has lived the life of a doctor and congressman. I think he's got at least another 4 years in him.

And did you see him walking through that hotel? Man, they were moving fast, weaving around obstacles, and it was a long walk... Paul did t seem to mind, wasn't even out of breath.

The man is in great shape. Give him a stellar VP and 4-8 years. That's all we need!!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Some strong emotions to feel in the air indeed.
More like Hamas election parade than typical US election campaign.
Isn't it a bit disservice too?
I wish to say I (and maybe other people too) would like to feel also a bit higher vibrations like joy, smile, streams and trumpes.

He needs better PR IMHO Just saying...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join