It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Mayor Bloomberg gives "O.K." to Anonymous protesters..

page: 3
12
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Please read My work, these threads I started, and understand that the solution IS at hand.


I love you, Amaterasu.




posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by Libran1
 


nothings going to change unless its a violent uprising.
it seems bad but if its directed at the people who have been ruining this world for decades then its justified


as much as i'd love to change the world using peaceful means i have to agree with your statement. doubly so in America, where violence rules supreme. if i were to speak my mind openly about what i'd like to see happen to the ruling class, the oppressors, the vile scum layer way up top, i would be in deep doo-doo.

so i'll just keep my rantings to myself and wait for the day to come.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
[blush] I'm not sure what to say to that. Thank You.
A second line to fulfill the requirements.


Don't worry. It doesn't mean that there is going to be any attempt at cyberstalking, or anything else psychopathic.


We have very similar desires and intentions; but apparently you are able to see into that particular timeline a lot more clearly than I can.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII
 


I believe that someone already reported this on a thread a few days ago, I could be wrong.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby

Originally posted by yourmaker
This is strange to me since I had just heard

www.dailymail.co.uk...


Mayor Bloomberg today warned there will be widespread rioting on the streets if more jobs are not created.


He know something we don't?

Agent provacateurs are nothing new, who is to say that a riot in massive scale couldn't be ignited by the occupation of Wall St.?


yourmaker, you would also know, with the Olympics protest fiascos - wasn't there a burning police car photo there, too? And of course the latest Stanley Cup non-win post-game failure...

Its perfectly plausible to consider agents will be planted.
We've seen it countless times before.
Whats the picture you see associated with the large protests anywhere in the world?
Its the "police car on fire" routine.

I recall at the G20 demonstrations in TO, watching a video or 3 of amateur video on an outdated police car being parked and abandoned in the middle of a crowd, then some oddly-violent folks stepped in - seemed out of character with the crowd-- and bashed the crap out of it, then set it on fire.

That was the photo that ran in the national dailies and the tv "news" reports.
It was then we began noticing the same brand of photo accompanied MSM coverage of protests internationally.

Then there's the SPP protest and those agents-- its all in the boots and violence instigated:


Having all those tens of thousands of people contained in one area.. sounds like an instant and easy form of containment camps to me.

edit on 17-9-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: note to yourmaker


oh yes, the Toronto G20 was a dead giveaway, and the perfect justification for the fence and stripping of basic rights.

as for the possibility. They shouldn't have to degrade themselves to such petty tactics, but they do.

www.cbc.ca...


Police-issued boots identified fake protesters


That was the story that got me thinking about the possibility at the Olympics, and then the Stanley Cup riots.

I knew there would be riots win or lose.
People had been "joking" weeks up to the riots that they would go downtown to loot. Everyone.
Perhaps certain ideas are planted in the subconscious via social media and mass mainstream media?
I recall a rememberance of the 94 riots on local media. Igniting long gone emotion, or igniting new fire?

people in the city realized the potential for city-wide chaos and destruction on new levels, without the police they were helpless. their biggest fear was that guns would be brought out on both sides. my biggest fear was how we keep repeating the past mistakes, but with greater intensity.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST
Is there any live camera feeds that we can watch? Sorry for the one line but it would be cool to watch. I know there's a webcam for time square, but is there one for wall street?


Yes, you can view the stream now at www.livestream.com...

There are about 6500+ viewers of the channel right now live so its getting some good attention, lets see where this goes! I



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

Originally posted by UniverSoul
reply to post by Libran1
 


nothings going to change unless its a violent uprising.
it seems bad but if its directed at the people who have been ruining this world for decades then its justified


as much as i'd love to change the world using peaceful means i have to agree with your statement. doubly so in America, where violence rules supreme. if i were to speak my mind openly about what i'd like to see happen to the ruling class, the oppressors, the vile scum layer way up top, i would be in deep doo-doo.

so i'll just keep my rantings to myself and wait for the day to come.


How about stripping Them of Their power over Others? Will that work? See My post above.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by Amaterasu
[blush] I'm not sure what to say to that. Thank You.
A second line to fulfill the requirements.


Don't worry. It doesn't mean that there is going to be any attempt at cyberstalking, or anything else psychopathic.


We have very similar desires and intentions; but apparently you are able to see into that particular timeline a lot more clearly than I can.


Funny You should say that... I feel often that I am already living there, seeing the wonders Humanity has created and the path We took to be there is so very clear. And then I have My husband leave Me and will likely be sleeping in a tent in the homeless encampment this winter. Unless I find a job. Like now. (After five years of applying and nothing, I'm not holding My breath on THAT one.)

It's rather a stark contrast, actually.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash
 


You overlooked or ignored some very important fact about Mohamed Elbaradei, yes early in his career he did appear to be a puppet of the western world elites, since his time associated with the UN and IAEA. Elbaradei has since then separated himself from ICG shortly before the unrest in Egypt. ICG reported being a major part of the upraising. But, ICG was not, it is the Muslim Brotherhood that was overlooked in the western media as supporters. The Muslim Brotherhood being the oldest organization in Egypt.

The Muslim Brotherhood is quoted in a BBC report on 31 Jan 2011, "The Muslim Brotherhood is much stronger than Mohamed ElBaradei as a person. And we do not agree on he himself to become representing [sic] this movement, the movement is represented by itself, and it will come up with a committee... to make delegations with any government."

So maybe Mohamed Elbardei was still being used by the elites, to appear in control of the uprising. I do not believe that the NWO wanted the uprising in Egypt, who at the time was complying with Israel on their internal issues, such as their policy on Gaza. Egypt is now in conflict with Israel, which suggest to me that Egypt's new government is against Israel. That is something the NWO does not want.

Therefore Mohamed Elbardei's, and ICG involvement the regime change had what i believe, very little impacted, and it goes against the NWO agenda and those in power are true Muslims.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just google New York protest.

They are a dime a dozen meaningless protests and this one is barely a fart in the wind.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Of course Mayor Bloomberg allows the protests. This is an Obama-sponsored event. Former ACORN founder Trumka is one of the organizers.
This is nothing more than the administration creating an event so they can "react" to it.

I cry false-flag/bull dooky/astroturf/phony event.


So in your America citizens shouldn't have the right to protest?

In your America the citizens are happy with the way wall street and the banks have practically destroyed the American economy?

And when did anon become a Obama supporter?

Every true American should be applauding these people because they are supporting American ideals far more than you do.



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
There is actually being said to be about 50 thousand or MORE people protesting down there... .total media black out heres the live feed here....
(this is also i guess going on all around the world)


Live feed of Wall street protest



posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The police were very passive and the riot squad was no where to be seen. I expect this is the velvet glove. The iron fist will likely fall about 3-4 AM. A head cracking event will begin and the cell phone and wifi scramblers will become active. Broad street will be clear by Monday. That is the SOP of the banksters and their cop minions.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by beezzer
Of course Mayor Bloomberg allows the protests. This is an Obama-sponsored event. Former ACORN founder Trumka is one of the organizers.
This is nothing more than the administration creating an event so they can "react" to it.

I cry false-flag/bull dooky/astroturf/phony event.


So in your America citizens shouldn't have the right to protest?

In your America the citizens are happy with the way wall street and the banks have practically destroyed the American economy?

And when did anon become a Obama supporter?

Every true American should be applauding these people because they are supporting American ideals far more than you do.

I never said they shouldn't protest. Just that their reasons are false. This is a staged event brought to you by people who have close ties to the White House.
It's a phoney event suckering in young folks who think they are doing something noble, but are (instead) playing right into the administrations hands.



posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is all a George Soros funded charade to grab more money and power. The behind the scenes foundations have ties directly to Soros. The only ones being duped and made into fools are the idiots who fall for these false revolutions and take to the streets.







 
12
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join