It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

123 Alex Jones Lies

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

OK. So let's take the bulk of Alex Jones arguments about what to do and fix things.

1. End the Fed.
2. Accountability for the people responsible for doing bad things at high levels of government and corporate structures.
3. Americans, and the world in general, to have Freedom from Tyranny.

Wow. What a douche! (Sarcasm)

Who's another American who talks like this. Oh yeah, Ron Paul. Yeah, he must be a wack job too. (Sarcasm)

Alex Jones does more good than bad, which is more than can be said for the government, and most of the humans in general. IMO he is risking his life every day. That you scoff so easily shows just how far gone most people are. Enjoy the fluoride!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Good share, I find Alex Jones to be a little bit on the fear mongering side myself. I like Jesse Ventura though, he keeps it interesting!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Ah I do I love a good AJ fan (sarcasm...just in case your not clever enough to play your own game). Always a good fluoride joke when someone isnt drinking the kool-aid

Lets see, well your right Alex Jones does do some good.... I dont think you will find many people who think he is 100% bad on this site. However, to say he does more good than bad is debatable. The standard AJ fan points out how much he wakes people up and evidently he is the only person out there waking people up. Does anyone ever stop to think why most people out grow Jones like training wheels. He may be a nice start but once you actually listen to his shows and how much is "documented" or "mainline history" must people move on. Do any of you think how many people he drives away from the truth movement when all they see is the lies and half truths he tells. Id say all things considered he is a very minor figure in helping people.

Also I think you insult RP when you say he speaks in the same way as AJ. Ron Paul can back up almost everything he says with actual facts, studies, etc. AJ makes inferences from small parts of what he reads and his biggest source is his own website, which if it does link to anything besides the daily mail contains a story that doesnt say what AJ says it does. Ron Paul is a wise man Alex Jones is a raving, self promoting, joker for the most part.

And just because he says he risks his life everyday dont be so quick to believe it. Lets say for the sake of argument that he is such a thorn in the side of the NWO. Do you think they'd kill him and martyr him, when he tells his fans all the time how he will be killed. No way, it would give him credit. And as for my statements showing how far gone the world is, your mentor would be proud. You took some information that was completely unrelated to your conclusion and somehow did the mental gymnastics to get there. Old AJ taught you well

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I am a fan, but not a rabid one, and I don't think Alex's take on everything is 100 percent OMG teh Truth! But I do find, sadly, a lot of the info he puts out between his thinking are usually right on. Certainly FAR more than mainstream news. He's trying, he's certainly not perfect, and he's freaked out because it's terrible. If it's only 75 percent as bad as Alex thinks is it, it's still complete screwed.

I listen to many other people, and check sources for myself, perk of my job. So I am happy saying I'm an Alex Jones fan. Though with a grain of salt, and check it for yourself. And?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Opinions are like rear-ends...everyone has one. AJ has a big one. Listen, and just like with this website, form your own opinion. If you don't like what he says, is it so hard to just change the channel and be done with it? By starting this thread, you're just defeating your purpose.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Well I suppose we will have to agree to disagree about this. I dont think we can past AJ is trying his hardest and makes mistakes vs. he is a purposeful liar for profit/his own ego

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thejlxc

OK. So let's take the bulk of Alex Jones arguments about what to do and fix things.

1. End the Fed.
2. Accountability for the people responsible for doing bad things at high levels of government and corporate structures.
3. Americans, and the world in general, to have Freedom from Tyranny.

Wow. What a douche! (Sarcasm)

Who's another American who talks like this. Oh yeah, Ron Paul. Yeah, he must be a wack job too. (Sarcasm)

Alex Jones does more good than bad, which is more than can be said for the government, and most of the humans in general. IMO he is risking his life every day. That you scoff so easily shows just how far gone most people are. Enjoy the fluoride!

Yeah hes a bit crazy and out there but hes an entertainer.. but these three facts is what hooked me on him.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
1st time poster! PLEASE READ ME OUT!! 1 question about/to ALEX JONES!!? Have you run out of true callers 'cos they all sound like proper'gander! Paid to teach/preach B/S addicts! I like many other "truthers" "wonderers" "honesty hunters" "black sheepers" (ie. we stand out to you over paid farmers [ the law makers] with "help" from "alex" some of us have a damn good idea on whos/who in this corrupt world. ( was going to say western world but it spread along time ago! hell even before i was born) Stop making people paraniod! They have enough of that from the wife/man/girlfriend, Work mates, Bosses, Bus drivers, Taxi cab drivers, Parking officers, Teachers/Preachers/Lecturers, Even the woman behind the counter when you forget your id card when buying government approved death cocktails of "legal drugs ie alcohol, tabaco, asprin, gossip magazines" It all comes down to the same core types of people... The Bullied and the Bullies, The Pimps and the Whoe niether one can exist with out the other! Working foot in mouth, Hand on crotch together thay put there diffrences behind them! ...an woe'betide (Bad spelling prob cos school taught me how to make it look like i was work when really dreaming of a sun filled beach sceen) anyone including each other who do not as they are told! Each thinking they have/have too, out smart, out "cool", out right murder of which there are so many billions of ways to commit, Sticking with another fear monger max kisser or max kissengers arse! finacial murder! My rant is far from over! but for now it is... peace out "but in" in the way 90% of the world! yes we are the 90%ers theres more than 1% of them! Look how insignificant they make themselfs appear! True peace like michael jackson. The last few months on this earth Tupac n Biggie! Peace is being preached can you here her words? Its mother nature calling she wants her stability back... for all! goodbye 4now. UK saint x

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join