It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the most scary thing to happin to me in years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
this happined about a month ago i can't say it was oobe i think it was just a lucid dream but in the dream i was floating above my house ( like 500 meters above ) when all of a sudden i felt something pulling me down from the sky thro my roof , thro my the upstairs room into my bedroom where while i was still asleep and being pulled to my body and as i was being pulled to my body i was becoming more awake and more terrofied but in my dream state still when i was being pulled to my body b4 i got to it i could see everything in my room as if in night vision and there was this black thing in the room next to the window and my book shelf ( this black thing looked alot like the rafes in the lord of the rings or like those things from the prision in the third harry potter movie ) anyway the whole time i was being pulled to my body my fear increased expointally and i saw the black spirit when i was in my room for the few secounds untill i was pulled to my body. when i hit my body i awoke to a state of 100 percent awakness and at that very moment i heard glass break as if someone smashed and entire wall of glass and i heard a loud thump crash noice as if a cannon ball and been shot into my room and the noices all came from the same spot just infront of my window at the other end of my room and to the side of the shelf where i saw that black thing when i was still in dream form , well at that awake moment my terror was at such a high point i dont know if i was unable to move or what but the terror was so great i escaped the fastest way i could i guess which was to fall into deep sleep , sounds crazy but at the moment i was only moved by fear , when i awoke the next mourning i found no broken glass , which bothered me to no end , but i did find that quite in a strange way something had completly destroyed my book shelf and some of the books in it too the whole thing caved in on it self in a strange sorta way , oddly enough this was the frist and last time i left my window curtens open when i went to sleep in that room

anyone have any experinces like that or anything close to it ???

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:26 AM
link   
About 5 months ago, I had an "incident." Keep in mind that this never happens to me, and I never have bad dreams, I barely dream. Nothing like this has happened before or since.

I was sleeping at my parents house in my room. I suddenly feel sick, and I think my mom is trying to wake me. I struggle with her (not really, my mom never saw this), and suddenly I am being sucked straight up into the air and being pulled by arms. I fight them and fight them. I am literally scared #less, and breathless. I rarely cry, but I was in sheer terror. The "people" started fighting me, and I was thrashing wildly and in my mind I kept saying "NO", and they finally gave up. I was insanely calm after that, and woke up.

Now when I say I barely dream, I mean I never remember them. I will never forget this.

[edit on 25-8-2004 by cstyle226]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Whenever I have a dream in which I fight someone, my punches are really slow. Like, have you ever tried to punch someone while underwater? Like that. I mean, it does nothing to the person. Then I wake up mad.

I don't think I've ever had a bad dream, but I do get sleep paralysis at least twice a night, and that is beyond lame. I always try to go to bed late so I will fall asleep right away, but it never works.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BangorangRufio
Whenever I have a dream in which I fight someone, my punches are really slow. Like, have you ever tried to punch someone while underwater? Like that. I mean, it does nothing to the person. Then I wake up mad.

I don't think I've ever had a bad dream, but I do get sleep paralysis at least twice a night, and that is beyond lame. I always try to go to bed late so I will fall asleep right away, but it never works.

OMFG...that exact same thing DOES happen to me as well. You feel weak and helpless. My punches always feel like I can't do any damage and they ARE slow. You are not alone.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:51 AM
link   
# can't reply to any of my own posts my internets gone to # , but i was going to say yeah for 4 years up till just recnetly i never remebered any of my dreams either altho i knew i had some they were usually so deep into my uncoiuness i woun't remeber anything and i've never really tried to punch anything in my dreams b4 but i did have a dream once when everything was in slow motion , i also had another dream where everything went backwards , but usualy if i do remeber the dream its always about acheving some kinda importent goal and it feels like i'm in some sota of different dimension where the rules of physics were different but i usually dont remeber much

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I never really thought much about the slow punching in my dreams until you said it. Now I wonder what it's about.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
i have a friend whos father used to oobe/ astral project or whatever when he was younger and he had a similar experience that convinced him never to do it again. upon returning to his body, he found multiple negetive entities trying to enter his body and he had to wressle them for control. lately i too have been trying to oobe, but that story and others keeps me from completly wanting to.

-lost

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
i have a friend whos father used to oobe/ astral project or whatever when he was younger and he had a similar experience that convinced him never to do it again. upon returning to his body, he found multiple negetive entities trying to enter his body and he had to wressle them for control. lately i too have been trying to oobe, but that story and others keeps me from completly wanting to.

-lost

Yeah, I felt like I was watching it all happen to me from outside, but I was also fighting, and during the struggling I couldn't see much (or I just can't remember what I saw).

Another problem is I didn't think much about it or tell anyone about it, except a brief mention to my mother, so I can't remember much.

But I'll never forget the feeling of trying to shake the grip loose, and the feeling of being pulled up.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   

OOOOF, I hate that too, happens to me all the time. Also when you run, its like in slow motion, you want ot move faster but you cant and I get so pissed.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:02 AM
link   
i had a dream when i was a child that i was walking through a canyon which appeared to be the aftermath of a war or great battle and i was looking up for some reason and saw a creature flying above me the creature kept flying lower and lower then i started to run i mean run but it was in slow motion the creature i felt was behind me the whole way then i came to a wide open field in the field were bodies by the 1000's children adults animals u name it..
i stopped suddenly and the creature had lifted me up from the ground and taken me to the top of the canyon walls and set me down as i looked further across the field i saw the 1000's of bodies were actually millions
and the fog had the smell of death upon it
i turned to look away and there the creature was dressed in a long dark gray robe or shroud it had wings as long as its body was tall.... the wings were black and under the robe i saw a very pale skinned boy i got closer and the face of the creature was somewhat familiar i stared for a minute and for the life of me i couldn't figure out who this creature was
i woke up at that moment shook it off and went to wash the sweat off of my face and i looked in the mirror then it hit me the boy was me....but what happened to me in the dream i struggled with this for months never found an answer so i gave up maybe someone here could enlighten my mind on this
ty
loss

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:22 AM
link   

i HATE it when that happens!!!especially when everyone else around you is moving at normal and if not super fast speeds. end up that what could have been a cool kick ass dream just ends in disappointment....

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON
OOOOF, I hate that too, happens to me all the time. Also when you run, its like in slow motion, you want ot move faster but you cant and I get so pissed.

that happened to me in a dream once

I was in a DIY store and someone transformed into a gray 2m50 tall being and started killing everyone.
When I ran it was like if my legs weighed 50 tons and I was struggling to escape.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I get that all the time I punch someone but cant even hurt them at all and sometimes I run but run in slow motion or else keep tripping up, then other times I dream of fighting someone and im like bruce lee every punch they throw at me I do some crazy block move I would never be able to do and pull off crazy fly kicks and punches.

Aswell I get alot of that sleep paralasys, sometimes I can pull myself out of it and other times I let myself drift into it and its pretty cool when your about 3/4 asleep because you know your dreaming and can do what you want.

top topics

join