It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Returns For Season 2

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Yeah I been waitin for this to happen for a log time ( a little too long)!! I have a feeling they will be forced to meet the "other" crew pretty soon. Probably right at the end of the last show!

Anyone know if there will be season 3? I hope it doesnt get canceld!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hesse
reply to post by LadySkadi

Anyone know if there will be season 3? I hope it doesnt get canceld!

Yes they renewed the show,when season 2 started.

The closing scene of the episode was amazingly awesome and i think next episode will be really good.I have read the comic and i knew that Shane would die,but i liked him.With Shane and Dale gone,who were actually the only people in the group not licking Rick's boots,everyone will turn into yesmen.

I agree with Gazrok that the kid must go,he's a pain in the ass and i hope that he will be the next zombie snack,as well as Lori.I can't stand her.Actually the entire family are sooooo annoying.

SPOILER:When they meet the other group of survivors,some main characters die(according to the comic).

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I'm pretty certain I know how the season will end (what the next show will bring) I stumbled on the spoiler over the 'net, don't do this if you don't like spoilers because it is going to be a good finale. As for season 3, I haven't read the comics so don't know what it will bring, just glad there will be one.

P.s. I heard Carl was a cool character in the comics, too bad he's such an annoying one in the series.
edit on 13-3-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
thanks for the input. I agree with you with Ricks fam. I hope season 3 will include more zombie action!!

Very cool, im already looking forward to season 3!

I did´t read the spoilers for season 3, I love that show!

Ohh and Shane had to go, he was totaly loosing his mind. So I was 100% with Rick with that.

That closing scene was really pretty intense with Shane/Carl and then the zombiemob rollin in!

edit on 13-3-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wow, I didn't realize I was behind an episode... I usually catch it when it actually airs, but been very busy lately.

SPOILER:When they meet the other group of survivors,some main characters die(according to the comic).

Ah..but the comic doesn't have actors with agents and contracts....

Definitely changes things. Just look at True Blood...Lafayette was supposed to die in Season 1 (if you go by the book), but it was a good character, so they kept him around.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Good thing I stumbled upon this thread. I am a big fan of the zombie genre. I have to say this season had some shockers, lull moments, and some decent zombie attacks. Some memorable attacks would have to be the escape from the zombie horde on the highway, the procurement of medical supplies for Carl resulting in Otis's death, Shane and Andrea's shoot out at the OK Corral in that abandoned subdivision, the fight scenes between Rick and Shane with Shane getting corned on that bus, and last but not least the finale looks to be a zombie assault to put all others to shame. Other notable moments would have to be the deaths of Dale, Shane, and Sophia, and the cameo by Merle. Judging by the preview for the season two finale, it looks like the days on the farm are finally numbered, and it is about time! The season turned out to be more of a soap opera with zombies peppered in here and there for good measure. Now I realized character development is essential, human interaction, and other drama infused motifs are the bedrock of this show. Still, there is such a thing as going over board with it too.

An entire season of BS and boohooing on some old guy's farm? Hordes of zombies are everywhere and packs of marauders are raping and pillaging in the countryside, but yet the antagonists are hunkered down quite comfortably on Ol' Hershal's farm? I have to say with Frank Darabont leaving before the start of this season and what appears to be a reduced budget from season one it has hurt the show in terms of quality and scope. Season one had zombies everywhere, and what they did to Atlanta was downright brilliant. This time around we get a farm, and a whole bunch of back and forth? What is up with that? Did the writers and directors get lazy?

They have the opportunity to go where Romero never could, and have gained a hell of a lot of new fan's along the way. Yet, this season seemed to have taken a sharp reversal from season one? I hope it is just a fluke, and things will get better next season? Now don't get me wrong, because this season was not a total failure. I watched every episode like everyone else. However, there was far too many instances of what I will call dry patches with people BSing on a farm. To cut a long story short, I hope tonight will spell an end to paradise on Hershal's farm and they get back to what was accomplished in season one. This is the zombie apocalypse and not "Days of our Lives."
edit on 18-3-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
OK kids.......

Buckle your seat-belts it's going to be a bumpy night

Checks the perimeter

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join