It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin Has Not Survived Perihelion

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Clearly the alien greys have turned on their cloaking device to hide the ship. It will only be a few more weeks until they arrive. Or months....or centurys.....

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The crow offers itself for consumption in a glorious feast, but I doubt there will be enough to go around.

Waiting for threads from those who think that the ghost of Elenin has cloaked itself, and will sneak up on us... BOO!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Just to confirm ( after calling 3 of my students) all you need to attatch any camera to a scope is an adapter. All you need to use the camera is a standard piece of software on a computer called "Image Plus". All my students use it, the cameras are attatched to a pc/ laptop and the software controlls the camera....any camera, so why use an old eos 300d?

respects

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
it's obviously all part of the psy-ops to lull us into a false sense of security then wham-o ! we get the shock and awe of elenin the destroyer bearing down on us with 2 hours notice !!!!!!

aaahhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

MSM confirms. Now we just need a youtuber to confirm and we can move on to the next doom .

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

This is the first Elenin thread I have posted in, reason being it just somehow did not seem needed. This however does deserve a post and even though I do not have anything intelligent to add, it seems my intuition was right and if this thread is true then I feel validated in not having posted prior.

Something told me not to worry.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by soulofsirius

Those photos are from an amateur astronomer. Unless you're suggesting that every amateur astronomer is working for TPTB. How about it amateur astronomers in this thread? Have you received your check from the government this month?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
And I stocked up on 5 years of toilet rolls for THIS?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i wish people would concentrate on constructive theories like 9/11 rather than hideousy like a comet passing or some crap about 2012; made up by people who sacrificed people to feed their serpent god! i really dont think were that important
edit on 17-9-2011 by BlueMav because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Why does it matter how old his camera is if it works? I'm not sure if you're familiar with Matiazzo's work, but this is not the first comet he has observed and photographed. Not to mention that if the picture weren't matching what he was seeing in his scope, why post it?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Aww Dang it!
I even bought an umbrella to deflect the incoming comet spaceship! bah..well now I have to make it collect dust until next years nibiru!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
well what about all of the people who come forward and are killed off like phil shnieder......you are correct as not every amatuer astronemour is working for the powers that be is not trying to hide things.....but if tptb dont want something getting out theyll make sure of that........dont you think its wierd too how much official people are pushing thats its gone and nothings going to happen....i fell like if that were the truth they just wouldnt care what people say about it and move on

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It is not true. There are no official informations about it. But there is another information - that Elenin is still on the track.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Aww Dang it!
I even bought an umbrella to deflect the incoming comet spaceship! bah..well now I have to make it collect dust until next years nibiru!

Aah you can always use it for the satellite that is going to crash. There is a 1 in 3200 chance it will hit someone...haha and 1 in 20 trillion that it will hit you specifically.

Although, I love that those odds were calculated, but they still don't know exactly where or when...

cosmiclog.msnbc.msn.com...

edit on 17-9-2011 by Demoncreeper because: giant fingers...tiny keys...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If the world really is about to end, are you sure you want to survive? I guess I'm in the minority when I say BFD. They can only survive in bleak underground caves for so long. And when they come out of the caves it'll be like the world of the Fallout games, complete with super mutants and giant rats and coyotes with cloaking devices. I'll take death by comet - thanks.

Why is everyone so concerned with the government warning us? If it's all about retaining power they'd already be in their bunkers ready for it all to go down, and they would be gleefully sending videos of President Obama and Dick Cheney waving at us from their underground vault.

Or, perhaps, the easier explanation is that none of that is going to happen and the world is going to continue as normal. I have other things to worry about.

link   
reply to post by Greg100

I posted "OFFICIAL:" above.
but again..

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Or did you want an official youtuber statement?
hahaha

edit on 17-9-2011 by Demoncreeper because: ad an extra ha.

link   
reply to post by soulofsirius

Considering that they have actually received letters from children saying they've thought about killing themselves because of Elenin, I'd say it's better they release videos like this as opposed to doing nothing, having someone kill oneself, and they being called reckless for not attempting to defuse this situation.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Nobody confirm it. The source of this information is Australian amateur astronomer Michael Mattiazzo. He told about Elenin defragmentation in mid August 2011 - but HIS INFORMATION WAS FALSE.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
obviously everyone should take everything with a grain of salt......but i mean look around......russia bulit 5,000 underground bunkers.......obamas going underground on the 27th......china says elenins under intelligent control......huge earthquakes every 188 days........the biggest ufo sighting in history on the west coast.......something big is about to go down

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Greg100

Are YOU confirming that?

Where are your pics or it never happened?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join