It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How was there even an explosion at Shanksville (officially speaking)?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

She said it was as wide as her van. Most surely though she did not see a Boeing 757 bank and crash in the feild in Shanksville.

Thanks for playing Hooper. Next..

Yep, unidentified flying object. Still haven't explained how you could be listening to the radio on the morning of 9/11 and not heard anything about the attacks. Give it a try.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Maybe something like this.
[

She said it was no wider than her van. Most surely though she did not see a Boeing 757 bank and crash in the feild in Shanksville.

What she said was: "it was no wider than my van". She also said it flew under the power lines.

GOOD CATCH. Thats right. The craft she saw crash in Shanksville was NOT A BOEING 757. So what did crash.

Here is her description of what crashed in Shanksville on Sept 11 2001. again NOT FLIGHT 93.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

The craft she saw crash in Shanksville was NOT A BOEING 757. So what did crash.

A Boeing 757. United Airlines Flight 93. What she saw was an unidentified flying object. While listening to the only radio station in the United States not broadcasting any news about the attacks.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

The craft she saw crash in Shanksville was NOT A BOEING 757. So what did crash.

What she saw was an unidentified flying object.

So therefore NOT A BOEING 757/ Give up hooper, you are on the ropes and everyone knows it.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

So therefore NOT A BOEING 757/

Nope, probably not a B757. Or anything based in the real world. Doing loops under power lines and not making any noise. Solid white without any markings or rivets. Yep, unidentified flying object.

Lets start that new investigation!!

Give up hooper, you are on the ropes and everyone knows it.

I am shaking. Where do I go from here? A woman, being interviewed by a couple of truthers, tells the world about a super silent unmarked white obejct swooping under power lines quiet as a ghost while she is listening to the only radio station in the US that didn't think the events of 9/11 were important enough to interupt the broadcast. Great find.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The jet fuel is held in the wings and it was atomised and ignited on impact. Just like it did at World Trade Center 1, World Trade Center 2, the Pentagon, and every other crash site involving a large amount of jet fuel.

Dude thats a pathetic response .... and you know it .... if it ignites on impact where is the scortch marks ? you keep dodging that one but youve been proven to be a NIST obsessed OSer in other threads.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EleninPfft

.... if it ignites on impact where is the scortch marks ?

Ask Shadowherder - he posted a wonderful photo of the earth smoldering at the impact site.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

.... if it ignites on impact where is the scortch marks ?

Ask Shadowherder - he posted a wonderful photo of the earth smoldering at the impact site.

what ... you mean that tiny little patch ? cmon were looking for a 757 here not a BAe 146

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

what ... you mean that tiny little patch ? cmon were looking for a 757 here not a BAe 146

Please refer me to the site where I can dowload the Book of Standard Airline Crash Effects. You wanted scorched ground, I showed you (by indirect reference) scorched ground. Now you think that particular photo does not show enough scorched ground. Too bad.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

So therefore NOT A BOEING 757/ Give up hooper, you are on the ropes and everyone knows it.

So are you now Officially Stating that what you think crashed in Shanksville was a UFO and you are using Susan to back up your claims ?

Thats the message I'm getting.

So what planet do you think this UFO came from ?

Truther World maybe ?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

No , it was smaller than a 757 maybe a BAe 146 ? i dunno , but the fact still remains THAT IS NOT A CRATER LEFT BY A 757.

the other dude who replied to me ......
........ thats not even worth a response.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

....but the fact still remains THAT IS NOT A CRATER LEFT BY A 757.

I did not realize that it was a fact. Facts can be proven. Care to start?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Sounds like you're discussing the Dassault Falcon 20 jet which was on approach to Jonestown, when ATC requested that they do a swoop around the area to see if they could see anything. They located the smoking wreck, relayed the info, and returned to land at Jonestown. The Falcon 20 was privately owned by a company which marketed jeans.

..the owner... confirmed this account but, concerned about ongoing harassment by conspiracy theorists, asked not to be quoted directly.

And this is what a Falcon 20 looks like: en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 25-10-2011 by roboe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

....but the fact still remains THAT IS NOT A CRATER LEFT BY A 757.

I did not realize that it was a fact. Facts can be proven. Care to start?

Actually Varemia proved that by accident pages back .................... look at it dude, then look at my response , THEN
look it up , youll see by the specs on wiki or whatever that im right , these idiots keep dodging FACTS , i want justice for the dead .... osama did not order this , its too complex, its too C.I.A

Sorry not pages back ... in the shanksville provide 2 photos thread
, its the net of OSers thats to blame not me .... well the 1 or two OSers , who obviously have multiple accounts

edit on 25-10-2011 by EleninPfft because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

this next image shows you where the photographer is standing.

I see scorch marks up to the red arrow, about halfway out from the center of the crater.

And torn up, unscorched earth for the rest of the wing scar.

So then the photographic evidence proves that the scorch marks match up to the location of the fuel tanks on a 757.

Thanks for that proof.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
Sounds like you're discussing the Dassault Falcon 20 jet which was on approach to Jonestown, when ATC requested that they do a swoop around the area to see if they could see anything. They located the smoking wreck, relayed the info, and returned to land at Jonestown. The Falcon 20 was privately owned by a company which marketed jeans.

..the owner... confirmed this account but, concerned about ongoing harassment by conspiracy theorists, asked not to be quoted directly.

your quote is just amazing .... they dont like conspiracy theorists to find truth , so they obviously want a battle between us and OSers ........ theres a war going on that you dont know about
blue pill or red pill ?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

Actually thats more proof that a 757 didnt crash there than anything else .
2nd

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EleninPfft

Originally posted by roboe

your quote is just amazing .... they dont like conspiracy theorists to find truth , so they obviously want a battle between us and OSers ........ theres a war going on that you dont know about
blue pill or red pill ?

Hm, no.

They don't like truthers phoning them up, emailing them, snailmailing them, or even showing up in person all the time, disrupting their day-to-day business with baseless accusations of being a front company for everything from CIA to Mossad to the Stonemasons.

And frankly, I think they have a right to that privacy.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Joey Canoli

I see scorch marks up to the red arrow, about halfway out from the center of the crater.
And torn up, unscorched earth for the rest of the wing scar.
So then the photographic evidence proves that the scorch marks match up to the location of the fuel tanks on a 757.
Thanks for that proof.

Sorry, that does not conform to the big book of airliner crash standards.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EleninPfft

Actually thats more proof that a 757 didnt crash there than anything else .

Yes, I can see how someone might come to that conclusion.

The dimensions of the crater and fuselage/wings perfectly match.

The scorch marks and the location of the fuel tanks perfectly match.

The impact physics and the crater left behind perfectly match.

So yep, it's obvious what happened there.

To a rational person - a 757 crashed there.....

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join