It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage: Greece under Commission-ECB-IMF Dictatorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Listen to the wise words of Nigel Farage!
Greece is going down the toilet!! And, the EU might now be to far behind.

Sorry if this has been posted before, I tried to find using the search and couldn't find any. Please let me know (:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The EU is doomed, how fast it will implode and how far reaching its effects will be are difficult to predict. But in all likelihood it will plunge the world into a deep economic depression.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Thanks for posting this, it's really good to see people standing up to these economic monstosities.

What a sad Irony, demokratia destroyed at the source.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Prior to joining the EU, Greece was far from perfect but the average citizen HAD NO DEBT. House were paid for in cash! The very culture had a complete aversion to credit knowing instinctively credit was an evil genie and they held their govt, as best they could to the same standards.

The usurious, scum of the earth, Satan worshipping occultist bankers, saw countries like Greece and Ireland and Italy as suckers. Plying their politicians with pleas to join the 20th century and promises Of unlimited cheap cash to fund growth, the pestilent parasites of the world set their sights on the incredible natural resources of Greece and hatched a plan to steal their beach front property at fire sale prices.

By offering people with zero tolerance for cheap credit all kind of money in the form of arcane financial instruments they knew it would be a matter Of time until they got the resources. It is no different from giving American Indians whiskey, for which they had zero tolerance and then getting them to sign over deeds of conveyance for their property even though they had never seen or used legal documents to transfer land in the past.

All of this theft can be traced back to a handful of financial institutions such as the bank of England, credit Suisse, Goldman fkn Sachs, et al, lead by satan's antichrist Rothschild

The velvet glove is being tightened around the necks of the Greeks first because their country is too small to fight back. Once Greece falls, the precedent will be established to rob an entire country of their national resources and individual properties.

Next in line will be Spain and Portugal. This is world war by fiat. I swear to God, I told my family that WWIII would be fought not with nukes but with dollars. I said it in 1985. Here it is.

The very same thing can happen in america and the rest of the world. If we don't stop this, there will be blood in the streets. Certain people make fun of Ron Paul saying he's unelectable. Why do you think there is such a conspiracy to keep him out? He is the only politician stating the Fed and other lackies of Rothschild have no legal or constitutional basis to makes demands for payment and that he would tell them to lift their pointy, red tails in the air and shove their claims and legal documents up their asses.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

This guy is like the Ron Paul for Europe lol. I like him!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
He is awsome. People are still very biased by the main stream media, and way too pestered by lazyness and cowardice to act. "Everyone" sees right and wrong, but the same bunch of "everyones" is waiting for another big bunch of "crazies" to start the war - and eventually to take the blame and suffer the consequences - so they can scream "Liberty" from behind their window curtains and think of themselves as heroes. Sheeple are screaming; "We are poor, we need change" and then " Nigel is bonkers"... well, skip them. We are supposed to deny ignorance. So we should deny them. I am one, and I have one life. I can not afford to waste it just because a huge mass of imbeciles agree to be slaves to a minority of crooks. I am on my own. You too, like it or not. Fight as well your way out, or die with your faces drowned in the toxic mud, pushed down by your Master's boot. To each, their own.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

if ron's un-electable, i vote for you!

top topics

join