It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead Returns For Season 2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
For those you us who like a good zombie flick our wait is almost over for some new material for those of you who havent seen it your missing out and for those of us the grave will start around 30 days from now

on october 16th sunday nite on Amc.

sorry if people dont find this topic worthy but hey come on who dont like zombies they are a nice break from reality.

edit on 17-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Show is awesome, anything with zombies I'm at least going to watch.. God would i love to shoot up some zombies to take some anger out.. If a zombie apocalypse happens im heading to hollywood, and then to DC to start taking dudes out..

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Watched the first season but didn't really feel it. Just sat down last night with my Girl and re-watched all the episodes in anticipation (well her anticipation) I should say of the next season and still I just don't like it. IDK I tried so hard but I just don't like the characters or the storyline. Regardless if she's watching I'll be watching so here's to hoping that this next season is better than the last.

Trowa

P.S almost any thread pertaining to zombies is worthy it.

edit on 17/9/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add post script

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Woo hoo!
I'm looking forward to this continuing of a series!
First season was good quality!
I just hope it doesn't turn into some sort of Stephen Kinqesque piece of crap!

Off topic: Ever notice how Stephen King gets control of something and it goes to sh*t" lol

There was a reason why the publisher shortened his book, The Stand, by about 300 pages.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrowaBarton
Watched the first season but didn't really feel it. Just sat down last night with my Girl and re-watched all the episodes in anticipation (well her anticipation) I should say of the next season and still I just don't like it. IDK I tried so hard but I just don't like the characters or the storyline. Regardless if she's watching I'll be watching so here's to hoping that this next season is better than the last.

Trowa

P.S almost any thread pertaining to zombies is worthy it.

edit on 17/9/11 by TrowaBarton because: To add post script

Yea i actually understand why someone might not like it with all the typical "close calls" and that stuff.. None the less though i found myself personally locked in.. I mean cmon what if you went into a coma then woke up weeks later, and you realized the whole world has changed without you.. I thought that was very creepy..

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I liked the first season.
I wonder if that dude they left on the roof will show up and wreak havoc with his one arm.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
There is much excitement in my household awaiting the arrival of season 2. It's supposed to be a full season, right?

/TOA

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
i thought it was the most realistic scenarios ever put on film the shock the disbelif the horror

and everything else that goes with it my only beef in the walking dead seen alot of miltary weapons and vehicles just sitting around for the taking and nope dont even bother.

its still one of the better zombie flicks made.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

i do believe its 13 correction 13 episodes

more than the last thats for sure
edit on 17-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

awesome. i can't wait! i forgot about this excellent series, so glad you reminded us. i've seen a slew of commercials for new upcoming shows but not a one for this. OMG. i hope our dish gets it.

hopefully there will be a day-long marathon of season 1 to start things off with a bang. great show, enjoyed it last year so much. woo-hoo! now i'm psyched!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Sweet! Not going to watch the trailer, as I feel they ruin a part of the excitement.. but, I can't wait!
Such a gruesome show and the last episode was a real cliffhanger!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
for anyone who wants to know what the doctor whispered in his ear

guess its only one thing

not gonna spoil it but everyone knows

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
reply to post by neo96

Woo hoo!
I'm looking forward to this continuing of a series!
First season was good quality!
I just hope it doesn't turn into some sort of Stephen Kinqesque piece of crap!

Off topic: Ever notice how Stephen King gets control of something and it goes to sh*t" lol

There was a reason why the publisher shortened his book, The Stand, by about 300 pages.

What are you talking about? The Stand is one of the best books of modern times... it was released with an expanded, full uncut version which has great reviews. The problem is not King, it is the people who make his movies turn them into (mostly) low budget, made for TV PG-PG-13 rated garbage.

Anyway back on topic.. I look forward to the Walking Dead.. like another poster said, I rather not watch the preview.. really want to see what the scientist guy (from Truman show) whispered to the Cop before they left the building.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is a fantastic show, I'm very happy to see it's return.

It seems like it has been forever since it was on. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I've been looking forward to season 2.0

I hope AMC will carry through and continue with the high standard and quality of the show they demonstrated in Season 1.0 The question of whether one could create a show on such a "Cult" topic seems to have been answered with a resounding YES.

More please and make it BLOODY

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

is that when it airs in the us, im in the uk and dont want to miss it, anyone know when it shows over here ??????

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Love it!!! My husband and I love this show.

We can't wait until it starts up again. I'm just happy it's going to be a
longer season that last time.

What a perfect bday present for me. My birthday is 17 Oct.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

no idea man but some shows premiere first in the uk then here not sure if thats the case

check your provider website and should give you the details.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Completely agree.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Dude what pisses me off about this show is theres only 6 episodes per season. Whats the point of even trying to watch when you have to wait an entire year for 6 meager episodes? Thank WB that supernatural is kicking back up, at least we will have something to watch in the interim.

Same deal for Falling skies on TNT, you get like 7-8 episodes and nothing until next summer. Boosauce

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join