It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFO Sightings Texas Sept 14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Within the same time frame (more or less) of this unsubstantiated meteor sighting(s) on the west coast on Sept 14th, there seems to have been some interesting UFO activity in Texas as well!

The first video didn't floor me as much.....as far as impression or stunning value goes. But I still thought it was worth posting and did so in my south California meteor/UFO thread. I also have a Philippines sighting thread that was ALSO on Sept 14th which might tie in too!

But take a look-see at the next one. I am deeply impressed. It looks to me this thing was on its side, tilting, at some point.

But here is the first one and its description:

Uploaded by raretradu on Sep 15, 2011
I usually only use this channel to post wrestling videos but this one is an exception.

Around 9:00pm on September 14th, 2011 in the small town of Ballinger, Tx a loud explosion-type sound shook the town's residents. Everyone went outside to see if there was a fire somewhere or if it was thunder but the skies were clear. To the south mysterious lights appeared. Very hard to explain how they looked but one light would appear then it seemed another would come out of that light until there was light eight lights total. Then the lights just disappeared.

My friends and I were standing outside in total disbelief when we saw it. Immediately dozens of posts on Facebook were made by many different people who saw the same thing, wondering what the hell it was.

My friend was at home when she saw the lights then ran in to grab her camera. This video is from her tape. I captured it to my PC and made this video.

Talked to the cops and sheriff, all of whom saw the lights, said they have no clue what the 'explosion' was. Nor do they know what the lights were. They said there was over 20 calls to the police department after the 'explosion'. After checking around, there was no signs of any kind of explosion anywhere in the area even though it was heard 8 miles away by firemen in Rowena, Tx.

I don't know what this is, but it is was crazy and I'll never forget seeing it.

Here is the second one I found and its description:

Uploaded by SAUFOTX on Sep 16, 2011
**Latest UFO Sighting over San Antonio,Tx***
Sep-14-2011 a Huge UFO craft was filmed over San Antonio,Tx..As I was facing west I notice this Huge glowing object traveling east.I could clearly see this object was no aircraft .No FAA navigational light's were visible.So i quickly crabbed my camcorder for a closer observation..As i began filming this huge unknown object multiply lights could be seen..This UFO it appears to be a solid craft.On the video you can see this object to be emiting some kind of glowing energy.While i was filming unknown,the lights configuration began to change.When zooming in multiply lights were diff were shape... I did not see any FAA lights/hear any noise coming from this unknown object....In my opinion Clearly an UNIDENTIFED FLYING OBJECT..This was an awesome sighting due to as it appears to be One solid object..And the size of this object seemed to be enormous..This huge glowing object was clearly no aircraft or satellite.

The multi-colored lights fits what many described over in Arizona and Nevada (and possibly south California) that evening.
So more than ever I am convinced (or almost) that there were TWO completely different sightings happening simultaneously roughly.... around the same time. And I wouldn't be surprised if there were more than two!
edit on 17-9-2011 by Human_Alien because: typos

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
perhaps the next time these orbs, lights, flares, swamp gas ufo's whatever are present we should try some peaceful contact I suggest led flashlight or laser pointers would be better or could that be perceived as hostile.
phage any thoughts?
edit on 17-9-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
perhaps the next time these orbs, lights, flares, swamp gas ufo's whatever are present we should try some peaceful contact I suggest led flashlight or laser pointers would be better or could that be perceived as hostile.
phage any thoughts?
edit on 17-9-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

Oh for the love of gawd, don't call Phage in. He'll have this as a close up of ISS or something (just kidding). I welcome all debunkers because as much as I want this/these to be unidentifiable objects, I am open to considering plausible explanations.
But what seems to happen, often than not is, the debunkable explanation is no better than the original UFO one. In fact some of the debunked explanations make the UFO explanation stand stronger.

So......debunk da video!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Looks pretty convincing.
I remember from your other thread people talking about a craft with two cylinders on it.
This thing fits the bill. Hopefully more videos of the object will emerge.
Star and flag.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
What the hell can this be?????

I am ruling out CGI
I am ruling out any conventional aircraft
I am absolutely ruling out meteor.
So? UFO it is!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I was gonna say that search engine is your friend:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But the video stills vid is impressive

Just to add as well, I think the 2 videos are different things entirely. If the thing in the second video was spotted and perhaps picked up on radar then it would be plausible military aircraft would be scrambled, perhaps dropping flares in the process.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Oh for the love of gawd, don't call Phage in

You just gave me my first good laugh of the day!

As for the lights, I find the formation very interesting, as
usual I have no idea what it could be put I have an open
mind. I would love to have seen these myself - one
of the best sightings I have seen in a long time.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
I was gonna say that search engine is your friend:

But the video stills vid is impressive

I am so so so sorry Bill Hicks' fan (so you gotta be very cool)
I'll alert the Mod so to blend the two threads. I don't care about flags or stars. You can have the thread!

Again, I am very sorry. I hate when I make a thread that already exists. And I admit, this time I did NOT check.
Here's your thread:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
add to existing thread here

new topics

join