It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Videos From Our Paranormal Investigations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Hi All,

I am tech trainer and tech guy for a paranormal team. I have just created a new youtube channel for us to upload videos and evidence from our recent investigations. Its still a work in progress but we have 8 videos up so far. Feel free to have a look, some very nice EVP captures there. Remember to subscribe to keep upto date with what we are upto.

Here is the link ....

www.youtube.com...

Thanks
edit on 17-9-2011 by ghosthunter79 because: mistake

edit on 17-9-2011 by ghosthunter79 because: mistake

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ghosthunter79

nice, ill have a look through them
got any good stories?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Excellent. This forum is one of my favorites.

I looked at the videos you have on your YouTube site. I liked the video where you are showing the equipment you use and explaining what they all are for. Some outstanding EVPs on there. Keep up the good work.

I'll be looking forward to reading your posts.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
cheers guys, yes i will post a few of our stories up soon. We are off on a case tonight so we shall be posting up some new stuff soon

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I think you should post the videos here using the Youtube video feature instead of diverting traffic away from ATS. I think your Op may be a T&C infringement.

IRM

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Good job there, I see you recorded more interesting stuff in one small video than most of the tv shows in a hole season.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Good job there, I see you recorded more interesting stuff in one small video than most of the tv shows in a hole season.

Thanks, this is evp evidence from a few months of cases. The team has been going for 6 years but we have only recently started making our evidence public.

Keep an eye out we will be adding more stuff soon, will keep an update here as well.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

I think you should post the videos here using the Youtube video feature instead of diverting traffic away from ATS. I think your Op may be a T&C infringement.

IRM

oops sorry bout that, new to posting here and didnt see any other options to load videos, not trying to divert any traffic away just making our findings public. Will try to get it right next time.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Nice thread

Just took a look at the vids and the one with the evp recording's is creepy to say the least!

It's actually very clear the voices.

S&F.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Your EVPs are very interesting, especially the Moot Hall one as I live about four miles from there. I've had an interest in the paranormal for some time now & coming across something so local and so recent is a definite first, however I'll admit that losing my ahem, 'virginity' to Pete Venkman is somewhat surprising

I'll be keeping an eye out for any future investigations.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Microwaved

lol well if any one could come up with the good it had to be Pete !!!

We actually carried out a follow up investigation there last night, many of the team had personal experiences. Got hours and hours of footage / audio to review but i will make a little video of the investigation what ever the out come and post it up. Be in the next week or so.

Steve

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

i understand if you dont wana answer
but do people in your line of work make much money? or do youse do it for free?

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Hi Ghosthunter,

In the Moot Hall vid, the titles indicate that nothing else apart from the whispered EVP was apparent?

But, at 23secs in, I think I can see an orb or small light source coming into shot from top left, travelling diagonally down towards the middle right and then exiting the room horizontally through the door on the right at around 25secs?

Could be an insect I suppose?

There's also a light source at the bottom right, just before the end of the clip.

Interesting videos, and real creepy whisper on the Moot Hall one!

cheers

GTD

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by UniverSoul

Hiya,

No probs at all as we do it for free lol !! Id love to get paid to do it but we have to leave that down to the TV Guys.

All our kit is self funded and we even have to donate to the trusts of some of the old buildings to get access. We do however carry out private investigations at private homes, this is also free of charge.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

Hi,

yes have seen those but tbh im not a big believer in the whole 'ORB' thing as the majority of time, maybe 99.9% its down to dust or insects. The ones to look out for have a little light trail behind them they are rarer. There is one of these light anomolies in the video where our cameras get switched off. Cheers

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Cool vid bro!("Amazing EVP") I'm no pro when it comes to the paranormal but I happen to be a great video editor. 2 things.. NEVER use corner transitions for your text... ALWAYS stick with a black background and "fade in / fade out" white text. I say this because your average hoax video is put together by an amature in this way and most will not give the video the time of day..

Also.. take advantage of "Subtitles". All editing programs have them.. it would have been KEY for when the whisper happened.. to be honest i didn't know when the EVP came until your description at the end.

I don't mean to pry and maybe you DO know alot about editing and just chose not to work on it

As a believer i can take your word for it.. but as a regular viewer i would call bullsh** on that whisper lol

Keep fighting the fight!!

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TanishaM

cheers !!! We are a professional investigation team and would never upload anything fake, I have some pretty good audio editing softwear ie Adobe Audtion but as far as videos go I only have Windows Movie Maker to work with lol so I have to make do with what I have.

Will be posting a new video up soon (ish) from our follow up case at Moot that we done at the weekend, have caught some very good EVP Voices again in the same room.

Will work on the video editing fingers crossed it will get better with time.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Have started work on our evidence video from the last case, have some amazing EVP Captures again this time.

top topics

join