It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrell and thermite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I've been following Joseph Farrell a bit and came to this site, there are quite a lot of barriers up to understanding all of his work and I find a lot of it I have to take on his word. But, he does have an Oxford degree and is very competent, however I don't support his views on 9/11, I think the majority of the evidence does point to thermite as the culprit for the collapsing of the towers.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Banjof because: tidied up the final point

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Welcome! I'm planning a tour of Hell and Heaven.
Interested?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DoctorSatan

I don't get what you mean?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Banjof

If thermite was involved, it would not had been enough to bring down the twin towers by a long shot

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Have you seen this video? The Great Thermate Debate. I know it's not Thermite but you'll get the point.

edit on 17-9-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Banjof

If thermite was involved, it would not had been enough to bring down the twin towers by a long shot

Are you trying to say thermite is not used in demolition ?

Why did they have all the metal cleaned up and shipped off in two months and yet ten years later the buildings have still not been rebuilt to helps the US pride if indeed it was pulled of by a man living in a cave and riding around on a donkey.

Watch the core left standing after the buildings come down and note it was 100% metal and 5" think in places and yet it stands with all the weight removed for a few seconds and then does a building seven.

This does not compute and nor does all the concrent being turned into nano dust so to me thermite was only half the story.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well, I don't know what I mean, I meant what he was using, Thermate. So, that's why I think Farrell is wrong, I think they're still developing Scalar weapons.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
the only proof "truthers" have that thermite was used there was the fact that a single chemical known to be used in thermite was found....

you know where that chemical is also used? WATER TREATMENT

NO THERMITE USED ON WTC's --- CASE CLOSED

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So what are you saying Farrell's right? Or that this video is wrong?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Banjof

Hi Banjof, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story or have an issue please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Thread closed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join