It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANONYMOUS for RON PAUL (The Plan)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Just saw this video on one of my Ron Paul subscriptions... Figured I would share it with my ATS brothers and sisters...

Not really sure if Ron Paul endorsed it or what, but It hardly even mentions or shows him... Great message in the video though, Enjoy!

This is a great clip pieced together with the speech by Charlie Chaplin(who was mostly a silent actor from what ive heard) from the 1940 movie "The Great Dictator"...

What a great speech... If only everyone had to listen to that... I really hope the soldiers hear that message too
edit on 17-9-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I'm sure you've seen this video before they added RP or the other cast? The original Anon video is fantasic & this one is badass as well. Ive never scene that Charlie Chaplin scene until Anon made it into one of their videos. It's amazing that it rings oh so true, today more so than ever it seems

edit on 17-9-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
S&F..

every i watch this video, i can't help to shed a tear that in hopes those that he's speaking to

listen..and listen closely ..

a world or hope and freedom.. instead of a world of war and greed...

I'll take prior ..

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
it's my little dream that anonymous takes out the :
CIA
FDA
IRS
FBI
NSA
DHS

as act 1

you guys can add the next 5 you want anon to take out.... any alphabet agency would fit

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Pretty sweet. Anonymous is a huge promotion in the world of the web!
I see Vince Vaughn has also decided to promote (or at least introduce RP)
Maybe, RP should start having people promote him.. at the end of the day,
it would probably work..

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
what is it about ron paul thats got everyone soaked??what makes him different from our current and previous puppets?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by VicDiaz89
what is it about ron paul thats got everyone soaked??what makes him different from our current and previous puppets?

Probably the fact that he is not a puppet and has been preaching the same message for 30 + years now. If you are not familiar with Ron Paul or only know what the talking heads on TV have told you, I suggest you research him for yourself and judge for yourself.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Was waiting for this hahahaha.

Last time Ron Paul was destroyed from within by the 9/11 truthers, this time it will be the anonymous anarchists.
Totally predicted this a long time ago.

Ron Paul is doomed to failure from his own supporters.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

probably because he's been saying the same old # for the last 35 years and hasn't done anything about it.

hasn't taken into account the world changing, stuck in that nasty time loop.

still fighting the cold war with the USSR.

gold standards, we haven't built bases in 150 friendly countries and contribute the local economy and protection.

borders are for keeping americans in.

give every one a nuke.

bow down and apologize more than obama to the world.

nostalgia, just like a hippy from the sixty.

"ahhhhhhhh, what a day that was"

eta; "let the old men who start the war, fight the war"

edit on 17-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Probably the fact that he is not a puppet and has been preaching the same message for 30 + years now. If you are not familiar with Ron Paul or only know what the talking heads on TV have told you, I suggest you research him for yourself and judge for yourself.

here ya go,

yes, we must grow with our ideas and be aware what is going down.

that is survival and growth.

30yrs ago we didn't have any of the crap we do now, lol!!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

NSA? NO.
CIA? NO.
Federal Reserve? NO.
Iraq? HELL NO, WE WON'T GO
700+ Other places overseas? Iraq? HELL NO, WE WON'T GO

The word "No" is what Ron Paul different. Ron Paul is the only politician in modern history capable of using that word.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Just a thought, Anon is a body created by Ron paul to eventually lead him into office to eventually lead him to the presidency. Dun dun dun.

Conspiracy fourm, don't flame me for conspiring.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Great video.

The beautiful thing about Anonymous is anyone can be a part of it. I will be sharing.

Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

I can't believe we are starting to wake up. We need a voice, we need all of us to unite, and speak. We don't want harm so we won't harm anyone. We just need to scream loudly. Let's go people... F@@K it.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

He speaks to libertarian ideals.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Last time I checked, Anonymous was against standing behind any one person. including a political figure. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind seeing Anonymous behind Ron Paul as long as it only served to benefit him, and not hinder. It just doesn't seem very much like Anonymous to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Exactly, I'd say this is just cashing in on the anon brand. Paul is too far off the charts for them, a few good ideas don't stand up against the terrible ones. He is too far right.

Besides, I'm sure they would endorse the taking down of governments over some batsh@t crazy candidate.
edit on 17-9-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

You're overlooking one very MAJOR point of Ron Paul's entire candidacy - Something so huge I am very surprised to see you have missed it...

Ron Paul is now and has been for awhile, standing up for LIBERTY. He promotes free speech and PERSONAL responsibility. You call him batsh*t crazy but you forget that he's the only candidate telling you to be an adult and take responsibility for your actions. The only candidate telling the government to back off and stop imprisoning people for victimless crimes. He's the only candidate who wants to pull in the reigns and withdraw our aggressive armies from around the world. You're shocked that an idea like Anonymous would support him? You should be shocked it took them so long! Anyone who truly understands his message, understands it's not really HIS message. It's OUR message. It's ANON's message.

He isn't too far right, unless by that you mean the complete opposite of wrong.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

Regardless, it's not an anon video.

One persons libertarian is anothers right wing lunatic fringe.
edit on 17-9-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
NOOOOO!!!! Anon get away from Ron Paul right now!!! I don't want your stupid organization anywhere near him, you got that??!?!? A sad day for RP supporters indeed.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join