It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repent to the Lord of the Flies!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Yea, yea, yea, everybody hates the christains, yea, yea, yea. We need a VIOLIN icon here especially for them.

And that applies to all the retarded Abrahamic religions which bring out the worst in people.

Religion is something that the world would do much better without...

I understand your hate towards religions but you gotta know that it's the people that misused other trough religion that are bad. Religion in itself isn't bad if it's a strength that helps you in your life and I think it's also human to think about having a God since we are born from parents.

I hope that faith will never be stopped.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Here is the secret

Christianity is the only religion that gives!

Wow, shocking!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Little flying repenting souls. Now that is interesting.
I will think about that next time I am on my fly holocaust bout.

Heck, maybe I will even apologize when I smack them.

Side Note: To kill a fly with your hand, swat at the area behind the fly to effectively make contact. Flies take off backwards when they fly away.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
People have more to fear from these guys

Lord of the Fries

death by fries frenzy

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sigismundus

paleo-Hebrew also translates 'zevul' into English as 'high-abode' or 'heights' or 'lofty' (cf: Aramaic 'Gavah', as in Gabba-tha - ('high up there') i.e. a 'raised pavement' of the 4th canonical Greek gospel...) - so theoretically Ba'al-Zevul (Baalzebul) could mean 'lofty Lord' or 'Exalted Prince' or 'Lord of the Heights' as well....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by User8911

Can the fly in your story be named Fred? Fred is seen by some as just a fly on the wall. They say Fred gets no respect, no props for Fred. He has to be treated as a spec on the wall because Fred was born and raised in Arma/Franklin, Kansas a mere spec on a map. Imagine that? You may not know though Fred is Super Fly. You may have heard of him. upload.wikimedia.org... The real problem is he's considered a spec on the wall by his competitors. Dats not good for market share security. That's why other flies are moving in on his territory. images.fanpop.com... Lucky for the Fly he has loyal employees that beat down the completion when the completion tries to recruit them. That's the Blues Brothers btw. So here I am asking you to consider and promote the fact that there is only one pimp daddy in town,Super Fly? That's why I think the fly in your story should be named Fred.
He's one super cool postcard cat.
edit on 21-9-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: because

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join