It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a slight problem with planet x

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Essentially we take alot of broken theories, some rough translations and interpretations of cave drawings, combined with government conspiracies and put it together. Then suddenly we have a brown dwarf on a collision course with earth.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
and you have certain things going on, like an up-tick in building underground bases, grave liners, FEMAcamps and trains and excersizes...up-tick in extreme weather...

I've obviously read the same threads you've read on ATS.. but prove to me any of these truly exist. An uptick in extreme weather? We've BEEN having an uptick of weather for the last 10 yrs that's quite some time now.. what's so recent about that?

isn't that the way you're suppose to make a comprehensive decision on anything... ? By picking threw all the information, looking for solid facts/truths and throwing the rest in the garbage?

Yes.

Your comment then makes no sense because the way I read it... very sarcastic on your part. *Conspiracy Theorists pick and choose...*

You took what I said wrong then, however, my comment makes total sense. How many conspiracy theory's have actual been proven correct? I think I can count on my hand how many that have been blown out publicly.. now I know my government lies through the god d**n teeth... but it's still not FACT. When I said conspiracy theorists pick and choose what they believe is true, I was including myself and telling the OP not to take my word with out researching further into his topic.

Of course we pick and choose..whether you trust the Government, which btw, has been proven over and over and over to LIE to us on a limitless bases.

Which is the same exact reason I'm here.. searching for the truth.. to think I used to actually work for them.

Or whether you don't trust the Government...you have to CHOOSE the solid facts again to come to a conclusion on things so you don't DIE! or you're better prepared in case they SCREW IT ALL UP!!! Anyways.. just thought I'd point that little fact out to you... CHOICE is what this Country is based on and CHOICE is what you have when educating yourself on certain.....topics.

Well thank you for teaching me somethin! I appreciate the feed back

edit on 18-9-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join