It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam, Christanity and Judisam.....What is the difference?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
God is the cosmos.We can not get away from it's influences.From space dust we were born,to space dust we return.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I came across this - thought it was appropriate..By the way there is only one that focus on its leader overcoming death..Witnessed by thousands dying then later alive- but that has been covered many times here
From end times view this is applicable..

www.contenderministries.org...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowXIX

for your information, jesusu was sent to the jews, please read the bible when he sent his diciple to preach what did jesus said, go not!!!!!!!!!!
but go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (are of the house of Israel)
if not,than you better look for your own prophet

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowXIX

for your information, jesusu was sent to the jews, please read the bible when he sent his diciple to preach what did jesus said, go not!!!!!!!!!!
but go to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (are of the house of Israel)
if not,than you better look for your own prophet

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
All three believe in one God, the same one really

From the religion standpoint this is true. There is one god of religion, lucifer/satan. What all three of these religions have in common is, they are waiting on him to return as the second coming of 'christ'. Political Messiah to the Jews, Mahdi(or which ever) to the Muslims, and the counterfeit 'jesus' to the christian religion.

This has nothing to do with the creator.

Originally posted by Amuk
I am serious what makes YOUR version special?

What makes the creator's version special is faith. It's not religion and it's not any man's doing.

[edit]
reminds himself to check the age of thread. oh well, four days or four years, what's the difference?

[edit on 18-9-2008 by WiseSheep]

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Difference is really easy. And they DO NOT believe in the same God. Allah was a Moon god from mecca's polytheistic society before muhommed the pedophile arrived on scene and took the Greatest of the gods as he is still called, and the moon is still in islams symbol... but to the difference.

In Christianity God sent his son to die for you......

In Islam you must send your son to die for god.

hahaha. funny and true. I was raised a muslim, but I don't believe any of it. And now I have that freedom to not believe in any of it anymore cause I don't live with my parents anymore. but yeah. I dunno. I don't think there's much difference in all three religion. All three is just a form of control. they're all sick and twisted in their own ways.

[edit on 11-12-2008 by throughthelookingglass]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join