It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant boxer seeks Abominable Snowman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Kemerovo Region is located in the southern part of western Siberia, about 3,500 km from Moscow. Over 3 million people live in the Kemerovo area, mostly in large cities. Only 13% of the population lives in the rural areas of the Kemerovo Region, which may be inhabited by the region’s version of the “Snowmen.” The Kemerovo Region is also known as Kuzbass – from “Kuznetsk basin” – the name of the largest coal deposit on Earth, which is located there.

Supposedly the place is a hotbed.

From Cryptomundo

KEMEROVO, April 29 (Itar-Tass) ‹ A resident of the village Senzaskie Kichi, Kemerovo Region, hunter Afanasy Kiskorov, claims that he rescued a Yeti during a spring flood on the mountainous river of Kabyrza. His actions were witnessed by local residents, Itar-Tass learnt at the administration of the Tashtagol district of the Kemerovo Region, a supposed habitation place of a hominid. While fishing, Kiskorov and other local hunters heard strong ice crushing and shrill howling. Rushing to the piercing shriek, the huntsmen saw “a creature, covered with dark-brown fur,” in the river some ten metres from the bank.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Does he seriously look like those images? He has a pronounced brow ridge. He looks like the neanderthals they have on TV. There was a guy who wrote a book and states that Neanderthal doesn't look anything like that at all. In fact, he thinks it looks more like a monkey with a very powerful body. It raped the weaker humans from africa, or something like that.

You can find out more about his book and theory here:
www.themandus.org...
edit on 18-9-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

Originally posted by wigit
reply to post by Silver Star

Oh, I do.
If I wasn't hitched already I'd bear him some sons.

You'd need a womb the size of a small tent to carry that off. That's some serious genetics you'd be mucking about with.
Not neceserily. Look injto how many really giant dudes were born around 6 lbs, and then how many families who have 10-12 lb babies that don't get over 6 ft tall as adults (like mine: middle bro was 2 inches shy of 2 ft when he was born, he grew up to be 5'10").

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
hahaha that'd be a cool battle, Giant man runs after yeti with a hatchet. Yeti stops grabs mans arms and rips them off.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
if only andre the giant were still alive, he was 7 foot,4 inches tall and 500 lbs!...he'd put the abominable snowman in a figure four leg lock! > theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join