It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Conspiracy Theorists List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hello, I hope you're all having a good day or evening. Whatever the case may be. I wanted to ask for your help with a personal project I'm starting.

I'm sure many of the people here on ATS were drawn to this site and all its forums in a search for personal truth, knowledge, wisdom, to stay informed, be inspired and perhaps some spiritual guidance.

We were tired of the MSM trying to influence our lives with it's stories of sex, drugs and murder. Tired of being brainwashed by commercials with stupid jingles you find yourself singing in the shower.

Well, since my journey of awakening began I was also influenced by certain people spreading their messages of knowledge, conspiracies, truths and myths.

I wanted to compile a list of the top conspiracy theorists of the past 50 to 100 years or so and I need your help ATS. I could very easily list my top 10 but I'm looking for more. Maybe even some of the more obscure and less known Truth say'ers and conspiracy theorists.

Please list a few names of people who influenced you in any way. Be it positive or negative. Maybe you think the person is a nut job or maybe you think they are a genius. If you would like to add your reasons why I would appreciate any contributions.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Eustace Mullins, he should be at the top of everyone's list, but sadly he doesn't get the recognition he deserves.
"Secrets of the Federal Reserve" is his best work. Mullins was the first to write about the Federal Reserve conspiracy. He wrote this back in the 50s, then updated in the early 80s. Everything you hear about the Federal reserve conspiracy was first written by him. He did all his research in the Library of Congress, he was an aide there, but he was fired shortly after publication.

edit on 16-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by Ghost375 because: some details

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I think Phage should be on this list! No matter who Phage is... he's nut job and genius all in one!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Jim Marrs has got to be in the top 5, at least.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeeRZ
I think Phage should be on this list! No matter who Phage is... he's nut job and genius all in one!!

This thread is about conspiracy theorists...he's sort of the anti-theorist. But I do respect him, he does debunk a lot of the junk on this site.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Graham Hancock; author of "Fingerprints of the Gods."

Amazing book

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Thanks, I'm not familiar with his work. So I will definitely look him up

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CeeRZ

Thanks, I never would of thought of him.

But that definitely gave me a good chuckle

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I would also appreciate people including what conspiracy you believe the person to have contributed to the most.

What would their conspiracy "claim to fame be"?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

I'd have to say, nothing comes to mind more than the late Congressman Larry McDonald.. Much more entailed in a thread I did here: (towards the end)
AboveTopSecret.com...
edit on 17-9-2011 by rstregooski because: word

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I'd add 'Harun Yayha' to the top 10 myself, notably his study of "the lies of evolution".

Also 'Stan Deyo', if he isnt on your list already.

Many others, yes 'Jim Marrs' as well, and 'David Icke', and of course 'William Cooper' and 'Ted Gunderson'.

You didnt say who is already on your list, so it's hard to guess who you dont already have in mind.

Maybe even people like Fritz Springmeirer, John Pilger, and Alex Jones.

I dont agree with absolutely everything that comes out of all these guys mouths, but they have plenty of good things to say to get you thinking

edit on 17-9-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Aaron Russo and Hunter S. Thompson

ETA: George Carlin (youtube his bit on "the american dream," for one...)
edit on 17-9-2011 by highpriestess because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join