It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great UFO Footage *New*Bejing, China Sept 14

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Don't have much info on this video which is suspicious, something screams fake as in video editing, but looking for opinions. If this footage is genuine then it's pretty remarkable.

edit on 17-9-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 17/9/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Street lights

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoctorSatan
Street lights

Yeah, that's what I thought at first too. Latest technology moving ones

edit on 17-9-2011 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Street lights

Lol unidentified flying streetlights?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Street lights

Maybe you mean building lights. Those lights are on top of the building and not on top of the street. That will be a useless street light if its purpose is to illuminate the street. It is too high to illuminate the street.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Well I hardly ever see Chinese lanterns over China, those are usually only over every other country except China it seems.

Helicopters? Drones? The lights flash like FAA lights, most likely you won't find ET following national lighting standards.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Car lights on a mountain in the background?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
UFO's are stealing street lights!?

Or could be something like this...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Mighty big mountain v mighty tall streetlights.

I think it's neither but I'm sure someone will solve it..

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Is this really worthy of the word GREAT in capitals in the thread title,i think not.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Whoooaaaa!!!
Just clicked onto this thread as my MP3 player started playing "street life" by randy crawford!! Street life-street lights, get it, what could this mean???

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Don't know what the lights are but I did come across a UFO report from Beijing on the 13th .

Speculation on microblogs was rampant that a UFO appeared over the Beijing Capital Airport, causing massive delays of flights on Sept. 13. But the airport officially confirmed that the delays resulted from restrictions on the western flight lines starting at 2:00 p.m. yesterday.
english.cntv.cn...

Related maybe ?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by gibbajabba

reply to post by waveydavey

Well my thinking is that this video is fake... I just have trouble finding this video legit, considering it starts out showing the name of their little production group.

Other than that, it is hard to tell anyway, looks like lights... can't really see anything more than that, so it could be anything. Nothing really identifiable about them, to me.

I am not thinking Any kind of extra terrestrial air craft, at all.

What do you two think it could be?

edit on 17-9-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Disclosur3 has a version of this up with piles of views and suchly: www.youtube.com...

Nice to see the average motion graphic prior to video pattern is keeping up. Is there a rule that once a UFO investigator gets a youtube channel and a motion graphic they fail at linking to original source? (Not directed at OP just the whole youtube thing in general)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Don't know what the lights are but I did come across a UFO report from Beijing on the 13th .

Speculation on microblogs was rampant that a UFO appeared over the Beijing Capital Airport, causing massive delays of flights on Sept. 13. But the airport officially confirmed that the delays resulted from restrictions on the western flight lines starting at 2:00 p.m. yesterday.
english.cntv.cn...

Related maybe ?

Quite possibly, nice connection

Originally posted by waveydavey
Whoooaaaa!!!
Just clicked onto this thread as my MP3 player started playing "street life" by randy crawford!! Street life-street lights, get it, what could this mean???

Uhm, nothing or it could just be proof that you're paranoid

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

There's no way it's streetlights or building lights.

If this was a building it would be one of the tallest in Beijing. And it would have had to shut off all it's indoor lights except for the rooftop ones. I've never driven by a city and seen this. Skyscrapers always have some lights turned on in some of the windows.

I doubt it's on a mountain top because the video shows what looks to be a fairly dense urban setting. When the video starts you see "NOVO" in the background. Novo manufactures medical supplies like insulin. If you look at this map you'll see that major NOVO locations are all located close to the inner city. Perhaps it's just a huge lighted billboard and could be located anywhere.

But again, I highly doubt it's mountain top car lights, obviously not streetlights, and can't be skyscraper lights unless the building is over 1200 feet tall (not even Beijing has many of these) and they shut off all their lights at night except for the roof.

I would say "swamp gas" just to piss that "LiquidSmoke" guy off you see around the forums sometimes...

edit on 17-9-2011 by Scramjet76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
My guess is a heli or cg or a ufo. That's definitely not street lights or Chinese lanterns and it's moving, flying.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
it screaming fake to me too. the behavior of the camera man is a redflag. i would think a normal reaction to seeing something like that would be him talking. even if its just noises of excitement. but you hear nothing. a couple times he also point the camera away in a casual sort of way which just wouldn't happen. I know i wouldn't dare move the camera away. I don't know. Those actions just dont seem right to me.

could be flying streetlights though

new topics

top topics

join