It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Contra revisited.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I posted a thread like this a few years back.At the time I was still learning how to embed videos here so,now after much trail and error I am proud to present this documentary once more!

edit on 123030p://5726 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Oh, a lot of what the US was doing in central america during this time was....nasty...too.

Fast and Furious- like gun running to fighting factions down south of us is new.

There's so much intrigue, and people seem to have short memories. Participants become heros and elected officials in time.

Still my friends- mostly women- say they have no interest in politics, they don't like it because it upsets people. they perceive politics as being nothing but needless arguments. To be fair, I know a lot of men who seem only capable of repeating the latest soundbytes and talking points. They quickly forget them and can't connect any dots years down the road. Iran- contra? huh?

Bush senior- something weird was up with that man. He had his hand all in these sorts of ops. Maybe it became normalized under him?

America people are not just ignorant, they are WILLFULLY ignorant.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Oh, a lot of what the US was doing in central america during this time was....nasty...too.

Fast and Furious- like gun running to fighting factions down south of us is new.

There's so much intrigue, and people seem to have short memories. Participants become heros and elected officials in time.

Still my friends- mostly women- say they have no interest in politics, they don't like it because it upsets people. they perceive politics as being nothing but needless arguments. To be fair, I know a lot of men who seem only capable of repeating the latest soundbytes and talking points. They quickly forget them and can't connect any dots years down the road. Iran- contra? huh?

Bush senior- something weird was up with that man. He had his hand all in these sorts of ops. Maybe it became normalized under him?

America people are not just ignorant, they are WILLFULLY ignorant.

Very true,It's this willful ignorance that all these official investigations count on it's what we are fighting against.That and just plain old fashioned patriotism.Still,I like posting these docs any chance I get.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Just say no indeed.
The Secret Team is still among us y'all you may know them as PNAC and all former members of the GWB Admin.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
And now a word from the late Gary Webb:

edit on 013030p://5826 by mike dangerously because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Dr.Paul weighs in as well:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I found the responses of the regular people most interesting. The things they said are what is spoken on ATS on a daily basis and anyone who talks like this today has their tinfoil hat surgically implanted and is a kook and a loon, at a bare minimum.

My Mom went to one of Sean Hannity's concerts a couple of years ago. She came home all excited as Ollie North had been there. She thinks he's a hero, I differ and call him a criminal. Ugh, I don't know how to deal with that kind of ignorance, and I find it everyday.

Nice how Inouye wouldn't let any damaging questions through. Sure, trust your government, they have your best interests at heart. They have created more bad guys than we have in this country yet we are the suspected terrorists that must be kept in line, watched, put under constant surveillance, in a more and more constant police state. Rights are taken away at a frightening pace yet the government keeps on keeping on, doing all their wonderful deeds, all for us, we the people.

Nothing got done then to stop it and nothing, unfortunately, will be done about anything today. Not until it's too late, I fear, as it's already too late.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join