It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hello, new to the boards, just would like to greet all the members of above top secret.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
welcome to the asylum, reflecting-G: you'll never regret it. (Did I say "never"?)

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hi and welcome, I am sure you'll find this board to be one of the best with a lot of facinating personalities to be sure.. enjoy

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hello, welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay. Hope you like it, 'cause you'll never be able to leave!

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Welcome, check your weapons at the door.

XA
S

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
what up man I hope to hear your point of view on some post of mine. Holla

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
hi reflecting! your avatar is scary, marilyn manson looking. I am the only dork on the whole site who STILL cant figure out how to make an avatar picture!! HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS. Enjoy your stay. Avatar is a little freaky, but hey most of us are freaky. May the Force Be With You.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Beam him up, scotty!!!! *flash of light, and Reflecting-God is on ATS*

*cue Captian Kirk accent*Welcome aboard, my...... new friend. I hope that you will.... enjoy your stay.*cuts Captian Kirk accent*

Like was said, welcome aboard, and may your stay be slightly freaky but giving of much insight.

Signing off,
HLW

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Welcome aboard the ATS-Train...departure from sanity scheduled soon...no stops in between...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
welcome.

from the friendly neighborhood pacifist.
Saphie.

good luck!

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 12:15 PM
link   
to the loony bin...

Where else can you talk about a Zeti-Reticulan using mind powers and advanced science, project an image of God on the battlefield in Iraq...all in the same place?

new topics

top topics

join