It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hello ATS
I’ve been lurking here on and off for a few years and have now decided to sign up.
A bit about my world view and how I aim to take that forward would be: I am a believer in UFO’s but a non believer that the UFO’s we currently see in our sky’s are of an extra terrestrial origin.
I veer towards the whole ‘project blue beam’ scenario or something very similar as being a likely candidate of all the turmoil, revelations and chaos we are currently experiencing across the globe and that the eventual planned outcome will be the global/new world order. ‘Ordo Ab Chao’
I actually like the idea of unification in this respect and feel it is likely inevitable but I will not be turning my back on all the suffering and pain that is purposely being brought about by TPTB to achieve that goal. I want to believe there are other ways to achieve it perhaps over a longer period of time.
So that’s a little about me and the angle I will be contributing from. See you all in the forums!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Welcome fellow Ats'er

Good that you joined after some time lurking.

Hope to see you around.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.
From what you've said, you're in the right place.
19 more posts to go.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
heya buddy,
welcome on board, see you round the forums

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthropomorphous

Posting on the UFO forum will you?

Ah ok, in that case please have undeniable and unquestionable proof about UFO on hand.

If possible, physical proof would be more healthy for your experience here and I would recommend a box of tissues and a swear jar.

These are the absolute minimum requirements you will need while inserting a thread into the UFO forum because we are gonna EAT YOU UP ALIVE...

Nom nom nom!

Scared?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Hi Anthropomorphous, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from to add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Welcome to our world
Just remember some people just want an argument.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to the ATS boards
Lots of topics to get into here
Again Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join