It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush forms company to get into the disaster response business

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Jeb Bush forms company to get into the disaster response business

miamiherald.typepad.c om

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is getting into the for-profit disaster response business. A veteran of emergency response operations -- having personally weathered Hurricane Andrew and then shepherded the state through 7 mega-hurricanes as governor -- Bush has joined forces with O'Brien's Response Management, an emergency planning company, according to a story in the Maritime Executive on its web site today.

According to the Maritime Executive's story, O'Brien's is a a wholly owned subsidiary of
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
more from the story:

“O’Brien’s will also continue our international expansion in Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and particularly Asia.” Fabrikant added. “Governor Bush has unparalleled experience in crisis management, as he helped guide Florida through some of the most significant natural disasters in its history. He will be integral to our ongoing growth initiatives and we welcome him to the team.

Well, well, well.

Anybody else creeped out by this?!?!?

Everyone knows the inside connections and knowledge this guy has...As a matter of fact, how could someone have any more insider knowledge?

Does he know something we don't?

Profiting off of disaster, sound familiar?

miamiherald.typepad.c om
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Anybody else creeped out by this?!?!?

Seriously I am.

What are they preparing for? Hurricanes? Coastal Flooding? Just how much land does his brother own again down in South America?

edit on 17-9-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Crikey that IS creepy...
likening it to something like roosters and a hen house -
but thats just an insult to roosters.

Good digging.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Good point, the land owned by the Bush family in South America is supposedly directly over a huge aquifer, the largest underground source of fresh water in South America...but I digress.

What does Jeb know, what is he betting his money on happening?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Yeah...he can go into business with Marvins security firm...
Mavin can let his people demolish the buildings he's protecting and then Jeb can move in and control the disaster afterwards....

Another 9/11 would mean a hell of a contract for Jeb...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I think you've said it all....
Its not about oil now, its all about water. We can live without oil but not water.
Fresh water is the new currency. It'll be worth more than oil or gold.
Its all about who controls whats left of the worlds resources.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

One of the responses in the comments section from your link made me laugh.

So true.

This family's hunger for public money knows no bound. Wait till the next disaster; who do you think will get the contract for the cleanup. Read more: miamiherald.typepad.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Somehow, it all makes sense to me........

Sort of like Dick Cheney and his ties to Haliburton, and then, wowsazs!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Uh, huh.

Water has been a consideration for decades, but most people have had their eyes off the prize, due to oil.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Considering who this is, it's damn frightening.

The Bushes are literally the evil that has robbed America of it's liberty. The enemy within.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
That can mean only one thing, there are disasters
looming.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Everyone knows the inside connections and knowledge this guy has...As a matter of fact, how could someone have any more insider knowledge?

Not to mention his families connections throughout history. Grandpa was a real gem. Dad owned United Fruit Company, they were identified as a notorious CIA front in the late 70s if i remember correctly.

My God, One brother was nearly single handedly responsible for the S+L debacle, another was head of the company which insured and provided security for the WTC - don't worry they got out of both before anything bad happened. Dad visits the Bin Ladens for vacations...

Have we all lost our minds?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The USA has been sacrificed...it is clear now....the Occultic PTB have done their job.....they have performed the ritual sacrifice and now they are reaping the rewards....That is how it works is it not....sacrifice the lamb so the wolves can come in and clean up

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Id love to know what disasters there preparing for and yes I'm
creeped out ..If Jeb Bush is getting into disaster response business there is something about to happen ..Peace,sugarcookie1 S&F

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

its not to late guys, these guys hold the cards but they are taken with a fake thing called money
you can still rise up and take what these ugly old men have stolen from you
dont let them control this stuff its disgusting

id like to know when they brought that land down in south america. evil poofters i hope they rot in the ground

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
Id love to know what disasters there preparing for and yes I'm
creeped out ..If Jeb Bush is getting into disaster response business there is something about to happen ..Peace,sugarcookie1 S&F

Ha, yeah well, it won't be the end of the world now then will it?

If there is a buck to be made, we won't all be dead!

Yea!

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
reply to post by Signals

I think you've said it all....
Its not about oil now, its all about water. We can live without oil but not water.
Fresh water is the new currency. It'll be worth more than oil or gold.
Its all about who controls whats left of the worlds resources.

And what about Gadhafi's major Saharan aquifer water project, water extracted from below the desert sands and redirected to irrigate farms and communities in the region....even sharing its supplies with neighboring Egypt.

This was a major undertaking and billion$ were poured into this. Then when the project was completed, in comes France's $arkosy and his UN/U$ posse, to topple the legitimate leader of Libya, a Sovereign State....just as his 'water works' project was completed.

I think we should organize a similar heist on the Busch family's Paraguay property, which borders on Brazil.
'WE', meaning 'we the people', not any gubmint outfit!!!

(And that was no spelling mistake on GWB's name...In fact I'll make it even more apropriate: BU$CH).

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You couldn't make it up!

Nice find Signals.
Another part of the 9/11 'mystery'.

st.

Edit: Looks very much like insider information to me, he should be investigated.

edit on 17-9-2011 by SatoriTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
"Jeb Bush forms company to get into the disaster response business"

Well he was running a security buishness who was in charge of the twin towers on 9/11 so looks like he knows a lot more building are about to fall over.

Guilty ! he's as guilty as sin and his time will come when he sees his brother hang before he himself take a walk like Sadam but i bet he will scream like a baby before being pushed.

Obama works for the same puppet master and thats why he's more like GW Bush than Bush is and has broken more lies than anyone and takes one for the boys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join