It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The forth kind - alien abductees

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hi all, just letting you all know if you havent seen it watch the movie, The forth kind, its a case file video on alien abductees, played by mila jovivich, it has real audio recordings and footage of case files, verry graphic and confronting, but a good insight into the truth of abductee cases, scared the heck out of my girl and i haha

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tahnya86
Hi all, just letting you all know if you havent seen it watch the movie, The forth kind, its a case file video on alien abductees, played by mila jovivich, it has real audio recordings and footage of case files, verry graphic and confronting, but a good insight into the truth of abductee cases, scared the heck out of my girl and i haha

It is NOT real!

The vids and her character are all made up. The only semi truth is Nome, Alaska had disappearances but they weren't due to aliens, it was alcohol mixed with the weather there. They have a high rate of alcoholism there.

The studio was also sued by Nome for lying.

Google it, it's there. It was all done to get people to believe it was real like Blair Witch. It wasn't. I personally couldnt stand that movie and I love all alien movies.

Here is the link to my answer in an older thread on this and I give sources and info on it....
Fourth Kind hoax
edit on 9/17/2011 by mblahnikluver because: add link

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Another movie you should watch is Paranormal Activity. It's a real home video of this couple who gets haunted by a demon. Scary stuff!

Oh, and The Blair Witch Project is another one where some kids make a home video of them hunting a witch and then they all disappear! It's totally real!

You need to check out Ghostbusters. It's a real story of a bunch of dudes with proton packs who fight a giant marshmallow man in New York City. The government did such a good job of covering it up that you can't find anything about the real battle on Google.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

then explain the sumerian voices in the recordings, and the static interfearence, and the abnormal facial expressions, maybe you have researched some disinformation.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Uuumm... Seriously, you think hollywood cant fake some "interference"? the movie was made to make it look like home movies, that is its gimmick

NOT real..

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

then explain the sumerian voices in the recordings, and the static interfearence, and the abnormal facial expressions, maybe you have researched some disinformation.

You have GOT to be kidding me?

NO I have researched aliens and abductions for over 10yrs. This is utter crap to get people like you to believe anything they put in front of you.

Looks like it works...

I give up on people and this movie. It out there all you have to do is type in Fourth Kind Hoax!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I really doubt that this is true like somone said above, paranormal activity looks real and is made out to be real but a quick search of the net shows there not real. But i think movies like that can get easily mistaken for reality e.g the blair witch project.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kokoro

Uuumm... Seriously, you think hollywood cant fake some "interference"? the movie was made to make it look like home movies, that is its gimmick

NOT real..

You want a really scary alien abduction movie based on a true story? Some has been elaborated in the movie but still it's creepy. Look up Travis Walton. He even came on ATS Live and talked....I have always liked his story and the movie is "Fire in The Sky." Have your girlfriend watch that

Seriously this movie was a huge hoax and well they paid in the end by paying out to Nome
They did sue and that right there shows its a hoax and if you read my link I answer all those questions. The doctor is fake, her website was made by the studio....Videos all faked and you really think they can't do that stuff in a studio?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
First off, didn't that movie come out like over a year ago?

Anyways, I thought that movie was real too - to the point that I didn't sleep for a week after seeing it. Then I started doing my research and if you try to look up the doctor that's in the movie, the only reference to her is on one single website that is so poorly done it's obviously fake.

Regardless, it's good for a scare, like Paranormal Activity. Just don't watch the second Paranormal Activity. Not scary at all.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
The whole idea behind movies is to make the audience "think" it's real.
I work for various production companies/studios in the industry as an actor/crew/post production and you would be amazed at the amount of money spent on
a short scene/sequence to "sell" the concept the film is trying to get across.

Film making is entering an exciting phase with technology and the digital age, giving anyone that chooses the ability to make feature length films with minimal gear.

I just had my first principal role in an indy movie, made with just one camera and a laptop, mostly volunteer actors and crew; Just for the thrill of making a work of art that has the potential to be seen by millions of people.

Streaming video via the computer has changed everything. Get involved, take a class in production at your cable access Chanel, learn the basics, make your own movie, join us!!!

edit on 17-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Its a well held belief that the film contains real footage , I even had a friend trying to tell me the film contained actual footage abductions .
It doesn't contain anything real, its a film and not a very good one at that , thinking its based on reality is a bit like believing the Blair Witch Project was real .

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by kokoro

NOT real..

You want a really scary alien abduction movie based on a true story? Some has been elaborated in the movie but still it's creepy. Look up Travis Walton. He even came on ATS Live and talked....I have always liked his story and the movie is "Fire in The Sky." Have your girlfriend watch that

Seriously this movie was a huge hoax and well they paid in the end by paying out to Nome
They did sue and that right there shows its a hoax and if you read my link I answer all those questions. The doctor is fake, her website was made by the studio....Videos all faked and you really think they can't do that stuff in a studio?

Wait, are you quoting me? That is what I was trying to say, its not real. or... Maybe I misunderstood your post

Yeah I saw the walton movie, i thought it was pretty good but I also saw Travis Walton on a show where he was hooked up to a lie detector test and it didnt turn out o good in the end LOL. Umm.. embarrassing!!

Not discounting the possibility of abduction, but this movie is not real footage (although entertaining). Sorry OP.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The supposedly real footage showing Dr Tyler is not real it's a hoax!

The actress is called Charlotte Milchard. She's from Barking London.
Case closed.
www.imdb.com...

The movie was created by Chapman University.

edit on 17-9-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This is the one we should be watching out for.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Decision
Another movie you should watch is Paranormal Activity. It's a real home video of this couple who gets haunted by a demon. Scary stuff!

Oh, and The Blair Witch Project is another one where some kids make a home video of them hunting a witch and then they all disappear! It's totally real!

You need to check out Ghostbusters. It's a real story of a bunch of dudes with proton packs who fight a giant marshmallow man in New York City. The government did such a good job of covering it up that you can't find anything about the real battle on Google.

LMFAO

Leprechauns are REAL i tell ya !

edit on 17-9-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Yes, because aliens from another planet would communicate in a human language. Did you read this before you posted it?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
This is the one we should be watching out for.

Why? You know its going to be another con job ala fourth kind. I am really starting to hate this movie gimmick of making a movie with amateur looking photage and claiming it was based on a true story.

or maybe not. Just googled it. Was not familiar with this case
edit on 17-9-2011 by NavalFC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

What exactly do you mean if you say you have researched aliens and abductions? Being interested in the subject and reading about it, or beyond that? Just interested because I'm looking for something.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

If you want some real data about abductions, I suggest you explore the work of Dr. Karla Turner.

Hollywood is NOT part of the truth movement!

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

It is NOT real!

The vids and her character are all made up. The only semi truth is Nome, Alaska had disappearances but they weren't due to aliens, it was alcohol mixed with the weather there. They have a high rate of alcoholism there.

The studio was also sued by Nome for lying.

Google it, it's there. It was all done to get people to believe it was real like Blair Witch. It wasn't. I personally couldnt stand that movie and I love all alien movies.

Here is the link to my answer in an older thread on this and I give sources and info on it....
Fourth Kind hoax
edit on 9/17/2011 by mblahnikluver because: add link

Thread should've been locked after this post. Seriously,not to insult the op,but how can anyone think that movie was real? OMG Aliens ! Blair Witch! Last Broadcast !!! I've had my fun. It's called marketing. It's all about $$$$$$. (and appealing to gulliable people)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join