Elenin Has Not Survived Perihelion

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Um, you can take a simple 2 to 3-second timed exposure with your digital camera and see the stars move. Let me guess, you don't have a telescope.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
The temperature of outer space is approx -273 Kelvin

Never heard of negative Kelvin temperatures, the lowest you can get to even theoretically is 0 K and the comsic microwave background radiation, predicted by the Big Bang theory, is supposed to come from sources at 3 K.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

no evidence? nasa and multiple astronomers have been saying elenin is no more. why do you seem to think some teenager on youtube has more accurate information on this then professionals who spent their whole lives in this field?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
God I will be so glad when the word ELEnin is no longer in our vocabulary, whether it lands on my face or breaks apart into space. I want this # over with please.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The cultist will find something.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

We do know what it was, it was a comet, not a brown dwarf, not an alien spaceship, and certainly not a mega-Jupiter size planet.

Sorry to break your heart, but all actual evidence shows this, whether you chose to believe it or not.

Goodbye and thanks for all the fish.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

Sorry, all of this 'odd behavior' people are trying to connect to Elenin are easily explained by current scientific knowledge.

We don't need an outside source for any of the things happening.

Show me the scientific evidence that any of this odd behavior is not explainable and maybe you can change my mind.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ohh whoppeeee! I love you and your thread

I never wanted to believe the doom and gloom but it played on my mind......fantastic thread Thank You sooo much

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Just a point...I take it that the telescope he used to get the pics would be expensive and state of the art, modern? yea....So why does he use a camera a 300D that is 8 years old, has a sensor that is rated at next to useless nowadays and in todays pixel count is no more than a baby? Just curious being a photographer myself.

respects
edit on 17-9-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Does your camera sync to a telescope?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yule C Mann
reply to post by Chadwickus

Elenin has FINISHED it's work. It flashed the red cross or it's wings and tail for everyone long enough. And so IT begins. What begins you may ask? All the HYPE and DISINFORMATION goes out the window now.
First the code has been broken on what E-L-E-N-I-N stands for. The word EL is the name for Jehovah GOD.
Second the word nine spelled backwards is code to help you understand that the comet is ushering in the ninth plague of Epypt (Exodus 10:21 22, 23). The THREE DAYS Of DARKNESS are next.
The Dark shadow that is directing the light diode called Elenin is NEMESIS the brown dwarf. TPTB know this and are preparing as best they can to ride it out. It's too bad they didn't believe what Nostradamus had to say about the time frame of the bearded comet (Elenin). His prophesy stated that there would be fire in the sky at 45 degrees which places it directly over the Americas, and the Yellowstone caldera (to be exact). Old Rene also stated that KING OF TERROR would arrive. Most people still mistakenly think he is refering to the AC but, it is really Jehova GOD (Job). In either case we need to be PRAYED UP, LOOKING UP, cause darkness that can be felt is coming down.

Calm down, you're hysterical.

Also, you're wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Thank you, you have put into words what I have only been able to feel.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

It dosnt need to to get a pic from a telescope. No camera does, so I dont know what your talking about. A canon scope connection is a standard piece of equipment. All you need is the ability to keep your shutter open long enough, good high ISO and a good tripod to stop shake. The 300D has a min shutter speed of 30 seconds. Its iso settings are pathetic and if used regularly over 8 years would need services at least once due to shutter actuations.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
reply to post by Greensage

Um, you can take a simple 2 to 3-second timed exposure with your digital camera and see the stars move. Let me guess, you don't have a telescope.

If I take a picture of a specific "moving" object in space the only thing that will have changed from day to day will be the object itself; the placement of the stars to that object would not differ so greatly in such a short amount of time.

edit on 9/17/2011 by Greensage because: added "moving" object

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

The telescope is moving to sync with a timed exposure. Otherwise you get a blur. Let me guess, you don't have a telescope.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Mornin' Mr Chad,

So this is the end of never ending speculations...or is it?

While I enjoy the fact that Elenin might be a goner, I will wait for other sources to confirm. S&F for bringing this new info on the table in any case.

reply to post by SatoriTheory

Elenin was a symbolic message from 'Leo'.

Hello ST,

I just happen to read this message from you all over the place. I would appreciate more details. Or, are you saying this to indicate that it is a precursor to YU55 ?

Curious is all...

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hello everyone....just made my account today i have been a lurker for a very long time......after reading all elenin sstuff i cant help but feel the change is coming....also......how can you debunk something with information that is probably false....i mean since when does tptb tell the truth on anything....they could easily have doctored those photos.....i feel the only way to know whats going to happen this month is to just go with your gut feeling......my gut feeling is that change is coming

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I am very interested in a Statement from Mr. R. Hoaxland/ Ottomatic,
in the case someone find something please let me know

Ps: The Camera question is a good one!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Maybe if you explain what moving to sync with a timed exposure means in terms a photographer can understand I will be better able to explain where your getting it wrong...thanks. No I dont have a telescope but some of my students do and they view the stars using standard canon, olympus, nikon cameras with no other peripherals other than the standard bought scope connections for their own make of camera. I have seen and graded their work. The camera controls the shutter speed and the only thing that needs a defined sync speed on a camera is a flash.

respects

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join