It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam, Christanity and Judisam.....What is the difference?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   

What have I been telling you? DUH... but Amuk doesn't want to know is GOD exists.... LMAO!!! How do I know???

Then why do you have faith in something of which you do not know exists ?

Deep

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
I find it useless to conceptualize God, or even waste a lige devoted to some X variable in our lives, where we can devote ourselved to better humanity.

We live in a world bathed in poverty, war, famine, disease, and a million other problems, but what do we waste our efforts on ? Fighting in the name of these X variables !

Deep

The Don't take part.
The only ones who will force you into religion is Islam.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What have I been telling you? DUH... but Amuk doesn't want to know is GOD exists.... LMAO!!! How do I know???

Then why do you have faith in something of which you do not know exists ?

Deep

I believe in God. Learn to read.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by looking4clues

Could you translate this into english?

Seriously I dont understand what you are saying try wiping the foam off the keys

And just because I dont believe YOUR rantings doesnt I dont believe in some form of a God, I just dont believe in a gray headed man sitting on a throne that lives to see his people grovel at his feet.

Why do you have such a problem with that and why do you refuse to answer my questions?

[edit on 26-8-2004 by Amuk]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   

The Don't take part.

For someone who has never read the Quran, the Sunnah nor the Hadith, you have quite the judgmental prejudice tounge. Christianity, agressive or not, will force thier doctrine upon another just as much as Islam will. Maybe you should verse yourlself in Islamic teachings before you come to such conclusions. You're not helping your case. This thread was two bring out the differences, not tout your's as superior than the latter two.

You said you knew God exists from a subjective bias, not an objective.

Also, I don't think anyone wants this thread to revert to a ' ad hominen' lash fest, so lets stick to the topic at hand.

Deep

[edit on 26-8-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Sure I could explain it all to you... but it wont help you. You wont believe in God.

First post you claim to be a heathen. You ask to be proven wrong but wont listen. I gave you Relevant facts to contrast your original claim to minimal differences between the 3 religions and you ignored it. Then I continued to dispute further claims... and you spin away from it.... If you were sincere you woulds not weasel away, but explore the information presented to you. Only when I pointed out that you were not looking for help, but that you were out to destroy someones faith, did you start to respond. Follow my posts to you.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

The Don't take part.

For someone who has never read the Quran, the Sunnah nor the Hadith, you have quite the judgmental prejudice tounge. Christianity, agressive or not, will force thier doctrine upon another just as much as Islam will. Maybe you should verse yourlself in Islamic teachings before you come to such conclusions. You're not helping your case. This thread was two bring out the differences, not tout your's as superior than the latter two.

You said you knew God exists from a subjective bias, not an objective.

Also, I don't think anyone wants this thread to revert to a ' ad hominen' lash fest, so lets stick to the topic at hand.

Deep

Maybe you could investigate the behavior of Islam in the small countries of Africa, and how Islam is converting by the sword. Go find out whats going on in the SUDAN right NOW!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Seriously I dont understand what you are saying try wiping the foam off the keys

And just because I dont believe YOUR rantings doesnt I dont believe in some form of a God, I just dont believe in a gray headed man sitting on a throne that lives to see his people grovel at his feet.

Why do you have such a problem with that and why do you refuse to answer my questions?

"Grey haired guy on throne...." comical. Your imagination pretty limited.

You are on a circular path. You claim to be of Faith yet are ignorant to what Faith is.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
No, those are societal and cultural anomolies, not Islamic theology. You do understand the difference between the socio-political motives in Sudan, and Islamic teachings, do you ?

This is getting lame. I could very well, using your logic, call all Christians of the modern day, murderers.

Deep

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Sure I could explain it all to you... but it wont help you. You wont believe in God.

First post you claim to be a heathen. You ask to be proven wrong but wont listen.

I dont believer in Y O U R God but to you that is all it takes right NO ONE else can POSSIBLY be right because that would upset your little hate filled world right?

I NEVER asked ANYONE to prove Gods existance reveiw my first post and quit trying to change the subject.

SHOW ME THE POST WHERE I ASKED TO BE PROVEN WRONG.

I asked for the differences between the three and why you thought yours was the ONE. EVERYONE else understood this but you.

And I am STILL waiting on an answer

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Indonesia: In the eastern islands of this largest Muslim nation in the world, white-uniformed militiamen of Laskar Jihad are forcibly converting Christians to Islam. Marshall said this caused considerable embarrassment to the government, which did not condone such actions.
This campaign has so far cost the lives of 5,000 to 6,000 people, the British-born scholar related. "There are links between Laskar Jihad and top terrorist Osama bin Laden," he said.

Bangladesh: Small radical groups supporting Osama bin Laden have bombed or burned down churches.

Pakistan: Christians depend on the protection of the government as several Muslim leaders have issued fatwas (religious decrees) to kill two Pakistani Christians for every Afghan Muslim who dies in the Anglo-American air raids.
There have also been attacks on Christians along the Afghan border, Marshall told UPI.

Egypt: The government discriminates against Christianity by financing the construction of mosques, while denying permits for the reconstruction of Christian sanctuaries, according to Marshall.

Saudi-Arabia: In the last two months, 15 Christian expatriates have been jailed for worshiping in private homes, and three have been tortured, according to the religious rights organization International Christian Concern.
An information officer at the Saudi embassy in Washington, who declined to give his name, denied this Tuesday: "As far as we know this is not true. We are not aware of any in jail at this time," he said.

No religion other than Islam is allowed in the kingdom, and there is no church. When asked about this, Abdullah M. Khouj, rector of the Islamic Center in Washington, replied, "This is a matter to be negotiated between governments."

Sudan: Some 2 million people, chiefly Christians, have been killed in a civil war fought by the radical Islamic regime in the north of the country against non-Arab population in the south, according to several sources including Marshall and Diane Knippers' Institute on Religion and Democracy.
For several years now, international religious rights organizations have reported that Christians are being raped, tortured to death and crucified.

Somalia: Anybody found out to be a Christian will quickly be beheaded by Muslim vigilantes, Marshall said.

Nigeria: In 12 states, versions of Shari'a law, the Islamic penal code, have been imposed - in violation of the constitution of that African federal republic.
After the imposition of Islamic law, riots ensued killing 5,000 in the city of Kaduna alone, said Marshall. Other reports put the death toll at around 1,000.

In other Muslim countries, such as Algeria, Islamic radicals opposed to the government are killing other Muslims, primarily women and children although they have also murdered priests, nuns and even a bishop, Marshall explained.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

First post you claim to be a heathen. You ask to be proven wrong but wont listen.

I dont believer in Y O U R God but to you that is all it takes right NO ONE else can POSSIBLY be right because that would upset your little hate filled world right?

I NEVER asked ANYONE to prove Gods existance reveiw my first post and quit trying to change the subject.

SHOW ME THE POST WHERE I ASKED TO BE PROVEN WRONG.

I asked for the differences between the three and why you thought yours was the ONE. EVERYONE else understood this but you.

And I am STILL waiting on an answer

Your original post is open to debate or not?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

No, those are societal and cultural anomolies, not Islamic theology. You do understand the difference between the socio-political motives in Sudan, and Islamic teachings, do you ?

This is getting lame. I could very well, using your logic, call all Christians of the modern day, murderers.

Deep

what is? Muslims converting by the sword is not the responsibility of Islam?
Call christians what you want... that doent make it true.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This is not an ISLAMIC BASHING forum.

Plus, you may want to provide links, if may give your information more credibility. Islam, by nature, grew up under violent conidtions, its a deffensive doctrine, of which I believe was brought up in this thread before. It does not waver opression againsts its teachings well. They, as do many others, believe thier faith to be the absolute truth. You, my freind, are confusing Political Islam, with Islam as a philosophy.

Tell me something of Islam,

Al noor, what is this ?

Jesus, what is his role in Islam, is he a God, messenger, a normal man ?

What is Prophet Muhhameds position in regards to man, and in comparison to the figure of Jesus.

According to Islam, Jesus and his disciples wrote the original Bible, but, sadly, it was.....?

Who did Abraham, Moses and Jesus originaly preach, according to Islamic dogma?

Why are the Jews not Gods chosen people, according to Islam?

You cannot deny the fact that Christianity has coverted by vehemence, of this history dictates. You are following blind faith and patriosm.

Deep

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Its what we have been trying to get you back on to from the start your last post was a good start the question is not wether or not I believe in God its the differences between the two.

I deplore what the Muslims are doing in those countries

My next question if the religious right controled THIS country do you think freedom of religion would be allowed here?

Christainity has historicaly not allowed it.

Remember the Inquestion?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Its what we have been trying to get you back on to from the start your last post was a good start the question is not wether or not I believe in God its the differences between the two.

I deplore what the Muslims are doing in those countries

My next question if the religious right controled THIS country do you think freedom of religion would be allowed here?

Christainity has historicaly not allowed it.

Remember the Inquestion?

What you do not comprehend is the Date. August 26, 2004. You continue to crucify christianity for what they did in middle ages.... and all of christianity for what 100 catholic priests have done.... Meanwhile you refuse to acknowledge what is GOING on today. There is a drastic difference in the 2 religions right now!

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Amuk wanted theological differences, not socio-political, not why Islam was evil.

Also, those 100, more like 4000 plus. Get your facts straight.

Answer my questions please.

Deep

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

This is not an ISLAMIC BASHING forum.

Plus, you may want to provide links, if may give your information more credibility. Islam, by nature, grew up under violent conidtions, its a deffensive doctrine, of which I believe was brought up in this thread before. It does not waver opression againsts its teachings well. They, as do many others, believe thier faith to be the absolute truth. You, my freind, are confusing Political Islam, with Islam as a philosophy.

Tell me something of Islam,

Al noor, what is this ?

Jesus, what is his role in Islam, is he a God, messenger, a normal man ?

What is Prophet Muhhameds position in regards to man, and in comparison to the figure of Jesus.

According to Islam, Jesus and his disciples wrote the original Bible, but, sadly, it was.....?

Who did Abraham, Moses and Jesus originaly preach, according to Islamic dogma?

Why are the Jews not Gods chosen people, according to Islam?

You cannot deny the fact that Christianity has coverted by vehemence, of this history dictates. You are following blind faith and patriosm.

Deep

Simple Deep... point out the evil doers in Islam, you know the ones giving you the bad rap, and deal with them.

Stop denying they exist. Islam lets the devil run amuk within. The call them Brothers, Can't have it both ways and live in peace. Allah did not save the Taliban Allah did not save Saddam... it will grow until you handle the problems within your religion.... Do not be surprised when the USA handles it for you.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Amuk wanted theological differences, not socio-political, not why Islam was evil.

Also, those 100, more like 4000 plus. Get your facts straight.

Answer my questions please.

Deep

Prove the 4000. I call that a lie.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I really don't care what you have to say anymore. You have proved that you know nothing of a faith you vehemently bash time after time.

For your own good, learn something before you make judgments.

You never even answered my questions, and you intend to call the rest close-minded zealots.

Deep

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join