It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS for RON PAUL (The Plan)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Anonymous does not endorse any political candidate or party

YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ANONYMOUS

Yes I do like Ron Paul....but YOU are attempting to use Anon as a tool to project your political views and agenda. Anonymous will not stand for this, lets get one thing clear WE DO NOT ENDORSE RON PAUL!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the man if you agree check this out;

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Here's a new video that's just been posted. Pretty powerful:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I am all for Ron Paul as much as anyone. But it seems that if anyone is doing anything constructive trying to elect him, they are failing miserably at it. To the point that Newt the Poot was able to out poll him.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I love how everyone is taking personal ownership of Anonymous' beliefs here. The funny part is, anyone can be Anonymous. Anonymous is simply a word, an alias, a front-facing (and ironically faceless) image to take and create something bigger than yourself. It's funny how people get so offended saying "MY ANONYMOUS" and criticizing someone else's movement that they're trying to get into the big picture. Anonymous is meant to be a fluid and fluctuate entity, and it definitely gets public attention, as we can all see here in this thread.

Hopefully more people will get Ron Paul into the big picture of everyone's veils. I too didn't research RP until recently, and I am ever so glad I figured it out.

But don't come marching onto a forum, with your IP address, username, and call yourself Anonymous. THAT is not what Anonymous is about... so don't act like you're a part of it openly and wear bumper stickers on your car about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join