It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Examining the Lies of Theosophy - Jordan Maxwell - Blavatsky - Crowley - Rightly Dividing Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I came across this video this morning and very much appreciate its content. There are so many lies about God on ATS and most of these lies originate with Theosophy. Consider watching this video to build context for your view of truth and counterfeit truth:

edit on 17-9-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.
edit on 17/9/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Interesting; I'll take a look at these. I've been just browsing the internet all night anyway because I couldn't sleep :p I'm fairly familiar with David Icke; I've watched several of his presentations, though I've never read any of his books. I actually find myself agreeing with some of what he says, mostly the political stuff. I think his reptilian theories and new age ideas are wrong, although I do think he sincerely believes them.

I'm not as familiar with Jordan Maxwell, though I do recall seeing one presentation he did where he went through an overview of world history over the last several thousand years and explaining his theories. I don't remember much of what he said, though; it's been a long time. Apparently wikipedia doesn't have an article on him, and google showed some people discussing the issue, but I did find this on the German wikipedia. (I think it's German; I just used google translate on it)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Great job! I don't usually deal with blatantly obvious cults and beliefs and prefer more to deal primarily with the Holy Bible only, but these two videos were a great watch as many on ATS know of these people in the video.

join