It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell: There is a face and they didn't even point it out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Yeah I have AIM and I logged on after the towers collapsed on 9/11 and they had that picture on the AIM Today page, I was like, what the hell is that?

Anyway, I thought it was a fake at first, but then all the news agencies had it on their sites.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Okay so there is a face in the smoke, but remember the flash that happened before the airplanes hit the buildings?

You guessed it, another idea in that ordnance, to "blow smoke rings," put a bad face on it, to confuse the sheeple. Psychological warfare it was, most likeley.

I mean if there are holographic projectors to imitate convincingly the deity, to confuse the enemy then this is low tech psyops.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Gosh, I'd forgotten about that...... this was all over the net right after it happened...weird hu!?

It's weird, but do you believe in multi dimensions? I totally believe in multi dimensions and I believe that there are many things that we don't see all around us.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkipShipman
Okay so there is a face in the smoke, but remember the flash that happened before the airplanes hit the buildings?

You guessed it, another idea in that ordnance, to "blow smoke rings," put a bad face on it, to confuse the sheeple. Psychological warfare it was, most likeley.

I mean if there are holographic projectors to imitate convincingly the deity, to confuse the enemy then this is low tech psyops.

Hmm, I didn't see it that way....surely to goodness most on this thread doesn't see it that way....bit of a silly thought....I think most of us just think it's neat...hell, you can look at the sky any time of everyday and see all sorts of perfect pictures in the clouds....I do it often.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
After what Springer said, I did some research.
Mainly because I saw a cloud today that looked JUST like his Harley.

I was shocked!
Clouds CAN look like shapes.

Dragon

Face

Running Dog

Poodle

My dog did some business in the yard and I swear it looks just like Jesus.
I'll get pics for you cause I am sure it signals the end of the world.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Isn't it a wonderful thing to do...I do it when ever I get a chance to. I love to lay in the yard stare at the sky...it's relaxing, it's free and it cleasnes the mind....

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
the flights were chosen because they were cross country flights leaving from boston, so they would be headed to NYC and there would be a lot of fuel in them to burn. They choose an am flight that would get to NYC around the peak AM rush hour. there was no numerology involved, imo

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by radagast
the flights were chosen because they were cross country flights leaving from boston, so they would be headed to NYC and there would be a lot of fuel in them to burn. They choose an am flight that would get to NYC around the peak AM rush hour. there was no numerology involved, imo

Ummm, I think you may of posted in the wrong thread

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
oops.......

Originally posted by cstyle226

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
There are actually several faces in that image, I don't know if the picture is unaltered at all. One I can see directly to the left of the major face, has more human features, of a young boy.

The day of the attack I noted the flight numbers and wondered if it had meaning to UBL.

11 = 11
93 = 12
175 = 13
77 = 14

Gotta wonder why they chose those specific flights and that specific day.

sorry, I should have quoted the reply I was responding to !

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
After what Springer said, I did some research.
Mainly because I saw a cloud today that looked JUST like his Harley.

I was shocked!
Clouds CAN look like shapes.

My dog did some business in the yard and I swear it looks just like Jesus.
I'll get pics for you cause I am sure it signals the end of the world.

The clouds are cool, but the difference is ya gotta really look at the clouds to figure them out.
If you hadn't named them I would not have seen the shapes.
In fact i still don't see the face or the poodle, looks like the michelin man to me.
Look at the WTC pic again, no doubt about what your lookin at.
No need to squint or cross ya eyes, it's plain as day.
That to me is just plain weird...

[edit on 29-8-2004 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
You mean this face?

[edit on 2004/8/24 by Hellmutt]

Wow! What the hell! Isn't this the face of G. Bush? It clearly looks like him!

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
People it's just smoke....

Wind, air, smoke, dust, etc....

With hours of those buildings puffing smoke, of course you're going to see some smoke that resembles something else, faces, etc. We humans have imaginations, we can picture things with our mind and see things in the smokew...rofl..

talking about some...

*goes to have a ciggie and looks for faces in the smoke*

rofl

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Whoa!! Check it out!! istvan, you're right on the money! No mistaking it!!

Sorry. I'll quit posting on this thread. I couldn't help it. Never mind ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join