It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are In a zombie Invasion. they do walk amongs us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
(Yes this thread is somewhat metaphysical for I think I uncovered one big Illusion)

This thread made me think alot.Click Was gonna post here, but I thought it deserved a topic of it's own.

What if negative people are zombies? No, I know it sounds absurd. But people who haven't felt positivity in a long time, tend to become a walking corpse. I know because in a way I am such a walking corpse and yet I too am an empath. The thing is, people will always try to seek positive energy. And if you aren't careful you become in a way one of them. filled with negativity and emptiness.

Ever notice when you are in a group filled with positive energy? It is like your own energy revitalizes in you in a group filled with such positive energy where it becomes balanced.

But for some reason. this really made me think of zombies and psychic vampires. perhaps combining the two as one and make it human, we get the term "Living psychic zombies" lifeless corpse that feeds off positive energy until the victim is left dry becoming a zombie his/herself.

Depression anyone?

Now that I think about it. The first time I ever had depression was when I met this girl who was always suicidal. Maybe depression is contagious energy wise?

Kinda makes you think about the term "the great depression" when you think about it, it's actually "The great zombie invasion" because people literally become walking corpses.

This is why I think everyone should take 10 mins a day of their time, and practice meditation. You DO get alot of positive energy through it. it is the best way to counter such negativity.

Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it? Perhaps we are in a zombie apocalypse and we don't even know it.

edit on 17-9-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
In the abstract, the negativity zombie metaphor does make sense. Energy vampires I call them.
I look at it like we are all individual suns, some have a stronger magnetism than others, as well as opposite polarities.

Let's call George W. Bush a giant red super giant, and mother Teresa a blue hyper giant.
No matter how much magnetic force Georgie puts on mother Teresa, she will always over power the opposite, smaller polarity.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
In the abstract, the negativity zombie metaphor does make sense. Energy vampires I call them.
I look at it like we are all individual suns, some have a stronger magnetism than others, as well as opposite polarities.

Let's call George W. Bush a giant red super giant, and mother Teresa a blue hyper giant.
No matter how much magnetic force Georgie puts on mother Teresa, she will always over power the opposite, smaller polarity.

yup indeed, it does make much more sense. This brings me curiosity on how mainstream makes us view such things. I guess now I see the point of why Stephanie Meyer portrayed vampires and werewolves the way she did. It was to try and give the public a different perspective on how to view things with positivity.

When you think about it further, mainstream vampire and were wolves lovers bashed her for it. Don't get me wrong, I really didn't like the story
but she DOES have the right idea in terms of perception.

But If I had to take a wild guess, mainstream tries to blind us with THEIR reality and not our own. To view things from their perspective.

I wonder why

Perhaps to hide and make us believe in visual comparison instead of inner comparison? The problem is perception. People will most likely accept what they see as real and not go into that abstract to see a different perspective. This is part of the art of illusion.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Vampires can not stand in the light. They are unenlightened. They live in the past and the future where there is no natural light, inside their minds. They are tortured by demons that dwell there.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I know the feeling and I see it around me all the time

I've been interested in zombification for quite a while now and I believe its REAL, but its done by the nasty PTB

The TETRA system pulses at 17.6 Hz broadcast at 400 MHz which is essentially the Pandora Project funded by the CIA in the late '60s and early '70s. Dr Ross Adey, the chief researcher on the Pandora Project has released a video to leading UK researchers which proves that not only does the TETRA system cause ELF zombification by massive release of calcium ions in the cerebral cortex and the nervous system, but the activated calcium ions also cause massive hormonal disturbances which lead to frenzied imbalances, emotional and physical states.

I believe the recent riots in the UK were some sort of test

Use of the TETRA system by the police will lead to psychotronicaly controlled officers who may be totally controlled in any situation and are very useful for states of economic or social chaos where extreme and violent behaviour is needed without any conscious or moral compunction - so-called police robots. 30,000 transmitters will be placed around the country to maximise the effects on the local UK population - mass mind control.

this is a Transcript from CH4 News, Feb 5th, 2001

link

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Sadly, I think most people will fit into this category. Herman Hesse called them Kindermenschen (Child People) to me they are people who are sleeping.

Meditation IS one of the ways of dealing with this. Sometimes I want to just yell at people and say "Wake the f... up!" but sadly that won't help.

Even Guatama Buddha said that you can't force someone to wake up, you can only point them in the right direction. The rest needs to be done by their own volition.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more and what an insightful post at that. I just realized so many things the second I finished reading your post. Be it on purpose or inadvertent; people will always try and get people to stoop to their level, because no body and I mean no body wants to crash and burn alone...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I agree that the zombie invasion isn't something that will happen, it already happened with the television and anti-depressant drugs. I hope the rapture wakes them up or something because I'm getting tired of the zombies always sucking up energy.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Interesting posts here. Glad to know I wasn't alone on this thought. It kinda gives you a new perspective on what exactly is controlling us. the truth will set you free?

If this is the case like I said in the OP, we may have started waking up from this illusion we live in and hopefully empowers us as we continue to awaken.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It reminds me a little of one of my theories about the givers and the takers...

I have come across many people in my life and it has become more easier for me to identify after getting to know someone if they are primarily a giver of energy/love/positivity or a taker of it.

I believe myself to be a giver. I try to stay positive and encourage people, compliment them, support them, show them love and kindness. I have met many people and today i would suggest the majority.. are in fact takers.

Members of my own family always leave me feeling depleted of energy. When i lend an ear or offer a shoulder to lean on i feel sapped of energy. I dont feel the same level of support/love or consideration.

I have learnt over time when to cut off from takers so that i dont feel energyless. Some people may consider it a selfish act and to some extent it is but it is also an act of self preservation as i have learnt i can not help those around me if i dont have the any energy to first help myself.

So i would agree that metaphorically their are those that drain us, tread on us, manipulate us, toy with us, press our buttons for a reaction, people who have no or little regard for the consequences of their actions. Yes i would say they are a form of sleeper/zombie or a vampire of energy.

Nice post of awareness OP

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nakiannunaki

You are correct, I have felt the depleted after trying to help aswell. People don't seem to understand that they can't just depend on one person to get rid of their problems. Problems are solved when you understand how things work and with a bit of effort they can make a difference. All It takes is to look within.

Hopefully people will start understanding this. Hope for the best

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

(Yes this thread is somewhat metaphysical for I think I uncovered one big Illusion)

This thread made me think alot.Click Was gonna post here, but I thought it deserved a topic of it's own.

What if negative people are zombies? No, I know it sounds absurd. But people who haven't felt positivity in a long time, tend to become a walking corpse. I know because in a way I am such a walking corpse and yet I too am an empath. The thing is, people will always try to seek positive energy. And if you aren't careful you become in a way one of them. filled with negativity and emptiness.

Ever notice when you are in a group filled with positive energy? It is like your own energy revitalizes in you in a group filled with such positive energy where it becomes balanced.

But for some reason. this really made me think of zombies and psychic vampires. perhaps combining the two as one and make it human, we get the term "Living psychic zombies" lifeless corpse that feeds off positive energy until the victim is left dry becoming a zombie his/herself.

Depression anyone?

Now that I think about it. The first time I ever had depression was when I met this girl who was always suicidal. Maybe depression is contagious energy wise?

Kinda makes you think about the term "the great depression" when you think about it, it's actually "The great zombie invasion" because people literally become walking corpses.

This is why I think everyone should take 10 mins a day of their time, and practice meditation. You DO get alot of positive energy through it. it is the best way to counter such negativity.

Kinda makes you wonder doesn't it? Perhaps we are in a zombie apocalypse and we don't even know it.

We do live among zombies, I wouldn't call negative people zombies, I'd call those sleeping drooling hoards watching Jersey Shore and buying everything the MSM says as the Zombies...Negative people are usually that way cause they are awake and pretty pissed off...that negativity is passion dead people have no passion, but yea there are a lot of walking dead among us...and a lot of them should be screaming "brains" because they are brainless!!!

ETA: the depressed also are those that see the reality of the worl there's two things to do when awakened get pissed off or depressed because you feel you are powerless to make it change.

edit on 17-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 17-9-2011 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I really like this thread, OP

I have made a post on another recent thread which sums up my thoughts on how people can innoculate themselves against the spread of Depression/Zombieitis. It's here for anyone who is interested in my opinion.
I won't repost it here, but just state that I've noticed a few threads lately questioning aspects of depression and I hold tight to the idea that we are have a choice about how we deal with our difficulties, and the above link states why in detail.

It is infectious. We do need to prepare ourselves for the attack of the infection. And by understanding the nature of it, and of ourselves, we are better armed.

S&F from an ex-Zombie

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I agree the zombie apocalypse already happened.

And yes, the goal would be to consume our brains.

Nice coincidence that is, isn't it?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I agree the zombie apocalypse already happened.

And yes, the goal would be to consume our brains.

Nice coincidence that is, isn't it?

Wow, I have to admit this is a facebook status worthy post or even a signature worthy post. You pretty much summed it up right there.
star for you friend

top topics

join