It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell: There is a face and they didn't even point it out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I went to this site, they talk about what I just saw......It's a cnn video of the attacks on the wtc, they are talking about it being a cover up but.......

I was looking at the explosion and CLEARLY, clearly saw at first two nostrils, then lips and eyes, you can clearly make up the nostrils and all after the explosion into the building, you see two fireballs, then smoke ect, but in the smoke you should see the two nostrils first then the rest.....

you can also download the video and pause it frame by frame and you will see... #ed up, and no i'm not on shrooms or any other hallucinogenic.

www.breakfornews.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
In a smoke formation, much like clouds, anything is possible... Ever looked at clouds and seen dragons, birds, dogs, etc... ?

Same thing IMHO...

m...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
y'know that weekly world news mag says that you can see the face of satan but hey i dont let the small things sweat

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
true....... very true.. how weird is that it just had perfectly even nostrils, the eyes were perfectly above and centered, and the mouth was perfectly centered where it should be..

a face in a cloud a perfectly human looking face...

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
You mean this face?

[edit on 2004/8/24 by Hellmutt]

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:32 PM
link   
no the other one on the site..........
did u go there???

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Gosh, I'd forgotten about that...... this was all over the net right after it happened...weird hu!?

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   
There is another face in it too, its in what appears to be the beard just to the right side of the chin also smaller one on the left side of that one

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
There is another face in it too, its in what appears to be the beard just to the right side of the chin also smaller one on the left side of that one

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Another awesome coincidence. Hmmm...

alharamclub.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
There are actually several faces in that image, I don't know if the picture is unaltered at all. One I can see directly to the left of the major face, has more human features, of a young boy.

The day of the attack I noted the flight numbers and wondered if it had meaning to UBL.

11 = 11
93 = 12
175 = 13
77 = 14

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SomewhereinBetween
There are actually several faces in that image, I don't know if the picture is unaltered at all. One I can see directly to the left of the major face, has more human features, of a young boy.

The day of the attack I noted the flight numbers and wondered if it had meaning to UBL.

11 = 11
93 = 12
175 = 13
77 = 14

Gotta wonder why they chose those specific flights and that specific day.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
well i heard a rumor that that was the day that Ol Prez Clinton had set up a Peace talk between Arabs and Isarelis and maybe Osama got pissed off about them wanting peace or somethin?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
That face is pretty freaky, also notice that 9/11 is 911, America's Emergency Number? Coincidence or planned?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Here you find a link to a site that mentions all the faces during the 9/11 attack.

members.lycos.co.uk...

Really funny.

[edit on 25/8/2004 by rai76]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON
That face is pretty freaky, also notice that 9/11 is 911, America's Emergency Number? Coincidence or planned?

The rest of the world (that uses a julian calendar) call it 11/9 making your 9/11 the 9th of november.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Wait a minute! Hold on a second!! Is that a 3rd face in there? Or is it just me?

Sorry ...

[edit on 8/25/2004 by netbound]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I don't know why that day was chosen, but you can see if you can find a reason in this list of events that occurred in September 11.

My favorites are:
1609 - Henry Hudson lands on Manhattan island.
1776 - British-American peace conference on Staten Island fails to stop nascent American Revolution.
1777 - Battle of Brandywine
1922 - British Mandate of Palestine begins.
1941 - Ground broken for the construction of The Pentagon.
1998 - Independent counsel Kenneth Starr sends a report to the US Congress accusing President Bill Clinton of 11 possible impeachable offenses.

September 11

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I always liked this one.

Courtesy of CNN.com

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Man Deeprivergirl, that one is even more real!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join