It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two famous daughters of very famous politicians both dead yesterday at age 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I just find it a little bit odd that's all.
Yes, Ted Kennedy's daughter has been fighting lung cancer since 2003. But she died at a gym so it would seem that she wasn't bed ridden in the last stages of the disease.
The daughter of fomer vice president Walter Mondale also died yesterday. She had been fighting brain cancer (which took Ted Kennedy's life).
I am not at all saying that there is a conspiracy here which is why I put it in gray area.

But two very high profile woment both dead the same day at the age of 51.

Other than the obvious (area 51) is there any political/illuminati/nwo order significance to the number?
edit on 17-9-2011 by watcher3339 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Here are news reports for those wishing for more information.

Kara Kennedy dead at 51

Eleanor Mondale dead at 51

Both at 51 on the same day. What are the odds?

Both suffered from cancer, one a brain tumor the other lung cancer.
Both were blonde as well.

I don't see any other coincidences yet, but if I do I'll add them.
edit on 17-9-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I wouldn't exactly call either of them "high profile women"........
Their fathers, maybe- but not them.....

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
I wouldn't exactly call either of them "high profile women"........
Their fathers, maybe- but not them.....

I won't debate you on this, because I tend to agree. They are not widely known because they kept a low-profile.

However, the global media apparently thinks it is noteworthy. There are tons of stories on both of these throughout many different news sources.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Kennedy blood appears to be both a blessing and a curse...
There has been a lot of tragedy in that family, a lot of death.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

Two daughters of powerful senators of the modern Rome [America] die on the same day and they are the same age(51) may be an omen of some sort

It may have some meaning in terms of the feminine energy relative to area 51
Area 51 comes out to the female name Arianna which means holy one

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Could be a coincidence I suppose but it is weird none the less.

There was an article on Cracked.com where, get this. A man was run over by a taxi whilst on his moped. Thing is his brother was run over on the SAME moped on the SAME street by the SAME taxi driver with the SAME passenger a year before. MADNESS!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Two people died on the same day?? OMFG. 2 dead from a population of 6,852,472,823 people, and they were the same age you say? JESUS H CHRIST what the hell is going on?.....
edit on 17-9-2011 by Atzil321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The odds are long that there is a story here (imo)...but if everyone kept their back turned as some would like, we would never find out SHEET.

Keep laying them out, so we can keep playing them out.

Peace
edit on 17-9-2011 by spav5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I saw this too...

I didn't think "conspiracy" but I thought it odd.

The Kennedy family has a long history of cancer within its ranks. Kara's brother Ed had his leg amputated when he was young from cancer. Her Dad had cancer. The gene for cancer seems to run in famiies.

Eleanor Mondale was fairly high profile. She was a reporter and an actress. Beautiful woman, too. She lived in Hollywood for a bit and had roles in Dynasty and other weekly shows. She thent turned to radio.

Kara Kennedy wasn't exactly shy either. She had some poltical type roles and was on the board of several organizations, like her Uncle John's library.

It's sad that these women died so young, no matter what your politics are.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
No such thing as "coincidence" people....

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I'd say this is evidence of a lack of conspiracy?

Nobody in Washington was more connected than Ted Kennedy. If him, and his daughter both died of Cancer, then it seems the elite are not intentionally poisoning the masses with this stuff and then keeping themselves safe?

If vaccinations, and Cancers, and Monsanto food, and Flouride in water, and Chemtrails, and all the other conspiracies hold any truth whatsoever, wouldn't high profile people like Ted Kennedy's daughter be spared from those ailments?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I'd say this is evidence of a lack of conspiracy?

Nobody in Washington was more connected than Ted Kennedy. If him, and his daughter both died of Cancer, then it seems the elite are not intentionally poisoning the masses with this stuff and then keeping themselves safe?

If vaccinations, and Cancers, and Monsanto food, and Flouride in water, and Chemtrails, and all the other conspiracies hold any truth whatsoever, wouldn't high profile people like Ted Kennedy's daughter be spared from those ailments?
Not really. All that would mean is that the powers that be understand the need to misdirect.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

I don't buy that. I can see letting Ted go at his old age, but I cannot buy that Ted would not protect his own daughter, and let her go at the age of 51. Misdirection, and an occasional martyr might be possible, but not the daughter of Ted Kennedy at age 51.

This also means there are not secret cures to Cancer that are reserved for the elite.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Just saw on my local news about Eleanor Mondale. I remember seeing her on the local news and listening to her on my local news station. She was beautiful (blonde), smart and had a real love for animals; especially her horses. My heart goes out to her family and husband.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

I don't buy that. I can see letting Ted go at his old age, but I cannot buy that Ted would not protect his own daughter, and let her go at the age of 51. Misdirection, and an occasional martyr might be possible, but not the daughter of Ted Kennedy at age 51.

This also means there are not secret cures to Cancer that are reserved for the elite.
I'm not saying I buy that either. I think that neither are highly likely, given everything out there on this mess.

But think: how many times are fathers promised the world, and when daddy dies, the kids have the rugs pulled out from under them because they can't throw the weight of their parent's around. Once Ted is dead, anything that would/could have been done to help his daughter goes out the window. And that does fit the M.O. of our Government. Only behave when they are forced to.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well this officially proves it. The members of this site can make a conspiracy out of just about anything. Good luck with this one.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Well this officially proves it. The members of this site can make a conspiracy out of just about anything. Good luck with this one.

Had you read the original post you would likely have stumbled across the fact that I actually stated I didn't think that it was a conspiracy, just that I found it odd.
To me, your post proves that the members of this site are becoming increasingly snarky. Good job on that.
edit on 18-9-2011 by watcher3339 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join