It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shared Strategic Interests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I found this article on drudgereport.com, which drudge colorfully dresses as "The veto that will change the world", and the story mostly has to say that things are going great between Saudi and the US:

news.yahoo.com...

I'm into this whole conspiracy thing, and agree there are some questions that need answering. More people around me are waking up, which is great. I am proud of the American people putting up with so much from their so called leaders. I just wonder how long it'll go on, how long sheeple will remain ignorant. They may not even wake up to the point they are begging to go to the FCC (fema concentration camps).

I gotta ask, isn't the wording from the story twisted? "Shared strategic interests" sounds the same as "conspiracy theory". And they say they have had these shared interests for 30 years. That should be a slap in the face to some sleepers out there. Was all this predicted? Planned? Schemed?

And thats all I have for you tonight. G'night.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sting130u

They may not even wake up to the point they are begging to go to the FCC (fema concentration camps).

I see someone has been watching youtube videos....

I gotta ask, isn't the wording from the story twisted? "Shared strategic interests" sounds the same as "conspiracy theory". And they say they have had these shared interests for 30 years.

"Shared strategic interests" sounds more to me like sharing resources or or tactically useful land. But you may be right(though, probably not) about the whole killing of the majority of humans...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Wow, your response sounds like you know everything there is to know! There are no Fema Concentration Camps? Even though the videos show empty but guarded fema camps? What, you think they are there just in case? Everything that happens happens for a reason.

And I meant to put 70 years of shared strategic interests. Let's pick that phrase apart.

Shared- Cooperating, same goal, having the same outcome in this case.
Strategic- Planning, maneuvering, setting up
Interests- desires, plans, desired outcome.

So, what is a conspiracy theory? Sounds like shared strategic interests to me, just a fancier way of saying it.

We have never gotten along with the middle east, and now all of a sudden we have this muslim for president (IMO) and now the quran is the holy quran and the Holy Bible is the bible. Now we have common goals and shared interests with these arabs and Palestinians and muslims and what have you.

Your response was clearly not an intelligent one, it sounded more like you were trolling and thought you'd rip my simple forum apart. Epic Fail.

Go to the alien room, I'm sure you have a more enjoyable experience there.

join