It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How was there even an explosion at Shanksville (officially speaking)?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Here is an example of the absurdity that the 30-40 foot wide 10 foot deep crater was caused by a 124 foot wide Boeing 757

I know nothing of your physical appearance, and don't want to know, however if you stretch out your arms would it be fair to describe you as being 6 foot wide? No, of course not.

If my arms were permanently fixed to me like wings I would be six feet wide and if I had big engines strapped to my elbows there would be no doubt.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

If my arms were permanently fixed to me like wings I would be six feet wide and if I had big engines strapped to my elbows there would be no doubt

Thank you, that pretty much covers and explains your particular flavor of delusion. The plane was not 124 wide. It had a 124 foot wingspan. Just like you're not 6 foot wide because you can stretch your arms out.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Now this is not going anywhere. Show us how a plane with 124 foot wingspan, loaded with fuel can hit the ground at a 45 degree at over 500 mph and only leave a crater 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep?

If you can find larger measurements taking by people there and witnesses I am all eyes.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Now this is not going anywhere. Show us how a plane with 124 foot wingspan, loaded with fuel can hit the ground at a 45 degree at over 500 mph and only leave a crater 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep?

If you can find larger measurements taking by people there and witnesses I am all eyes.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

Well, first and foremost is the witness who's statement you keep posting stating that the hole was 18 feet deep, but you keep dismissing her as a liar. Secondly, please show were anything you have quoted is a "taken" measurement. They're not. They're your own uneducated, bias regurgitations with no basis in fact or reality.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ok hooper, the majority of the witnesses and authories claim the hole was around 10 feet deep, lets say 20 for fun. Its still 30-40 feet wide lets just say 60 for fun. Still too small.

I can see why you are having a difficult time proving anything here since you think the crater is too small for a Boeing 757 and this is why you a cherry picking one witness, a reporter that estimated the hole 8 feet deeper than everyone else. Not much of a change there.

The crater in Shanskville has been proven to be too small to have been caused by a Boeing 757 (flight 93).
edit on 17-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Show us how a plane with 124 foot wingspan, loaded with fuel can hit the ground at a 45 degree at over 500 mph and only leave a crater 30 feet wide and 10 feet deep without burning any grass at all.

If you can find larger measurements taken by people that were there, witnesses or authorities, I am all eyes

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Ok hooper, the majority of the witnesses and authories claim the hole was around 10 feet deep, lets say 20 for fun. Its still 30-40 feet wide lets just say 60 for fun. Still too small.

I can see why you are having a difficult time proving anything here since you think the crater is too small for a Boeing 757 and this is why you a cherry picking one witness, a reporter that estimated the hole 8 feet deeper than everyone else. Not much of a change there.

The crater in Shanskville has been proven to be too small to have been caused by a Boeing 757 (flight 93).

Its real simple. Whenever someone says something is too small or too big the logical refrain is, "well, then what size should it be and why"? That's all you need to do, first prove what the exact dimensions were of the impact crater and then prove, scientifically, why those dimensions are wrong. Real simple stuff. Looking forward to reviewing your calculations. Or, more likely, reviewing the regurgitation of your baseless findings of incredulity.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Already did. Hooper you have been here for years. You have seen the evidence. The main point is when you google anything flight 93 you will find that the official conspiracy has been debunked so in short this is not so much of a futile effort for me and others considering you are here. Check this out... Shanksville Google search

Wheres the official story?

There isnt sufficient evidence to support the official story. I am not going to deny any evidence. If you would care to show how a large Boeing 757 can leave such a small crater we are waiting to be shown. I am quite flexible and not one of those 'truthers'.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I just looked this site up .

img77.imageshack.us...

At one time these images were associated with a vid on youtube but the vid has been closed.

I have no idea if you had seen them, so I thought I would pass them on anyway.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
reply to post by hooper

I just looked this site up .

img77.imageshack.us...

At one time these images were associated with a vid on youtube but the vid has been closed.

I have no idea if you had seen them, so I thought I would pass them on anyway.

And? I've seen these before. What's the point?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hooper explain the white jet that Susan McElwain saw moments before the crash?

edit on 24-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Susan didn't say she saw a jet, She said what she saw was smaller than her van. That means less than a 6' wing span. And the way she describes it flying, under the power lines banking over the trees, it would have to have a gross weight under 30 pounds. She also said it was silent, jets are not silent.

You really tied your self to an interesting witness. Can you fit her description into some sort of scenario that approaches reality ? Good luck.

Remember you picked her as your star witness.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Susan didn't say she saw a jet...

Read her transcripts kiddo. You are wrong yet again.

Susan Mcelwain, 51, who lives two miles from the site, knows what she saw - the white plane rocketed directly over her head.

"It came right over me, I reckon just 40 or 50ft above my mini-van," she recalled. "It was so low I ducked instinctively. It was traveling real fast, but hardly made any sound.

"Then it disappeared behind some trees. A few seconds later I heard this great explosion and saw this fireball rise up over the trees, so I figured the jet had crashed. The ground really shook. So I dialed 911 and told them what happened.

"I'd heard nothing about the other attacks and it was only when I got home and saw the TV that I realized it wasn't the white jet, but Flight 93.

Didn't think much more about it until the authorities started to say there had been no other plane. The plane I saw was heading right to the point where Flight 93 crashed and must have been there at the very moment it came down.

"There's no way I imagined this plane - it was so low it was virtually on top of me. It was white with no markings but it was definitely military, it just had that look. It had two rear engines, a big fin on the back like a spoiler on the back of a car and with two upright fins at the side....

Ok your out. Hooper you are next. Answer the question. What kind of plane did she see?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Are you going to show me some proof of that crater existing before the crash.

The crater is new. What you were confusing for wing scars were already present before the crater was allegedly made on 911.

These next 2 pics show you "wing scars" mere meters away from the crash site.

Were those caused by wings too?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Ok your out. Hooper you are next. Answer the question. What kind of plane did she see?

Isn't this the same person that said she turned off her radio when she ducked? And then said that she had not heard of the other attacks until she got home? News about the attacks were on every radio station in the country. Constantly. It was almost an hour after the first crash. Yet she found the one radio station that didn't broadcast anything about the country being under attack.

I can't say for sure what the unidentified flying object was.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Ok your out. Hooper you are next. Answer the question. What kind of plane did she see?...
....It was almost an hour after the first crash. Yet she found the one radio station .......

I can't say for sure what the unidentified flying object was.

Not important about the radio. My radio has a cd player too.. next.

One thing for sure it was not a Boeing 757 that she saw bank and crash.

Maybe something like this.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

[

Thats not smaller than a van. Your star witness said it was smaller than her van. Its also not capable of flying under the wires and turning before it got to the trees as your witness claims. You chose her testimony as your evidence, make it fit reality. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Not important about the radio. My radio has a cd player too.. next.

It is though. How could anyone in Pennsylvania be listening to the radio on the morning of September 11, 2001 and claim to not know anything about the attacks. She said radio, not CD player. So please explain. Your witness. Then explain why someone, ducking to avoid being hit by a plane would take the extra effort to turn off the radio. Swiss cheese.

One thing for sure it was not a Boeing 757 that she saw bank and crash.

Unidentified flying object.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

[

She said it was as wide as her van. Most surely though she did not see a Boeing 757 bank and crash in the feild in Shanksville.

Thanks for playing Hooper. Next...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

[

She said it was as wide as her van. Most surely though she did not see a Boeing 757 bank and crash in the feild in Shanksville.

Thanks for playing Hooper. Next...

Hooper ? Reading comprehension that includes remembering who you're talking to.

What she said was: "it was no wider than my van". She also said it flew under the power lines.

You seem to be on a similar intelligence level to Susan, Maybe you can explain her testimony to me.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join