It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian UFO Anti-Gravity Technology ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Good day everyone,
I hate to say but, I just found this video on yt

There is not much info about it in the description, an ATS search on the title yielded nothing. Well, nothing related.
The description says:

Russian technology purportedly obtained in the 40's which has been developed and refined since. I can only imagine what they possess now.

So, does anyone know something about this footage?
Is it a complete fake or just a blimp?
I've send the youtuber a request on more information and will post it if I get an answer.
What do you think?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
There is really a Russian scientist who claims to have successfully tested an 'inertia-less drive' on a small experimental satellite. He's considered a kook even over there, but he is definitely at the edge of known physics, so good for him -- most such claimants turn out to be kooks, but not ALL.

Let me dig up some more info on that guy.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It's so Top Secret that it's on Youtube!

IRM

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I have no idea how the users come up with those titles.
But thanks for your contribution.

Wait...
edit on 17-9-2011 by derpif because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Hello Mr. Oberg,
it's a great pleasure to have you here, thank you very much.
I'm looking forward to your findings

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Being from disclosur3 youtube channel I doubt it's the original video. By doubt, I mean it's more likely that Satan will come around my house for cup cakes tomorrow evening.

I'm open to being corrected, but with the disclosur3 channel it's usually just as much difficulty finding out where the video came from, and by the time you work this out you still have to look at it properly. The channel just posts everything that ever was whenever it finds it.

There's lots of examples of videos from this channel (here for example: www.abovetopsecret.com...) that are just fake recompressed videos.

Good luck asking the person questions, but there's better places to find interesting videos I believe ... ie places that aren't full of known hoax videos, and don't take already compressed images and then compress them further and add motion graphics.

I suppose it can be entertaining though!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Consider for a moment, youtube as being a platform, for people to release such material into the public domain.
second line.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinke
Being from disclosur3 youtube channel I doubt it's the original video. By doubt, I mean it's more likely that Satan will come around my house for cup cakes tomorrow evening.

I am right here.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
An antigravity ship that requires rudders and propellers?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Looks to me like the russian "Thermoplane" concept that they built in late 80's-early 90's:

Pause the OP vid at 0:43 and compare to the above pic^^

Project was recently revived as the "Locomosykner":

Locomoskyner

edit on 17/9/11 by Morgil because: comparison to pic

edit on 17/9/11 by Morgil because: correcting grammar

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

Thank you very much.
I'm very curious as to what the youtuber has to say on this.
You should get many stars for that post

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by derpif
reply to post by Morgil

Thank you very much.
You should get many stars for that post

No problem, it's sensationalists like the people who put this stuff on YT under the title "zomg! UFO!" that get to me. They are detrimental to genuine research.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I'm not sure there will be an awful lot to say from the youtube. The person posts content like this all the time. I've just come from another thread where *again* they have a video the same as other youtubers on the net. They just take things, comment them, and post them without the original source anywhere noted.

I don't think the person's channel is a serious attempt at UFO investigation. If it is, it's pretty ineffective.

Well done on finding out what it is!

PS ... Satan ... I think we should try vanilla cup cakes this time.

edit on 17-9-2011 by Pinke because: Typos and PS

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinke

Seriously, I don't expect an answer either.
Probably shouldn't have linked him/her to the thread.
Anyway, thanks for your opinion, very much appreciated.

You can always send some cupcakes to me if Satan is too picky

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

an ATS search on the title yielded nothing.

Thanks for doing that search. I've been encouraging people to do that search for a while, e.g. in this thread: "Youtube : Lots of plonkers on here recently"

However, this particular case is an example of the limits of the results of that particular simple (and often effective) search.

Below is a post about the same video (under a different title) I posted a few months ago in another thread here on ATS. (You may have noticed by now that some videos come up again and again...):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by Cynicaleye

The video purporting to show secret UFO development in fact shows the ALA-40, the first prototype of a flying saucer shaped airship by the Thermoplane Design Bureau.

The ALA-40 was completed at the Aviastar Industrial Complex at Simbirsk and was ground tested in 1992.

See:
www.unrealaircraft.com...

Looking like a flying saucer which has just captured a Mil Mi2 Fuselage, the ALA-40 was a 'proof of concept' design by Aviastar at Ulyanovsk, Russia. The program began in 1985, proceeding under chief designer Yuri Ishkov, and a prototype was ready in 1992. (snip)

The airships were intended to provide large, ecologically clean bulk carriers requiring virtually no airport or ground support. Timber and oil support equipment was among the proposed cargoes, with variants to include a flying tourist hotel, an emergency evacuation vehicle (for sea disasters, earthquake relief etc.), a firefighting aircraft, and a mobile hospital. (snip)

www.airspacemag.com/asm/mag/supp/jj97/uglies.html

A second prototype (ALA-40-02) was started in 1995, but lack of funding stopped construction.

Pages relating to the ALA-40 include this video on Youtube (and the person that posted it included relevant information and links in the text accompanying that video):

www.youtube.com...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
as much as id love to see anti grav tech in action, it is only a youtube vid, and thus cant be taken too seriously

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Thanks for taking the time and stepping by.
The search function is very useful, agreed. Of course the correct terms are useful.
It's somehow a miracle how I missed that thread.
I enjoy your posts greatly. Usually don't have much to contribute, but I do enjoy the reading.
Must have missed it, thanks for the link.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Reminds me of the old British skyship from the 1960's

edit on 17-9-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
maybe it is anti-gravity technology, could it be related to this by chance? www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join