It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How was there even an explosion at Shanksville (officially speaking)?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

The fuel in the plane exploded.

OK, so where was the fuel tanks when they exploded?

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

By igniting just like the official like the official story tells us it did....Silly.

If it didn't ignite ... then it would contradict it.

Well that's kinda my point. The official story seems to contradict itself. Read my OP (as most people would have already done) to see what I mean.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Originally posted by waypastvne

By igniting just like the official like the official story tells us it did....Silly.

If it didn't ignite ... then it would contradict it.

Well that's kinda my point. The official story seems to contradict itself. Read my OP (as most people would have already done) to see what I mean.

Read your OP. Still don't see what the confusion is all about or the "contradictions". Plane hit the ground at over 500 mph and broke apart, fuel atomized, aerated, whatever you want to call it, found an ignition and exploded. You are the only one that is confused. The fuel exploded, not the physical structure of the plane. Don't know how much simpler to make it. No contradictions.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Read your OP.

I thought you said my interpretation of the official story was wrong?

broke apart, fuel atomized, aerated, whatever you want to call it, found an ignition and exploded.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I thought you said my interpretation of the official story was wrong?

No, I said there is no official story with regard to the minutia of the plane crash. You are free to think whatever you want based on anything you want. You are not, however, free to call it an "official story".

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

No, I said there is no official story with regard to the minutia of the plane crash.

That's fine. How do you think it happened?

Btw, what's with the "fuel atomized, aerated" crap?

You are free to think whatever you want based on anything you want. You are not, however, free to call it an "official story".

Says who? You, Mr. Authority?
edit on 7-11-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

That's fine. How do you think it happened?

I don't. Its a useless exercise. Its like "thinking" about any event with a random outcome.

Btw, what's with the "fuel atomized, aerated" crap?

Trying to explain, in the simplest terms possible, why the fuel in a plane explodes when it crashes. You seem to be very confused by this idea.

You are free to think whatever you want based on anything you want. You are not, however, free to call it an "official story".

Yep, that's why whenever you post the misleading statement "official story" I'll be quick to clarify that its not the official story.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

And it very well may be. Can you please walk me through how UA93 supposedly crashed so it makes sense to me how it could of exploded.

Okay.

A huge plane crashed into the ground very fast.

It exploded.

Sorry, but only an idiot could have difficulties with this.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
There is no proof the a Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville where the crater images were taken.

There is evidence that something crashed and exploded but was not anywhere near the size of a Boeing 757. These are facts.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
There a couple of eyewitness accounts that claim to see a 'plane' but nothing describing a United commercial jet as large as a Boeing 757.

The accounts from the witnesses vary from small white, smooth, fast to silver, upside up and right side down.

edit on 8-11-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
There is no proof the a Boeing 757 crashed in Shanksville where the crater images were taken.

There is evidence that something crashed and exploded but was not anywhere near the size of a Boeing 757. These are facts.

Facts. Really? Sound more like opinions to me. And baseless fantastical ones at that.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I don't. Its a useless exercise.

You don't because you know it will never add up to the official story and will be proof of an inside job and for some reason that scares you to death.

Trying to explain, in the simplest terms possible, why the fuel in a plane explodes when it crashes. You seem to be very confused by this idea.

No, you continue to be confused of the subject of this thread (I'm not surprised).

So where was the fuel when it "aerated" and ignited? Above ground? Halfway below ground? Underground?

Yep

That's cute. Do you have a little badge?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
A huge plane crashed into the ground very fast.

It exploded.

So did it explode on top of the ground?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So did it explode on top of the ground?

It hit the ground and it exploded. After hitting the ground the plane blew up. Subsequent to its collision with the earth the aircraft exploded.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "on top of the ground". And unless you can give me just the tiniest idea why a huge aircraft smashing into the ground could not cause an explosion then I'm not really going to bother with this nonsense any further.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
It hit the ground and it exploded. After hitting the ground the plane blew up. Subsequent to its collision with the earth the aircraft exploded.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "on top of the ground". And unless you can give me just the tiniest idea why a huge aircraft smashing into the ground could not cause an explosion then I'm not really going to bother with this nonsense any further.

Like if it crashed on the asphalt tarmac, regardless of any speed as long as it crashed hard enough to ignite the fuel, which seems like what you are saying, yes?
edit on 9-11-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Gee it kinda looked like this:

Or this:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

....regardless of any speed as long as it crashed hard enough to ignite the fuel...

Hard enough to ignite the fuel? Really? You think that the force of the impact is what ignites the fuel? If you throw gas on the ground hard enough will it eventually ignite? Is this really the level of your understanding of the simple concept, as seen in everyday life, of combustion?

Now I really have no wonder why you keep pursuing this nonsensical argument.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

Well then gee, that would kinda contradict the official story!

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Please post a link to the official story that is contradicted by the plane exploding.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

How so?

Plane hit ground.

Exploded.

Fireball went up.

Just like at Shanksville.

Why is this so difficult for you?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join