It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin Has Not Survived Perihelion

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

The gravity of another body (including the Sun) acts equally on any fragments.
Any fragments of slight enough mass to have their orbit affected by the solar wind would be completely inconsequential. They would also be pushed directly away from the Sun.

What other objects would the fragments collide with?

What force, in what direction, would be sufficient to alter the orbit enough that a fragment of sufficient mass to be dangerous such that it would be offset by the 23 million miles which closest approach was going to be. This is actually something that can be calculated but can you suggest the source of such a force?

Why would Elenin or it's remnants be expected to perform differently from any other comet which has disintegrated.

I'm not ridiculing you or anyone else. I'm asking for answers to questions about what would actually be required to make this into an "event with substantial consequences". Speculating about...something, "I don't know, but...something might happen" is pointless.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
To all the Elenin Debunkers and Sceptics, may I ask, how exactly did this 4 km diameter Comet just "break" up in deep space?

I'm guessing it felt the need to "self-destruct"?

Until these scientists can give me a reasonable explanation, Comet Elenin is still relevant and kicking in my books.
edit on 17-9-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

It got melted by the active sun. Ice does that when it gets heated.

Elenin was a symbolic message from 'Leo'.

st.

Comets arent ice balls. The 4 they studied contained NO WATER, and one 0.5% So wrong. It didn't melt. They do break up, as they carry a charge and the Sun can interact. But they don't MELT. EVER.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
They've pulled this twice now. Again I really hope its true, as its got a bad code name. 9/11. However with everything they say I've learned to take it with a grain of salt.

Odd that it did however. Since in August they released odd photos that suggested quite a big mass, many times bigger than earth. So if it wasn't elenin doing that, then maybe that scientist who saw it on the outer edge of a magnetic field was really onto something.

In the NASA stereo behidn videos in August it showed the stars in the background lighting up as it passed in the foreground. Something called, Gravitational Microlensing. This gives an estimation of size. Though many suspect elenin is not the object that is causing the problems.

There was magnetic cords, more like clouds in reality, and this big hot ball called fluffy in some NASA articles. If those magnetic strips or whatever they are penetrated the Heliosphere, there may be some difficulties. Some thought it was a certain kind of star as there is radio emissions like the crab nebula, pulsing. BUT, that kind of star is BS. The Electric Universe already explains crab nebula without inventing things to make their math fit.

So its a bit of mystery. Something to do wtih magnetic fields.

Howver the Gravitational Microlensing occured, so the size is a lot bigger than expected. Yet not likely elenin did that. What did?

So heres hoping the EU theory has explained those wierd neuron stars away. One person wrote that if it really was a star like that, the solar system would already be in its orbit, so. Let us hope the possible magnetic field is an oddball, conjured up by all those who practice Wierd Science And Frikkin Magic and our good thougths can chase it away.

Because that is what this whole show is, their conjuring job to begin with.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by St Udio
the OP 'report' relied on the information & pictures published by TPTB in the cometary angle....

Incorrect. The information and images are from an amateur astronomer very experienced in comet observation.

Yeah.... right... a non influencial/ impartial/ interested in ameteur astronomy source...

sounds like on the verge of being gullible to me...

TPTB will elicit fake reports by supposed interested parties (seeking truth)
but what better cover for propaganda & contrived 'true' info? the rabbit hole- remember !

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is my third and final request to stay on topic.

Post bans, lasting exactly 72 hours, will be applied to any member who has consistently posted in this thread and still continues to post off topic or in an uncivil manner.

Capiche?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
disinfo!
I still have faith that Elenin is gonna kill us all.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm kinda fuzzy on my Elenin. Is this a good thing, or are we all screwed? Lemme know if I need to cash out my 401K and plan an epic trip to Vegas soon...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

We aren't screwed.

While it's true that some of the debris from it breaking up will keep the same orbit; it won't effect us. Why? Elenin was never a danger to earth anyway, especially now that it's broke up.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
But the chances of a magnetic field that has caused irregularities, earthquakes, disturbances in Saturn, not to mention other things, not having an impact would be rare.

I'm sure its already had an impact and will continue to have one.

In a very modest low impact way, from what was suggested in something I read, was that Huge Cme's would start to occur, Oct-Nov, I believe towards the end of Oct.

Our planet has so many nuclear faciliites its the most insane thing ever imaginable the number of RODS THAT WILL GO DRY.

Not we don't really need the gloom and doom, BUT, if they are truly sitting on this information and NOT SHUTTING DOWN ALL THE CORES, then they're deliberately trying to make even a mild cosmic event, that most would survive, a planet killer.

Its the nuclear we need to worry about. Other things would be out of our hands and only prayer could be given. But there are all kinds of much more minor events that this planet does not have a snow balls chance in hell of surviving. Only the grass and crockroaches will due to our nuclear facilities world wide.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Elenin is just a symbol of a possibility. We can't control cosmic events, well unless they have some really big magick there eh. But one thing is for certain.

This planet can't even survive a minor cosmic event due to the number of nuclear facilities. We would be toast!!!! Time to Wake the Heck Up!!!!!

That is the main issue. Nothing else matters!
edit on 17-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Looks like everyone owes an apology to that Australian Astronomer. The one that first stated that Elenin broke apart and was disregarded by almost everyone.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage.

Quick question. Is it possible that we might see a meteor shower from the break up of Elenin? Or will we not pass through the debris field? I ask because I love a good show! And this one would be particularly sweet.

ALS

Sorry, you'll have to wait for another comet. As was said in another post, the comet's trajectory is taking it out of the Earth's orbital plane. But... the Draconids and the Leonids are coming up soon, and the Leonids usually put on a fine show!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
So? Elenin has now deployed its full cloaking device and is play cat and mouse with Nibiru directly behind the sun. It will appear to lonely webcams and unsuspecting kids with cheap cameras for a good few months yet. You mark my words.

But of course!

We do thank the original poster for driving a stake into the heart of this overblown doom and gloom - but such boring monster never die easily

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Hello Chad
, Master Debunker....

Elenin is probably in full cloak mode, if not, perhaps you are right. If you are correct, then no major earthquake will strike on 9/26 or 9/27, so good news...

That means we should concentrate on

this

You can't stop the doom Chad...
edit on 17-9-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Elenin is a code for Revelations 9 11 and the king of the abyss they serve. Its also a part of their Revelations propaganda and Mayan Calendar stuff.

If its not a real craft with good ets who are coming with a message like this:

Real planets keep their pitbulls on chains they don't give them power positions and big incomes! Chain your pitbulls!

Then I hope the Sun batted the heck out of it like the Good Parent it is.

Our problem was never a comet. NASA releases info. Then its forgotten. Magnetic strips and CME's.

It means nothing to me, as Love is stronger than their 9/11 nonsense.

But nuclear power plants, will ensure that the most modest cosmic events that could arrive anytime, at any moment, now, 20 years from now, 50, 500, will destroy this planet.

And they did it on purpose. No one is that stupid.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

That means we should concentrate on

this

You can't stop the doom Chad...

Quite right.

Thread closed
edit on 17/9/11 by masqua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join