It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whos dreaming Who

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
many years ago when i was mediating and praticing alot of spirtual execises in those days , i was having alot of lucid dreaming some oobes too , but in this book by carlos castendea one of the most importent elements was to spot the internal dialoge that ones mind is always in and the whole world opens up to you or so it says , well one of the times i achived it something strange happined

when i was smoking a cigg at a window /or / at a coffie shop , at the window it was night and at the coffie shop it was daytime and i felt a little bit dizzy at frist as if i was seprating and all at once i realized i was at both spots at the same time , i tryed to think if i was just dreaming one of them but then i thought well whos dreaming who then , all i know is i think i started at the window but i ended up at the coffie shop , but for 30 secounds i experinced the most amezing duelness and quitness , as i was at two spots and both were just as real and i could pick which one i perfered to be at , now picking the one at the
coffie shop, now i've never experinced anything like that but i've heard of silmar experinces , but any of the other times i achived quietness of the mind , something amzing would always happin but nothing like that , most of the other times it was all still inside my head ( but then again the outside world and insdie your head it seems all so relative )
its been like 6 since i did that

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Wow that sounds really cool!
I've never heard of anything like this before. Do you think either of the 'yous' were less physical than the other?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
stranger still is that i remeber both as if i started at them and yet i feel i have ended at both too even tho i know i ended up at the cafe and i think i started at the window , but yes there were transition period but the moment when i was in between and it occured that the me at the cafe was dreaming the me smoking at the window and the me at the window was dreaming the me smoking at the cafe , was made it really disortading was when i was at the cafe at the end of the experince a friend sits down and starts talking to me about a conversaion i can remember nothing about and he says that at the end of his last state ment i went blank and he figured i wasn't paying attation so he went to the bathroom went it all occured but i remember what i was doing before i had a smoke at the window better then what i remember what i was doing at the cafe , this might not most so i'll cut and paste it ( internet problems )

join